• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New avatars!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
[Thanks go to Shamdeo.]

If you go to the Square Enix Shop you'll see there are new avatar key-chains of Ventus, Aqua and Terra! They're already sold out!

1027_12.jpg

1027_3.jpg

1027_10.jpg

1027_11.jpg

1028_3.jpg

1028_10.jpg

1028_11.jpg

1029_3.jpg

1029_10.jpg

1029_11.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
OMG want! D:

Thanks for the news!

I

Inevitable

Actually, when things first appear on the Square Enix Shop, they seem to appears as being "sold out" for whatever reason. A prime example being the Dissidia vol 2 figures; there hasn't even been a release date set and they appeared as being sold out immediately upon being put on the web site. I'm willing to bet it's the same situation here. Just putting that out there from a long-time visitor to the site.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
These are by far the cutest set of KH Mobile Avatar Straps to come out to date. I collect these keychains, despite being so expensive, because they are so freaking adorable and these 3 or the must-haves right now on my list...that Aqua shall be mine! If the shop ever makes them available or someone finds a site that is selling them, please post a visitor message on my wall effective immediately please! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back