• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW BbS release date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent axel

Maybe they could release it earlier, because it can't be that hardto translate, though implementing secret bosses and new features may take time. I will be amazed if they released it soemwhere during June.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Maybe they could release it earlier, because it can't be that hardto translate, though implementing secret bosses and new features may take time. I will be amazed if they released it soemwhere during June.

Nahh...June seems to early.

I think middle to late July or early August.

N

newbirth

I just went to game stop today and looked at the up coming releases folder and it clearly says that it will be release on Dec. 31 2010. i know its still along way to go but we cant do anything about it Dx

YoshiAngemon

New Year's Eve is on a Friday, this year. No video game would be released on a FRIDAY! Tuesday is plausable, and some games can come out on a Sunday, but never a Friday. Maybe in Japan, where Friday Releases are digital. We'll wait until E3 of 2010, THEN we'll learn of a potential Release Date. Maybe the game will come out in November, where the game will have a potential to become a Bestselling Holiday Portable Title of 2010, only to be outdone by the Nintendo 3DS, and any launch title they'll come up with.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by newbirth
I just went to game stop today and looked at the up coming releases folder and it clearly says that it will be release on Dec. 31 2010. i know its still along way to go but we cant do anything about it Dx

It's just Gamestop's placeholder date since they don't know the official release date. Just like how GameInformer has June 1, and 1up has May 14, etc. It's already confirmed by Square-Enix for a Summer 2010 release.

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
when i pre-ordered BBs yesterday the guy said that it doesn't have a set release date but it will come out in august...

but i think it said that in gs's data stuff because it comes out between june-august and so put the latest possible release period so it wont disappoint ppl or w/e..

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Damn people are actually believing that bbs is coming out in dec.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Translating would be easy. Encoding the text, dubbing, and voice syncing and the new features? That takes a while.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Translating should be just finishing its final draft stage if not already finished. Nintendo gives us that BS excuse on why Mother 3 never got localized and some guy who was doing it on his own time did it in a year.

Rikuswish

Square really needs to climb down on these retail and gaming sites putting out these false release dates.

State

Awards
Why is every game-informing site competing with SE's official announcement?

Sempied

I'd assume early July/really late June.

I say July because E3 would be perfect to showcase the game a around late Junet. While the June date I personally just want to have as an earlier time to play it through the summer if it were to be released right after E3.

Pestilence

Awards
Where is the release date damnit! We are practicly in may allready! God damnit!

Even MGS:peace Walker witch got announced less than a year ago got released in Japan today and USA/EU release are very close by and this game is HUGE. Cant we get a damn release date for a game wich has been released in japan for 5 months and game itself was announced ages ago!

s1worstbirthdayever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back