• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So Chernabog is the Disney-equivalent to Final Fantasy's Chaos, Sailor Moon's Chaos (this one also influenced all other main baddies, or rather, all main baddies in SM except Galaxia were a incarnation of Chaos.) or Melkor from Tolkien?
Not entirely original, as one villain behind the curtain influencing all others is not new, yet even if Chernabog is that in Disney-canon we have to remember that Kingdom Hearts doesn't equal Disney to 100%, KH has Disney-Influences, yet is nonetheless not totally bound to Disney canon.

I just had a funny thought...several of us are speculating about that red-eyed "thing" being some major player, but it could also be just one example of a new species of enemies besides Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed.

JULIO VP

I think it might be a Pure Unversed :D
or i think it might be the Heartless creating an Unversed. (they could be realy pissed that a Key Blade weilder is around)

crazzyBRY

KHBBS FM gets sooo many new boss..

Master Eraqus
Monstro
No Heart
and the Red Eyed Figure xD..

JULIO VP

for some reason i want to give it a name with an anagram that emphasize its eyes
like Red Eyed Devil, Red Eyed Delineation or Red Eyed Dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back