• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Well this was a waaaaay better trailer than E3. Terra still sounds a little flat though. That gameplay was awesome and went perfect with the music. Good interview too, although he failed to mention the possibility of infrastructure.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
terra is very generic cant figure out who is voicing him plus i dunoo there somtin buggin me about his voice
and why is it so drmatic

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe I'm late but I just discovered the joke in the absolute end of the trailer
MX: "9-7-2010 was just the beggining" - that's why his voice was cut lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
EDIT (totally forgot what thread this was LOL)

I don't think he was perfect, but I think he did great.

How in the world could you consider BBS to be a useless spinoff when it contains so many important plot points? o_O

You know how it is on youtube...

Lunos

I've a short question about the trailer. English is not my native language so I've sometimes problemes to understand the voice actors. This time I don't understand what Malefiz is saying about 1:40

"Collect parts of --, then we will rule all the worlds together!"

What is she saying after "of"? Can someone help me please? :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've a short question about the trailer. English is not my native language so I've sometimes problemes to understand the voice actors. This time I don't understand what Malefiz is saying about 1:40

"Collect parts of --, then we will rule all the worlds together!"

What is she saying after "of"? Can someone help me please? :3

"Collect hearts of pure light, then we will rule all the worlds together!"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry, double post. Stupid lag...

everydaygamer

I'm so happy they made a new trailer this time instead of just dubbing over one of the old Japanese trailers, i cannot wait for this game.

Radar

Bronze Member
I gotta say, the first few seconds really got to me, about how badass vanitas is. I'm like MX's voice even more, and the part at the keybalde trio when ventus tells them to get rid of him, spot on in my opinion. This game will definatly make fans feel emotions for the charecters and the scenarios, (not that it hasnt allready.)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Okay, this thought just came to my head... what if this trailer was meant to be the Gamescom trailer? Remember that Gamestop posted the teaser trailer a while before it was supposed to be released so what if they did it again? Just a random thought that came to my head when I realized neither the US nor the EUR websites have this trailer.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Finally a better trailer. kinda pissed that im just now seeing it though.

Im liking Aqua's voice much better and Van & Ven's voices are made of pure WIN for me. Terra's voice isnt as bad as i thought it would be after the last trailer. Thank bob i pre-ordered already!!!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I know i'm late, but the more I hear MX's voice the better sounds. It was terribad the first time I heard it but now it's....bearable. Also, did Aqua speak in this trailer? I don't think I heard her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back