• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New better theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Then they all hop on the backs of invisible pink unicorns with fifty pairs of wings that fly them all to Jupiter so that they may preform Riverdance while reciting the whole numeric value of pi standing on their heads juggling flaming yardsticks covered in flesh eating spiders covered in acid. They then divided 1 by 1 and the universe exploaded!

...Seriously... Do you exspect me to believe this...?

thats the funnies thing ive heard in a while ..lol

thank you for the breathe of fresh air omni .. ive been in a shitty mood lately - that helped

Soraclock

Ok buddy where do i start off the game starts out with Kiari Riku and Sora on there island reading that letter it talks about how Xehanort is not defeated but his memories where Shattered and spread amongst the worlds and was given to every person then the Gummi ship appears and the gang jumps in and set off switch scenes we see Xehanort walking amlessly at a the crossroads i think when he is found bye Malleficent who gives him her part of his memory then they start giong somewhere switch scene u have went to Twilight town and there are thousnads of heartless Kiari gets kidnapped as usual and they come upon seipher who has been turned into a heartless in some part they go to Agrabah and Jasmine is pregneant and they meat an enigmatic soldier your first form is brave form u go to Auron's world and u find seipheroth and CLoud and this new guy who gets killed and there are these three brothers who are really quick and they beat mickey riku and sora and riku uses the darkness is power that's all i can really remember and we can just wait until the next to games come out!!!!!!!!!

.........................No comment

lonekyuubi

It is possible that Kingdom Hearts altered his form, or becoming split, he looked different. Namine look almost nothing like Kari except for her body shape. If UEM created a Heartless, which turned to Xeanhort, it would explain why his name is and anagram of Noheart. It is possible that he retained his human form after becoming a Heartless, and he is trying to get back on his feet and remember.
The reason she looks different from Kairi is because she was also created from Sora(key blade stab)

The others pointed out the holes so clean it up a bit and you'll have a standard theory that may be good.

Vulcrypt

nice try, but alot of your "original" ideas are already confirmed as fact or fiction, so there is very little actual theory in that post that is worthwhile. No offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back