• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
That's definitely not an Unversed.
While Unversed have red eyes, they're always shaped in one form of emotion...yet these eyes aren't.

I certainly hope it is not just Ansem SoD or Chernabog...something new and fresh wouldn't be so bad.
Who knows?
Maybe this is the original wielder of the Kingdom Key D?
Or it is really Chaos...the over-villain to which even Xehanort will be tame...lol.

Am I the only one don't know what is the Chernabog? xD
Does anyone have a picture about the red eyes thingy? I havent see it though

BladeofHearts18

And i thought Aqua went through enough despair as it is. i feel bad for her. :(
I suspect it to be either:
a) The very first heartless, that controls the rest of them... Kind of like Vanitas and the unversed.
b) An all-powerful heartless who controls the RoD and is patiently waiting to go through the Door to light, after Xehanort, or Sora, opens it.
c) The heartless of the true enemy... Master Xehanort's true heartless.
or
d) SoD wandering in the RoD, right after he is consumed by darkness.

BladeofHearts18

I don't think it's Chernabog. In fantasia, Chernabog's eyes are yellow, not red. I don't think they would change it's eye color. It's still a possibility though.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think it's Chernabog. In fantasia, Chernabog's eyes are yellow, not red. I don't think they would change it's eye color. It's still a possibility though.
Of course it's not Chernabog, I'm saying it should've been.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why should it have been? He's a zero on the personality scale.

I also don't get why it should have been him...he's not that important after all.

But who knows...lol, maybe that red eyes "thing" is the true form of Mysterious Figure.

Crystal

Silver Member
Nice thought xD
But is MF appear in the Realm of Between not RoD?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I also don't get why it should have been him...he's not that important after all.
He's Satan! You know, the ultimate bad guy, the one who tempts men to commit sin. It's not an unheard of theory in that Chernabog is literally this in the animated Disney canon, influencing the actions of all other villains. In fact there's even a series of novels called The Kingdom Keepers where he's the biggest threat amongst other villains & supposedly he'll be in the sequel to the live action Scorcerer's Apprentice, having been left out of the 1st movie because the writers thought a cameo doesn't do the character justice. So there's definitely the opinion among Disney's staff that he's a big deal.

Now how exactly does that translate to KH mythos? Well what causes people to do bad things in this series? That's right, the darkness. So running through the math: Chernabog=the Devil=Influences others to evil=the darkness, ergo Chernabog=Darkness incarnate.

Also, just look at him & then look at shadow heartless & tell me you don't see the resemblance. Black skin, glowing yellow eyes, one could mistake him for a really heartless. That he appears only in a heartless controlled world & has no journal entry raises suspicion that there's more to him than we were let on.

All of that led to me getting the idea Chernabog was some sort of alpha heartless, the original master of all heartless. Red eyes+no chance of a Mickey in RoD game now+lack of english voice overs pretty much shutting down the possibility of NA DLC release=MAtgSy being a tad bit grumpy lately.

Why should it have been? He's a zero on the personality scale.
Your expecting the "dark force" to have a personality? I think that kinda goes against the idea of a force of nature type antagonist.

TerravsVentus

I hope it is not Chernabog. That would be stupid. Kingdom Hearts is already the ultimate Darkness. It's the heart of all worlds. Ultimately like a person's heart. It has light and darkness. Go play KHI and KHII again.

Moreover, Chernabog should not have such a big role in the story. We already have Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pete and Maleficent playing very active roles in the story. That is good enough. The Darkness makes more sense story wise to be unguided. Same with the light. I am not up for KH turning into Dissidia. IMO

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
He's Satan! You know, the ultimate bad guy, the one who tempts men to commit sin. It's not an unheard of theory in that Chernabog is literally this in the animated Disney canon, influencing the actions of all other villains. In fact there's even a series of novels called The Kingdom Keepers where he's the biggest threat amongst other villains & supposedly he'll be in the sequel to the live action Scorcerer's Apprentice, having been left out of the 1st movie because the writers thought a cameo doesn't do the character justice. So there's definitely the opinion among Disney's staff that he's a big deal.

Now how exactly does that translate to KH mythos? Well what causes people to do bad things in this series? That's right, the darkness. So running through the math: Chernabog=the Devil=Influences others to evil=the darkness, ergo Chernabog=Darkness incarnate.

Also, just look at him & then look at shadow heartless & tell me you don't see the resemblance. Black skin, glowing yellow eyes, one could mistake him for a really heartless. That he appears only in a heartless controlled world & has no journal entry raises suspicion that there's more to him than we were let on.

All of that led to me getting the idea Chernabog was some sort of alpha heartless, the original master of all heartless. Red eyes+no chance of a Mickey in RoD game now+lack of english voice overs pretty much shutting down the possibility of NA DLC release=MAtgSy being a tad bit grumpy lately.

Your expecting the "dark force" to have a personality? I think that kinda goes against the idea of a force of nature type antagonist.

Woah hold up! Are you telling me that every villain through disney history has all been influenced by Chernabog and that is the reason they do evil things? Damn, I will never look at Disney the same way again...In way this makes Disney look even more Epic now1!! If Disney ever dies, then I guess their last movie should be Mickey and all the Disney heros vs all the Disney villains in an epic war with Mickey facing Chernabog in the final battle. lol

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I hope it is not Chernabog. That would be stupid. Kingdom Hearts is already the ultimate Darkness. It's the heart of all worlds. Ultimately like a person's heart. It has light and darkness. Go play KHI and KHII again.

Except darkness was never born in the hearts of worlds.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Negative. Kingdom Hearts is the ultimate LIGHT. It used to be in the realm of Light, near what became Radiant Garden. (aka the Capital of Light) It ended up in the Realm of Darkness as a result of the Keyblade War and the near take over of the Realm of Light. (by the Realm of Darkness) Apparently, the Realm of Darkness almost eclipsed the Realm of Light as a result of Keyblade War, but several pure hearted people in several places saved everything. However, with Kingdom Hearts now in the Dark Realm and what happened in general, the Realm of Light was fragmented, instead of the solid disk it once was.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Negative. Kingdom Hearts is the ultimate LIGHT. It used to be in the realm of Light, near what became Radiant Garden. (aka the Capital of Light) It ended up in the Realm of Darkness as a result of the Keyblade War and the near take over of the Realm of Light. (by the Realm of Darkness) Apparently, the Realm of Darkness almost eclipsed the Realm of Light as a result of Keyblade War, but several pure hearted people in several places saved everything. However, with Kingdom Hearts now in the Dark Realm and what happened in general, the Realm of Light was fragmented, instead of the solid disk it once was.

The way you worded that explanation almost makes me want a game on this XD...almost >.>

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well I don't know if KH was close to Radiant Gardens at the time of the Keyblade War, the game never says that specificaly. It does say Radiant Gardens was and to an extent still is the capital of light but I always thought that meant it was in the center of the realm of light during the time of the keyblade war. However your explanation makes alot more sense and if it's true it also makes sense why the final keyhole which unlocked the door to darkness and led to KH, was located in Radiant Gardens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back