• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Artwork for Union X 2nd Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
And my only thought is:
"Is Ventus holding something or is he just very protective of his leg?"

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
People will go out of their way to find something that they can rant about and blame SENA for, it's stupid
I've seen lots of global players get pissy at SENA for things that are, in fact, actually identical to JP...

I have a problem with those who complain without having the actual context. I mean, if you're so disenfranchised, you should just switch versions, y'know?
But in general, I can't blame people for assuming the worst of SENA. It's not as though they've been cultivating much good will.
It really shouldn't've have turned out like this.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I've seen lots of global players get pissy at SENA for things that are, in fact, actually identical to JP...

I have a problem with those who complain without having the actual context. I mean, if you're so disenfranchised, you should just switch versions, y'know?
But in general, I can't blame people for assuming the worst of SENA. It's not as though they've been cultivating much good will.
It really shouldn't've have turned out like this.

I honestly don't know why they even introduced changes to the international version anyways.
In the end it should be only about the language and translation anyways, so except the language the JP and International version should be identical, meaning that rewards and abilities/stats of medals should be 100% the same in both versions.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: New Artwork for Union X 2nd Annviersary!

I screamed when this came up! I wonder who the girl in the hood is, and we can see part of her face so hopefully she reveals what she looks like, unlike Luxu. Blaine looks so much better here than he does in the game, so I'm now really hoping we see this characters in a console game!

why did you think the hooded figure was a girl? I did too

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I really hope that Blaine's character model is updated to properly reflect his hairstyle and actually show his eyes.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
im still wondering though did the master of master knews that sterlitza was going to die na d if so does anybody has keyblade with an eye on it?

rocketguard29

the flower

for people that might want to know about the flower the the hood person is holding. The flower is the reason why strealizea (i spell wrong some times so that might be wrong) was named well her name. The flower represents her charter, if you want to know more go to the youtube channel the gamers joint he well talk more about it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: the flower

for people that might want to know about the flower the the hood person is holding. The flower is the reason why strealizea (i spell wrong some times so that might be wrong) was named well her name. The flower represents her charter, if you want to know more go to the youtube channel the gamers joint he well talk more about it.
Please don't tell me you're actively watching his videos :(

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
What character are we talking about?
Strelitzia stalks the player and that's like 50 percent of her character traits.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
this theory is intresing what if hoody is us the player
[video=youtube;lzsyK7vfnfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzsyK7vfnfk&t=922s[/video]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The player typically isn't acknowledged. especially not in promotional media. Even moreso now when the player is left completely in the dark with the story and has no involvement with the Union leaders.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The player typically isn't acknowledged. especially not in promotional media. Even moreso now when the player is left completely in the dark with the story and has no involvement with the Union leaders.
that is true but for some reason i think we might get involed this time

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
the player doesn't have any connetion to to lauriam but the player going to have a connetion streltizia though.

i think her heart will end up in player sort of like how kairi ends up in sora when this happens the player will see her murder take place and go after the killer also by doing this he will know the war was real and everything that been happing is a lie which will turn into darkness and make his charity into a dream eater which is why ephermera face is like that in the picture.

hoody could be female but there not enough evidence to point that out now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back