• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Final Mix Secret Episode Details?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

washi95

The secret episode has really perked my interest. I really am curious as to what happens in it, who is playable and where it's set in.
The Final Mix version is based on the North American version of BBS and adds various new features! Not just the elements that producers were unable to include in the NA version due to time but other new features as well including the hard to obtain “Secret Episode”!
I'm also wondering just how much extra content got cut from the English release.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
wait what? when did they say yensid and mickey found aqua? the only time i remember is right after the epic ending battle. Mickey found aqua and ventus in space basicly and took them to yensids tower. if mickey really found aqua in RoD then she wouldnt still be their. now seeing a side story, where mickey is in the RoD looking for the keyblade, and then going back in after him and riku are locked in, is somthing i would want to see

this is what many people have been arguing lol xP Mickey wouldn't just leave Aqua there, though it would be funny if that happened. s much as I think the RoD seems like the only reasonable answer so far, would they really make both Secret and Final episode Aqua-only??? I mean, IDK what they could do with Terra or Ventus (I mean...honestly, what could they do?) but still...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm actually wondering where some of you got that impression that Mickey found Aqua...on what do you base this?
If Mickey really had found her I doubt he'll be such a jackass to leave her in the RoD...if Mickey had found her he would've rescued her, and AtW too since Aqua and AtW now have teamed up as we see in Blank Points.

The Re:coded secret ending. When Mickey tells Yen Sid that they discovered the location of Ven's heart, he says "I see, so now all that's left is Terra", implying that they already know of Aqua's whereabouts to some extent.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The Re:coded secret ending. When Mickey tells Yen Sid that they discovered the location of Ven's heart, he says "I see, so now all that's left is Terra", implying that they already know of Aqua's whereabouts to some extent.

Yeah, they might know that she is trapped in the RoD, but that doesn't indicate that Mickey actually found her let alone talked with her.
As for Ven's heart, I assume the "they" Mickey uses is referring to Data Sora & co. since as far as I know Mickey deduced where Ven's injured heart could be due to a hint given by the Data Naminé at the end of Coded.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Ohh now it makes since i thought you guys were still on Birth By Sleep, but now it makes since, Now when they dont mention aqua, you do know mickey has been in the RoD 2 times that we know of now, he could have found traces of aqua so they know shes there. Its kinda sad that they never mention any of the three heros to sora i mean they played a pretty big roal in the game it would make since to know what happend in the past and where Xemnas came from, basicly where it all started. But then again, they dont know Terra Xemnas, with the help of Xehnort. the only ones who do is probley Aqua, Aqua knows like every thing, where ven is, and w2hat happend to terra. So they should go get aqua out of the RoD if they want to know what happend to terra. And they need to find ventus's body, they found his heart now they need to find where he sleeps, but then again yen sid could know, because all the masters know about the chambers and such. O__O damn i just realized i typed alot

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re:Coded secret ending, Mickey says "Master Yen Sid, we think we may have found out where Ventus' heart is" Then Yen Sid says, "Then that leaves only Terra to find" Therefore Yen Sid suggest that they found Aqua already.

Now here is the thing, some have argued Mickey would have rescued her from the Realm of Darkness. And yes that would be true except Mickey may not have had the chance to rescue her. Picture this: Mickey is fighting a massive group of heartless in the dark realm during KH1, Aqua jumps in and rescues him. However something happens that seperates them again. Therefore in this scenario, Mickey did find Aqua but wasn't able to save her. So they know where Aqua is, the dark realm, but now they have to search for her again because they aren't sure where in the dark realm she is now.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, Magicedd, that Mickey never mentioned the TAV-Trio to Sora and co. can also be explained with Coded, or rather, a quote by Mickey made in Coded to the Data Sora:

Mickey:
No, Sora. That's how it feels to say goodbye.
!!!-->Since meeting you here in the data world, I've come to remember a lot of
things.
Things about the first time I left home to go on an adventure.
About the first time I made friends, long ago...<-!!!
This all brought back so many memories.
And now I understand.

I've marked the important parts with !!!->

As for Mickey in the RoD, Magicedd and Memory Master, both variants are possible, although we have to remember the RoD is huge...so it would be either a big coincidence or fate (or Nomura, LOL), when Aqua and Mickey really met sometime before Aqua met AtW.
But let's assume Mickey did "see" Aqua in the RoD, then we should say that Mickey and Yen Sid know about Aqua's whereabouts, and not that they "found" her since that isn't the case.
To go further, I still fail to see if Mickey having found the location of Ven's heart is really that big an advantage for the "good" side. Sure, it already helps to know where it is, but they still don't know where the rest of Ven's existence is located neither do they know if Ven's heart is still that gravely injured due to the destruction of the x-blade eleven years ago...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm looking forward to what it might be. i hope its nothing disappointing...

Sempied

The Final Mix version is based on the North American version of BBS and adds various new features! Not just the elements that producers were unable to include in the NA version due to time, but other new features as well including the hard to obtain “Secret Episode”!
*Cough*BS*Cough*

BbS was finished in June with it being playable at E3, they had a whole summer to release it, and they're using "time" as a excuse? I'm sorry, but really? If the more than half the year wait for NA-EU BbS wasn't enough, this crosses the line.

I could understand UMD space for the NA/EU, but "time"? :/

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
The secret episode has really perked my interest. I really am curious as to what happens in it, who is playable and where it's set in.
The Final Mix version is based on the North American version of BBS and adds various new features! Not just the elements that producers were unable to include in the NA version due to time but other new features as well including the hard to obtain “Secret Episode”!
I'm also wondering just how much extra content got cut from the English release.

*Cough*BS*Cough*

BbS was finished in June with it being playable at E3, they had a whole summer to release it, and they're using "time" as a excuse? I'm sorry, but really? If the more than half the year wait for NA-EU BbS wasn't enough, this crosses the line.

A hint toward a possible DLC release in NA/EU, if not how dare they say that they didn't have enough time to add this in the english version. That means they cut all this good stuff because they wanted their own "kind" to have for themselves. S-E is so stupid for not releasing a DLC and there should be no excuses to not releasing one.

UltimaJackpot

Not sure if it was posted yet, but thanks to Siliconera, there's one more small piece of info about the Secret Episode: The setting is apparently the world of a previous title's secret movie.

Story Here.

So, taking into account all of the secret movies in the series thus far, that narrows it down to:

-The World That Never Was (Doubt it, considering the whole UMD space issue; I'm surprised they've fit some of the announced stuff on the UMD as it is)

-Keyblade Graveyard (Already Playable)

-Radiant Garden Castle (Appears in the BBS Secret Ending, there's already in game assets for the interior of the Castle.)

-Destiny Islands (Appears in the BBS Secret Ending, in game map assets available as well)

-Realm of Darkness (Appears in the BBS Secret Ending, in game map assets available as well)

-Mysterious Tower (Appears in the Re:Coded Secret Ending, already playable in BBS)

Apologies if this was already posted.

Sempied

Realm of Darkness seems the most likely. As they said a "[I]All New[/I] area" would kind of defeat the purpose if it's the others, and the fact that RoD has never been playable increases it all the more.

Apologies I misunderstood. >.<

Last edited:

UltimaJackpot

That doesn't rule out Realm of Darkness. Blank Points is still technically a Secret Episode, just because it's not in CG doesn't mean it rules out it's chances.

I wasn't ruling it out, I just hid because I wasn't sure if the contents of Blank Points were considered spoilers or not. Every world I listed seems to be fair game.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wouldn't playing on the map of a secret movie constitute there being gameplay either

If you're still playing as Aqua:
In Castle Obilvion or The Realm of Darkness

If the extra gameplay was unrelated to a previous secret ending, but tied in with a new one it could maybe involve:
Playing as Mickey:
Realm of Darkness
Radiant Garden (Mickey could've been present at the final fight, arriving too late to do anything for her and could've seen Aqua disappear into RoD, therefore actually knowing she was there)
Keyblade Graveyard (look around for clues as to what happened)
Castle Oblivion (Tried to follow Aqua, but arrived after she sealed the world and left)

Playing as Terranort:
Radient Garden - Inner Castle
Room of Awakening

These are just some thoughts obviously, can't wait to see the real final episode in January.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
This is interesting. I wonder if BBSFM is just going to be for Japan or if it's going to be international.

Key to Truth

Awards
*Cough*BS*Cough*

In fact, you are wrong. As far as I know... I checked in the game files and the latest revision of the english translation finished 20th March, and EUR version by 11th April... so... they could have perfectly released the game in June if they wanted to.

Sempied

In fact, you are wrong. As far as I know... I checked in the game files and the latest revision of the english translation finished 20th March, and EUR version by 11th April... so... they could have perfectly released the game in June if they wanted to.
Just the translation doesn't conclude such, but if we put Jason Dohring finishing his recording in late January by the podcast, Mickey VA, and Jesse McCartney it's easy to say voice acting was finished at the earliest of literally just a month or two after JP BbS release. That still doesn't rule out the extras however, but even so though it shouldn't take that long for such.

This excuse for "Time" is complete BS. If they pulled the UMD space card then it'd be a little more understandable of how huge NA/EU took space on the UMD size compared to Japans high space left over.

Then again I shouldn't be surprised as the team who handled BbS: Osaka Team has taken it's pretty time before with a little thing called FF Dissidia NA.

More than half a year wait is entirely ridiculous.

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah Im rooting for RoD as Aqua. That way it would sort of tie up with the re:coded secret ending somewhat. And ANY info about the MF would be much appreciated (if they even include him)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I just hope they give us more hints about Mysterious Figure in this secret episode. I've racked my mind and still can't figure who this guy is. I wish he would have had some dialuage like Xemnas in KH1FM and Lingering Sentiment in KH2FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back