• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Can you help me?

There's this new anime coming out in Japan (or maybe it's already out) about a little girl who gets stuck in a teenage body. So she's a teenager who acts like a 3 year old or something. Anyway, I want to see it. I don't know what it's called.

I like to read summaries of manga, especially new ones. Anyone got em?

ffkh

i've never heard of it.........or have i????
mmmmmmmm
let me look into it

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Please do! It looks really cute! I was attracted to it because the girl seemed to act just like me. She has an attraction for the cutest things that people make fun of me for. XD

If you look for images, I think its a girl with short black hair with a little pony tail to the side. I think she wears glasses.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Uh...Instant Teen:Just Add Nuts? That's the only series I can think of...but, you know, I generally follow more mainstream stuff (If you can call Genketsuou and Ergo Proxy conventional, that is), and my favorites typically shy away from shoujo.

~Fenris Etheral

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I doubt its this it but its called Nanaka..6/17...its the only show I know of thats new..and has a teen that acts like a child..heres a pic I found of it

^^Is this it?..just click on it to get a closer look..
BTW: quitejaded your Sig is AWESOME.XD.DEATHNOTE FTW!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back