• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new "anything goes" roleplay? (roleplay as almost anything or anyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macks

I've been looking for a roleplay with heartless as a character but all i can find is a roleplay from 8 years ago with somewhere around 30 something posts so I'm going to try to start my own. Hopefully its going to be a success.

Rules:
No godmoding
No spamming
No powerplaying
You can only be characters that are made up, from KH1, KH2, or an unversed.
I'll only allow made-up characters if you include a picture
Put 'welcome home' in your first post
Try to vary your character types (if there are lots of heartless characters try being a keyblade wielder or a nobody)
No bosses (like Behemoth, etc.)
No Sora, Roxas, Ventus, Organization XII members, stuff like that
Events can only take place; in the realm of darkness, behind the door to light, and on worlds visited in KH1, and KH2.

Character Template:

Name:
Species:
Profession and alignment:
Appearance:
Attacks:
Personality/Bio:

Explanation:
In this roleplay the story will take place far after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2, so far after KH2 that no one from the games is still alive, and some heartless, nobodys, and unversed have achieved almost human levels of self awareness and feelings. Eventually some of them even integrated into human society. This roleplay will follow the events surrounding the characters that you made. And try to have fun!

By the way: this is the first time I've ever tried to do this kind of thing so I will not be posting the first post but allowing someone else to go first, hopefully someone more experienced at this than me can help, give me some pointers maybe, correct some mistakes I've made above? ... anyone? please? oh god please...

Also if you have any name suggestions please say them
(you can even take my idea to if you want and make a new thread because I'm really nervous about this)

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Moving this to the Canon Roleplays section, since it's a Kingdom Hearts roleplay~

This sounds super awesome, but I'm so busy right now so not sure if I can join ;A; I'll see if I can, though!

Macks

oh. 'sniff' I'm so happy! thank you for your kindness!

62d442ddfe36e417ae77b6a2fa48b95c.jpg

I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.

- William Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back