• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► New Beginnings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Alright, I've been around the fanfic business for a while (not necessarily on this particular site), and this is one of my more recent projects that I've been working on. Criticism is welcomed. =)

--

A mysterious figure smirked in the middle of the dark in a room. Various scenes of a child, a boy with brown hair and a strange shaped blade, fighting against several people all wearing identical cloaks were playing on numerous screens on the wall. One by one, each of the strange people turned into darkness and disappeared, leaving the boy behind. “Oh my… This won’t do… This won’t do at all…” She chuckled and a slender arm reached out, metallic bangles clinking together. Directly below her hand, a dark circle appeared and a strange, black being emerged and began to scuttle about. “Go forth, my Heartless. Go forth and find me strong hearts, worthy enough to amuse me.” The figure chuckled again darkly as the Heartless vanished. In the doorway to the room, a man with dark hair stood, grimacing at the sight. “Something wrong, Rould-dear?” The figure called. Rould seemed startled, but grimaced again as soon as he regained his composure. “N-no.” “Then remove yourself from my presence.” “Y-yes…”

--

Meanwhile, in a bustling city, a young woman with long, black hair and fierce red eyes walked, or rather, flowed through the crowds of people, eventually making it to the outskirts of a large and ornate castle. She smiled sadly, looking at the castle, and gripped the part of her outfit over her heart. “Mother…” She murmured softly. Suddenly, she heard a rustling behind her and she spun around, a thin katana in her hands. “Who’s there?!” She glanced around. Nothing. Her eyes narrowed. “I know I heard something…Show yourself!” She barked. Then, a strange black being leapt out at her. Her eyes widened and she struck at it with her katana, her blade missing the creature which was now as thin as paper and crawling along the ground. “W-what?” The woman had a bewildered look on her face as this… creature regained its normal shape and began to slink around. It stopped briefly, only a few feet away from her, before it looked up at her and leapt at her, knocking her to the ground and disarming her, as her katana flew several feet away. She struggled with the creature on top of her, trying to reach out for her katana. Then… without warning, the being stuck its hand into her chest and began grasping around, searching for something. Its claws hit something and it began feeling it. The woman gasped painfully as the creature grasped its claws around her heart and ripped it out of her chest, a painful scream erupting from her mouth. Everything started becoming fuzzy… Coldness spread all throughout her body. Her eyes were inclined to close. Something bathed in light shone in front of her. “M-mother..?”

--

A bright light shone overhead and the sounds of machines running in the background woke her up. She had long black hair and tan skin and was currently lying on what seemed to be an operation table. “Nma… Wha?” She groggily opened her eyes. “Awake now, are we?” A strange man in a lab coat was staring at her, a satisfied look on his face. “W-who are you?” She mustered to say, still tired. “I believe a better question would be who are you?” He now had a smug look on his face. The girl had a bewildered expression which changed into one of utter confusion. “I-I’m Sia… No...” The scientist smirked. “No, you are not. Your name is now Axis. Now, rest.” Axis’ nostrils flared in annoyance, but her eyes began to droop down until they closed completely. “Good girl.” He smiled devilishly. In the corner of the room, a woman with blue hair and glasses gripped the clipboard she held tightly. “Professor Hojo…”

--

Thank you for reading! =) Once again, criticism is welcomed. Please pardon my lack of writing abilites. ^^; I am trying to make it a decent story.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i like it, though it kind of sound like the script for a film, which could be criticism i guess but i actually quite like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back