• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I too, need to find a cool new anime to watch. It seems lately, that there is a lack of good anime shows. I mostly like the magical girl kinds. Here is a list of what I have seen so far. If anyone has any ideas at all, please let me know:thumbup:

D.N. Angel
Inuyasha
Sailor Moon
Card Captor Sakura
Pokemon
Kaliedo Star
Wedding Peach
Pretear
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceres, Celestial Legend
Bleach
Princess TuTu
Magic Knight Rayearth
Tsubasa
Spiral
Chrono Crusade
Scrapped Princess

taa

ummmm do movies count? if not NARUTO!!!!!!!
if movies than you should watch princess monanokae or spirited away!!! i love those movies! :lol:

Fireheart

You might wanna check out Fooly Cooly, Full Metal Panic, Azumanga Daioh, Twelve Kingdoms and Fate/Stay Night. I wouldn't really conisder any of those a magical girl anime but they are all quite intresting none the less.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I too, need to find a cool new anime to watch. It seems lately, that there is a lack of good anime shows. I mostly like the magical girl kinds. Here is a list of what I have seen so far. If anyone has any ideas at all, please let me know:thumbup:

D.N. Angel
Inuyasha
Sailor Moon
Card Captor Sakura
Pokemon
Kaliedo Star
Wedding Peach
Pretear
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceres, Celestial Legend
Bleach
Princess TuTu
Magic Knight Rayearth
Tsubasa
Spiral
Chrono Crusade
Scrapped Princess
Law of Ueki and Keroro Gunso (Sgt. Frog) i would also recommend Jing: King of Bandits.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
It's not really the lack of good shows, that's for sure. I've watched some great stuff lately.

If you want mahou shoujo types... I'd probably suggest Nanoha.... Then for other things, Kanon... Air, perhaps... Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu... Even Shakugan no Shana, though I hated it myself. I find Code Geass pretty nice. Karin... Mai Hime... Eccentric in their own ways... Well, I'd definitely recommend Ouran High School Host Club. ._.

Then for currently running shows... Kamichama Karin is a mahou shoujo anime... Darker Than Black is a pretty nice series, though it may be too dark. Romeo x Juliet... not too bad, actually. Death Note- I'd recommend it to anyone. Lucky Star? Maybe if you can understand Japanese; it's hard to get sometimes.

This was an incoherent post for the most part, but you've still got a few titles you can look up.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Thank you everyone :thumbup: now, I have a ton of new stuff to look at. Thank you all :thumbsup:

I like a few anime, such as Dragon Ball Series (including Z/GT), Initial D, Naruto. etc.

booklet3

Hmm Magicla Girl anime ... well im not a big fan of those... heh
Try Eureka seveN.. a mysterious girl is the main part of the story... its mecha/Romantic.. but yeah it seems you got a lot of choices already

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
uh...Beck:Mongolian Chop Squad? I'd recommend Paradise Kiss, but with it's really mature content and sucky ending I'm not sure anymore. But it does look good and has a great soundtrack.
hmmm....Mahoiu no Shoujo, recently I saw Pretty Cure, try that out. And Classics like UFO Baby/Daa! Daa! Daa!, Akazukin ChaCha and Mirmo De Pon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back