• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New and old~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gummybearship

Hello~

New to the forum, though not exactly new to the games. It's been a while since the very start of Kingdom Hearts. I've gotten older, not sure about wiser, and yeah, definately more impatient while waiting for KH3. (I'm ready, Nomura, how about you?) I really hope to see the KH series finished before I'm a granny with one foot in the grave. x') Though, in the meanwhile I don't mind keep myself busy with reading some KH fanfiction and cosplay. I actually have a question about the latter... Does anyone know if there'll be any Kingdom Hearts cosplayers at Mickey's Halloween party at Magic Kingdom this year? (Perhaps a group meeting?) I'm attending the party on 31 October, would be nice to see other KH fans in costume? :'3

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forums!
I wish I would be there, but by the luck in my life that would be a no. :'(
But still, have fun! :D

Recon

Art of War
Awards
9e6.gif

Woot! Woot!
Welcome new member, gummybearship!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Heyaz~ and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay, KH3 is not even that far anymore <3
can't really help you with the question regarding the cosplay, but I think there are some members around here who discussed cons and events in past threads, so I hope you'll get an answer or a tip eventually ^^;

gummybearship

Thank you for the welcome. Yes, it would be great to see some KH cosplayers/fans while I'm at Disney. Guess I'll just go and keep my eyes open for suspicious characters. ;') I know KH3 isn't that far, I just really hope there won't be any more delay... I'm 100% ready to go on an adventure with Sora once more... (...plus, I really want to see if there are any changes in character design when it comes to Kairi, Riku and all the others, for cosplay purposes :'3 and also because I'm really curious. xD)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums!

I went to Disney World about 6 years ago, and I kept an eye out for anything or anyone with KH gear, but nada unfortunately. Hope you have better luck when you visit the Magic Kingdom!

gummybearship

Hi~ and thank you. :) Well, even if I don't see anyone, I won't let it spoil the fun. Still, I'd be nice to run into some fans... it's the only time you're allowed to dress up as an adult in Disney after all, so... I hope some fans will take advantage of that. ^^

Back