• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Developer Interview Snippets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow this is good!
Maybe he is going to do one big final game ( like a KH3 )
Can't wait!!!!

xhavenx

i was confused and i understood like 1/2 of that hah.
but thats cool that bbs was before COM in the development project.
is this all of the interview or what?
thanks for the find

24Terras

Why does everyone want the series to end? I agree the xehonart series should end, but the possibilities after that are endless.

T

The Spoiler

Also, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY STOP WORKING ON BBS FOR RE:COM?!?!?!

Ikkin

Bronze Member
  • “A man was in charge of [animating] Aqua’s motion.”

Wait, do they really just mean "a man created the frames of animation for Aqua?" That seems hardly interview-worthy. Or could they be talking about motion capture (which would be far more amusing XD )?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Wait, do they really just mean "a man created the frames of animation for Aqua?" That seems hardly interview-worthy. Or could they be talking about motion capture (which would be far more amusing XD )?

The line actually just says "A man was in charge of Aqua's motions." I assumed her animations.
It might not seem like much to you guys, but on the Japanese blogs this is probably the most talked about tidbit, lol. I'm not surprised it was a man.

Can't wait to read the whole thing, it's gonna be interesting.

xhavenx

Why does everyone want the series to end? I agree the xehonart series should end, but the possibilities after that are endless.

yeah i agree. it might seem like future KDH games would prolong the series and make the series crappy but i would rather they ATTEMPT to make it epic rather than cutting it off after KDH 3. The xehonart series should end and they should have a totally different antagonist to make things more interesting.
but yeah, i really dont want KDH to end, a lasting series is better than an ended one..

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
, a lasting series is better than an ended one..

Actually, a game that never ends is considered to be a horrendous abomination that only displeases us with every new addition, never being able to capture the fame the original game received. You have not played a game series that has lasted your entire life. Please, shut up already.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The line actually just says "A man was in charge of Aqua's motions." I assumed her animations.
It might not seem like much to you guys, but on the Japanese blogs this is probably the most talked about tidbit, lol. I'm not surprised it was a man.

Can't wait to read the whole thing, it's gonna be interesting.

I guess I just don't get what there is to talk about? XD Apart from the reactions here, the only other response I can think of to saying "the girl lead was animated by a guy" is feminist wrath... but Aqua's movements are nowhere near exploitative, so...?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

actually little facts like those catch my attention a lot more then "we are planning on the next game but we won't tell you anything so you might as well stop asking" xD

lol i wasn't surprised a man was in charge, but now i wonder if they had female models to do the animations and stuff, [like when they put wires on you and you move around and it goes on the computer, do they mean they used a man for that? if so that IS weird! unless they mean the man was in charge of editing that stuff and ect.] XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back