• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Final Mix scan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Looks like nothing particularly new feature-wise.
Just some Monstro in Mirage Arena and Command Board.
source: http://www.ff-reunion.net/

bbsfm.jpg

Summary by krexia:
1. New Command Board based on Peter Pan's world, called the Skull Board. If you land on a special square, Tinkerbell appears.
2. New boss in Arena Mode, Monstro. Defeat all the enemies inside his stomach to get outside, the Monstro himself threatens you, jumping around over the ocean.
3. New Gummi Ship themed ice-cream song for the Disney Town minigame. Uses the BGM from when the Gummi Ship appears in the series.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE GAME

Yeah, im pretty sure that its just showing the new song we got for Ice Cream Beat, and the Skull Board, which was also new to the NA version, wasn't it?

Z

Zulkir

Lol, they just put a combo of some of the most annoying things in the game there.

1) Ice cream Beat

2) Peter pan CONSTANTLY using double-roll. The only way I could beat him was to stun him nonstop.

That there monstro is looking well dignified and gentrified.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Goddamn pirate...

Monstro looked like it would have been fun to beat up. D:

krexia

Translator
Awards
- New Command Board based on Peter Pan's world, called the Skull Board. If you land on a special square, Tinkerbell appears.
- New boss in Arena Mode, Monstro. Defeat all the enemies inside his stomach to get outside, then Monstro himself threatens you, jumping around over the ocean.
- New Gummi Ship themed ice-cream song for the Disney Town minigame. Uses the BGM from when the Gummi Ship appears in the series.

DeathByKeyblade

so the mostro thing is like in CoM when you have to quickly defeat heartless. btw, krexia, your avatar is beyond epic

ispoiledmyself

Love the skull board! I buy those expenive blocks where the yellow checkpoint is, max it out, and i always use pixie dust to make hook/peter lose some mad GP

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Monstro is epic simply for the fact that you get to fight a giant whale while standing on water. How that could not be fun is beyond me...

(slightly off subject)I hope that Eraqus Sentiment has its own battle music...Something epic to listen to.

Same here, ispoiledmyself. It tends to be a winning tactic.

Flickr

.....well. Monstro should fly.
Y'know, cuz whales are meant to fly. Yep.

micbeasty

Damn the monstro battle looks amazing! does anybody know if it will come out in the us for a BBSFM, also i heard there was supposed to be a new character introduced.

State

Awards
First flying pigs, now flying whales... What's next? Flying monsters from a realm of darkness... owai

Zarxes

Hopefully there will be some psp dlc, Anyone feel me here? if not
"You Must exist no more!"

Sempied

Damn the monstro battle looks amazing! does anybody know if it will come out in the us for a BBSFM, also i heard there was supposed to be a new character introduced.
1. No. But you could literally just import it, and play it in your PSP since the PSP is region free (Japanese text, but with english voices)
2. This "New Character" was actually "The new armored figure." Which is just Eraqus LS, and possibly another secret boss/and or last episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back