• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New and returning Keyblades in KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rael_Oblivion

So I was wondering if there are any old Keyblades that people want to see return for III? Or are there any new Keyblade designs you want to see inspired by worlds we haven't gotten in the series yet? They can have a world associated with them or just be given from a person like the Keyblades from the FF characters.

For example, since Sora kept his promise to return at the end of II and Kairi is learning to wield a Keyblade (and not being left behind), would we necessarily see Oathkeeper return in III? I want Oblivion and Fenrir to make comebacks on their own, and I want to see the Skull Noise Keyblade from DDD return in a Shibuya world for III because I love the TWEWY game and cast. For new Keyblades, I would like to see something inspired by the Black Cauldron.

Let me know what you think!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
We should get Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus' keyblades, with Xehanort's focus being on physical attacks and Eraqus' being magical attacks.

Returning, I'd like to see the Dive Wing because it was a bitch to get/the coolest one in KH3D imo

Gram

Banned
Awards
Return: I definitely want the kingdom key + of days back. The simple iconic look of the kingdom key but hax.

New: Ummm...can't really think of any but something like Fenrir would catch my attention. 8D

Rael_Oblivion

We should get Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus' keyblades, with Xehanort's focus being on physical attacks and Eraqus' being magical attacks.

Returning, I'd like to see the Dive Wing because it was a bitch to get/the coolest one in KH3D imo
We've already seen Sora with Master Keeper in the trailer, so Master Eraqus' probably wouldn't be too hard to make a reality. Maybe once the gang beats Xehanort we'll get his Keyblade? Or barring that, if there's content with apprentice Xehanort we'd get to wield it then.

I never got the Dive Wing because I am horrible at diving. I never got more than silver except once or twice when I got lucky. It does look pretty cool though.

Return: I definitely want the kingdom key + of days back. The simple iconic look of the kingdom key but hax.
Heh, forgot about that one's power. I've blocked most of days from my mind, lol. Not sure why they would bother with kingdom key+ though, since the only difference is that it's more powerful, right? Zero/One from re:coded was similar to the kingdom key but with a slightly altered blade, maybe that could be a compromise if they don't do +.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Heh, forgot about that one's power. I've blocked most of days from my mind, lol. Not sure why they would bother with kingdom key+ though, since the only difference is that it's more powerful, right? Zero/One from re:coded was similar to the kingdom key but with a slightly altered blade, maybe that could be a compromise if they don't do +.

I try but Days is to painful to get rid of for some reason. xD
Eh that's like asking why they added it in days when it had a kk already. I do wish KK would get a powerboost or something though somewhere in the game.
Zero/one was awesome. ;u;

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I do wish KK would get a powerboost or something though somewhere in the game.

I have no problem at all imagining Sora's KK turning into a complete X-Blade at the very end, particularly after his traditional hero speech.

Rael_Oblivion

I have no problem at all imagining Sora's KK turning into a complete X-Blade at the very end, particularly after his traditional hero speech.
That would be like the ultimate of Ultima-style keyblades! But what would the stats be? And do we really want the X-Blade forged?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
That would be like the ultimate of Ultima-style keyblades! But what would the stats be? And do we really want the X-Blade forged?
As for power, that'd depend on who he's fighting; a OHKO with Xehanort or a lengthy battle with some giant, four-legged Heartless/Nobody hybrid? Plot-wise, I think it'd be great; Sora using all of the powers in the universe to stop Xehanort, not to mention with the weapon he coveted the most. It'd pretty much be the Spirit Bomb of KH.

Disclosure

I try but Days is to painful to get rid of for some reason. xD
Eh that's like asking why they added it in days when it had a kk already. I do wish KK would get a powerboost or something though somewhere in the game.
Zero/one was awesome. ;u;

I like this idea.

Perhaps as you progress further in the game and you collect more and more Keyblades, after a while the KK gets a power boost and sort of change in how it looks because the KK is the original and slowly over time, it becomes the worst Keyblade to use basically which is annoying imo.

Rael_Oblivion

As for power, that'd depend on who he's fighting; a OHKO with Xehanort or a lengthy battle with some giant, four-legged Heartless/Nobody hybrid? Plot-wise, I think it'd be great; Sora using all of the powers in the universe to stop Xehanort, not to mention with the weapon he coveted the most. It'd pretty much be the Spirit Bomb of KH.
It would be great from just the sheer awesomeness. There'd need to be some way to keep Xehanort from stealing it, then... Maybe if it's linked to Sora directly? Or only available in bonus content or at the end of a NG+? An ultimate weapon of salvation or destruction...
Ah, the Spirit Bomb. So many memories....

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Two keyblades I would like to see return are Young Xehanort's keyblade and Fenrir. YX's because I really love the design and I hope we can get Fenrir again if they bring back the Cloud and Sephiroth subplot.

In regards to new keyblades, I would love to see a keyblade inspired by a Frozen world. I have a feeling it would be a keyblade that increased the power of ice magic. Also, assuming that all of the members of the new organization will be wielding keyblades, I really want to see the keyblades of Braig and Isa.

Rael_Oblivion

I hope we can get Fenrir again if they bring back the Cloud and Sephiroth subplot.

Also, assuming that all of the members of the new organization will be wielding keyblades, I really want to see the keyblades of Braig and Isa.
They did leave us hanging with the Cloud and Sephiroth plotline. I want to see that resolved too.
I get the feeling Isa's might be a smaller version of his claymore. Braig's... maybe the teeth of the keyblade would be the spiked form the bullets take when he reloads the chamber?

Gram

Banned
Awards
They did leave us hanging with the Cloud and Sephiroth plotline. I want to see that resolved too.
I get the feeling Isa's might be a smaller version of his claymore. Braig's... maybe the teeth of the keyblade would be the spiked form the bullets take when he reloads the chamber?

Braigs would be cool to see! The keyblade used by YX was MX's keyblade with a keychain themed to YX so just imagine what other Xehanorts would have when/if they get taken over by MX as well. *o*

KairiSakura03

The Kingdom Key of course, and, Oathkeeper~
I'd also like to see the X-Blade again...but I don't want it forged, at the same time, haha. :tongue:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I would like to see Kingdom Key again, hands down. And since it's the staple of the series, it's a no-brainer that it will. Also, I would also see the Two Become One wielded by Roxas; despite the less-than-stellar quality of its name, I have always liked the design of that Keyblade as it actually resembles a sword with a sharp-looking cutting edge (and not to mention the black-and-white colour scheme, which I absolutely love).

As for new ones, I would like to see Keyblades wielded by the Seekers of Darkness since we know that it's not an issue to have them wield a Keyblade thanks to Master Xehanort's intervention (just like what he did to Young Xehanort). It would be pretty cool to see a cross between Keyblade and their respective weapons.

And I hope joke weapons make it to the game. We have an umbrella, I would also like to see something like a golf club or chainsaw; basically, everyday real-life items that we can relate to.

Sdog

Awards
Well think its a safe bet we gettin Kingdom Key back, hopefully towards the end it gets a power boost as well so it doesn't become irrelevant. Can't imagine Oathkeeper and Oblivion taking a backseat, as I'd love to see Roxas dual-wield them at least one more time. I think updated looks for Fenrir and Sleeping Lion would be sweet too! :biggrin:

Gram

Banned
Awards
And I hope joke weapons make it to the game.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this needs to happen! That was one of the 3 things actually liked about days.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I hope there's an upgraded Kingdom Key that we can use later in the game, like TAV's in BBS. For example, Terra's Earthshaker->Ends of the Earth.
That was such a cool idea.

Rael_Oblivion

Also, I would also see the Two Become One wielded by Roxas; despite the less-than-stellar quality of its name, I have always liked the design of that Keyblade as it actually resembles a sword with a sharp-looking cutting edge (and not to mention the black-and-white colour scheme, which I absolutely love).

And I hope joke weapons make it to the game. We have an umbrella, I would also like to see something like a golf club or chainsaw; basically, everyday real-life items that we can relate to.
Yes, two becomes one looks wicked- it could be Roxas' standard keyblade that splits back into oblivion and oathkeeper when he's dual-wielding; maybe during a limit break?

Joke weapons as DLC, maybe. I can't really see them in the game proper unless it's a world that would transform the keyblades into something to match like wreck-it-ralph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back