• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Video Leaves Me With Questions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xTsukasa

So i just watched this 5 minute video of cut scenes from BBS (just like 358/2 ill see all the cut scenes before its ok -_-). Anyways it showed all the organization members as their somebodies and they all look IDENTICAL to their nobodies. Which leaves me with the question....why does roxas and namine not look like kairi and sora if the nobodies of all the organization members look identical to their somebodies.... it would make sense that roxas is actually vens somebody and not soras.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
That is because Namine and Roxas are special nobodies. Xemnas is supposedly one too.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So i just watched this 5 minute video of cut scenes from BBS (just like 358/2 ill see all the cut scenes before its ok -_-). Anyways it showed all the organization members as their somebodies and they all look IDENTICAL to their nobodies.

Umm, it only showed three of the Organization's Somebodies, not all of them.

Which leaves me with the question....why does roxas and namine not look like kairi and sora if the nobodies of all the organization members look identical to their somebodies....

They're special Nobodies. And besides, Namine looks exactly like Kairi except with longer hair that is Blond.

it would make sense that roxas is actually vens somebody and not soras.

No it wouldn't.

Pianoajd2

Ahh, this is what makes many people theorize.

Is Roxas truly a nobody? Does he have a heart? Why does he look so much like Ventus?

We know Roxas is special, but...

it seems thiis special nobody is more special than we thought...

TH3GADFLY

Maybe how one changes as a nobody varies between people. There's one theory I heard that when you turn into a nobody you look like someone you admired (like a mentor er something). It was a theory to explain why Roxas looked like Ven, by Sora somehow coming to know Ven and looking up to him. If that is the case, maybe Vexen, Xadlin and Lexaeus just had really big egos.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Maybe how one changes as a nobody varies between people. There's one theory I heard that when you turn into a nobody you look like someone you admired (like a mentor er something). It was a theory to explain why Roxas looked like Ven, by Sora somehow coming to know Ven and looking up to him. If that is the case, maybe Vexen, Xadlin and Lexaeus just had really big egos.

Somewhere it was stated that all of the Organization Members look extremely similar to their originals with very minor differences. I highly doubt it has anything to do with respect, especially because we have no idea if Sora ever even MET Ventus, let alone knew him enough to look up to him. Sora had no idea what a Keyblade was at the beginning of KH1, no? Highly doubtful he'd have any reason to look up to Ventus, even if he had seen him, since he wouldn't have used his Keyblade at all. :3

Regardless, Roxas is clearly related to Ventus due to outward appearance. Roxas was practically confirmed to be special due to the means with which Sora lost his Heart and the means with which he regained his body. He willingly gave up his Heart to free Kairi's in order to bring her back. Kairi's heart brought him back to his normal form without aid of Roxas. This leads to something interesting~ How did Sora and Kairi regain their original forms while their Nobodies existed? Simple, they are "special," existing without the aid of their originals' bodies and souls. :O

Everyone wonders if Roxas has a Heart, no one even begins to wonder where he got his body and soul from, since they were clearly not from Sora.

*waits for all of this to be blown apart* x.x

Allister Rose

French Lover
only Aeleus, Dilan and even were shown. i didnt see anyone eleses somebody that were from organizatino XIII.

Roxas apparently has the exact same face model as sora. they are also both the same height.

since both Roxas and NAmine are special nobodies, i would say that the physical appearance would change aswell. and possibly ven having some connection to the blonde hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back