• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
New scan from this week's Shonen Jump

http://images.khinsider.com/BbS:FM/Scans/01.15.2011.shonen.01.jpg

An addition to the "Secret Episode"!! This version has been remade with English voices, and now a suprprise right before its release!! What is this hidden scenario!?

The secret story of Aqua's adventure!! Only in FM

Pirate guy: A hidden scenario just in this version! If you satisfy certain conditions, an additional episode for Aqua appears!!

What will happen in the "World of Darkness"!?

Top right screenshot, Aqua's face:
The true final battle is waiting!?
Aqua: "What's happening?"
After being sealed in the world of darkness, Aqua will have to face another battle!!

Bottom right screenshot, Aqua fighting:
Battle in fields of darkness!!
This world where light does not reach is full of monsters... exterminate them in action-filled battles!!

Bottom left screenshot, glowing eyes:
Red glowing eyes in the darkness...!!
"The thing that haunts the world of darkness"
What is this overseer with the red eyes, that's after Aqua? We have a premonition of a tough battle ahead!!

-----------------------

The brown box at the bottom doesn't reveal anything new; it's basically just "Hey guys Ven and Terra have exciting stories too."

Last edited by a moderator:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Awesome!! The RoD looks great! and we'll finally get a name for his keyblade

Sadie808

So the secret episode is about her journey before she ended up at the beach?

Man i wanted to use Erauqs keyblade since the the JPN birth by sleep release :)

I'm really looking forward to playing birth by sleep again!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Wait i don't get it. Will the Secret Episode just have JAP subtitles with Eng (or JAP) voices or just plain JAP subtitles?

bigbadcloud

huh the red eye pic looks a little like a dark side but its not it could be a new Heart less or new enemy that has ties with kingdom hearts

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Wait i don't get it. Will the Secret Episode just have JAP subtitles with Eng (or JAP) voices or just plain JAP subtitles?

JAP voices

Wonder how long the Secret Episode is supposed to take to finish?

bigbadcloud

i bet 5mill munny that you get to use Master E's keyblade in the last Ep too so far Aqua has a new keyblade Ven has a new keyblade what about terra will he get Master X's keyblade and i notice just now No hearts keyblade is a lighter shade of Master X's keyblade and if its a diffrent shade that means we might get it just like Vanitas keyblade

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video=youtube;QjxfQDDfSmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjxfQDDfSmk&feature=sub[/video]
i just saw this awesome
i hope someon post the whole thing up on tuesday
that new keyblade has some reach!!
looks like no dlnk in the rod

krexia

Translator
Awards
An addition to the "Secret Episode"!! This version has been remade with English voices, and now a suprprise right before its release!! What is this hidden scenario!?

The secret story of Aqua's adventure!! Only in FM

Pirate guy: A hidden scenario just in this version! If you satisfy certain conditions, an additional episode for Aqua appears!!

What will happen in the "World of Darkness"!?

Top right screenshot, Aqua's face:
The true final battle is waiting!?
Aqua: "What's happening?"
After being sealed in the world of darkness, Aqua will have to face another battle!!

Bottom right screenshot, Aqua fighting:
Battle in fields of darkness!!
This world where light does not reach is full of monsters... exterminate them in action-filled battles!!

What is this overseer with the red eyes, that's after Aqua? We have a premonition of a tough battle ahead!!

-----------------------

The brown box at the bottom doesn't reveal anything new; it's basically just "Hey guys Ven and Terra have exciting stories too."

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Thanks, Krexia :)

This is gonna keep me up for a while. Maybe some darkness entity that predates just about everything?

Kongxu

Those red eyes..
Maybe the realm of darkness is so convulted with darkness that the darkness just straight out attacks you, not just necessarily the Heartless. Maybe this is the future enemy to come after Xehanort falls.

tri-blade

I bet it's the SoD without his body. MX and Terra split the body about one year after the events of BBS, so it makes sense because that would be the "important event connected to the start of Kingdom Hearts ...". The SoD started the whole "emblem heartless" thing which put the Heartless in general into great power instead of hiding in the shadows and being small in number.

kurasa25

hmmm... the only red-eyed enemies i can think of are the unversed but that wouldnt be possible right?^^

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The red eyes thing, what in the world is that? "The thing that haunts the realm of darkness"? Does this mean there is more in the realm of darkness than just heartless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back