• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW ARTWORK FROM NOMURA - The Hooded Figure is Strelitzia's Nobody!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirbagVII

Awards
Now, am I the only one who thought about this!?

Let me know what you guys think of this theory! :wink:

[video=youtube;dw0itahpUuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw0itahpUuA[/video]

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
With Strelitzia...I feel like she could come back, yet at the same time I'm skeptical...

Like, it's highly possible that they could explain her coming back with "oh, this happened and that happened, so she's still alive yay!".

But unlike with other characters it isn't really a special case with a bunch of rules added to make it more complex than simply saying "oh, they died."

Like, Xion presumably returned to Sora, and it's possible that people could remember her again. I can't even be bothered to talk about Terra's situation.

Strelitzia just seemed like a normal person. Other than wanting to be friends with the player she didn't seem to be anyone special. It was a case of a regular guy killing a regular girl. That is, unless the update reveals stuff about Strelitzia and the whole assassination thing that we didn't know about.

At the same time I do want her to come back, and it would be cool having her get her revenge like a badass with her new black coat. And I thought that the hooded figure could possibly be Strelitzia because of the little bit of hair you can see in the picture, not to mention the thing about the flower the figure is holding could be potential foreshadowing.

AirbagVII

Awards
Exactly!

Another thing that makes me think it's her is Nomura himself... Think about it! Up until now, Nomura as always drawn the major characters of the series and presented them to the fans (even for KHUX).

He did it with Ephemera and Skuld as soon as he got the chance.

But Strelitzia is not getting any spotlight!? Why? Or maybe she already is, because she is in this artwork to begin with. See what I mean!? :biggrin:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
With Strelitzia...I feel like she could come back, yet at the same time I'm skeptical...

Like, it's highly possible that they could explain her coming back with "oh, this happened and that happened, so she's still alive yay!".

But unlike with other characters it isn't really a special case with a bunch of rules added to make it more complex than simply saying "oh, they died."

Like, Xion presumably returned to Sora, and it's possible that people could remember her again. I can't even be bothered to talk about Terra's situation.

Strelitzia just seemed like a normal person. Other than wanting to be friends with the player she didn't seem to be anyone special. It was a case of a regular guy killing a regular girl. That is, unless the update reveals stuff about Strelitzia and the whole assassination thing that we didn't know about.

At the same time I do want her to come back, and it would be cool having her get her revenge like a badass with her new black coat. And I thought that the hooded figure could possibly be Strelitzia because of the little bit of hair you can see in the picture, not to mention the thing about the flower the figure is holding could be potential foreshadowing.

A nobbody is likea ghost with unfinshed buisness, she never met the player, its jsut unfortunat the player is not a cannon chracter so she will never meet them in any form

Veevee

Awards
Everyone in this series came back / is going to come back at some point or another, I can't name a single plot-relevant character who actually died without coming back in a way. You could name the organisation members, but we know since DDD that they can be resurrected and since we've killed thousands of heartless, we can't know when and which heartless caused their revival. So I strongly believe Strelitzia will return because her heart went into the player, she is being remembered (like this asspull explanation with Maleficent) or something like that, the matter is more in which form and at what time she'll return. Will it be another shock moment because she turned into an enemy due to whatever reason?
I actually hope she comes back ... but for some good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back