• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Amano art from the KHX novel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
@DrillbotKillbot on Twitter has scanned Shiro Amano's artwork from the Kingdom Hearts X[chi] novel, which released in Japan on January 25th, 2019. She was kind enough to provide a download link for everyone, so give her an RT and share the art!

Tempo

Awards
hi, drillbotkillbot here! i actually inboxed Chaser last night asking if it was cool for me to make a thread myself with the link. no response yet but good to see it's up anyway. thanks for helping spread the word!
(also being gendered correctly was a lot more validating than i expected thank u for that,,)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hi, drillbotkillbot here! i actually inboxed Chaser last night asking if it was cool for me to make a thread myself with the link. no response yet but good to see it's up anyway. thanks for helping spread the word!
(also being gendered correctly was a lot more validating than i expected thank u for that,,)

Oh hello! If I'd had known you wanted to post them yourself, I would have held off. Sorry to steal your thunder!

Thank you very much for sharing the scans with everyone, they're just lovely!
(Also yay, I'm so glad <3)

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Amano art always tickles my happy bone <3

I didn't look at all of these, because I want some surprises when the book (hopefully) gets localized. However, I peeked at a few. omg, Ava and Gulu witnessing a Chirithy creation, so cute. I live.

Back