Site Staff Manager
Staff member
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
@DrillbotKillbot on Twitter has scanned Shiro Amano's artwork from the Kingdom Hearts X[chi] novel, which released in Japan on January 25th, 2019. She was kind enough to provide a download link for everyone, so give her an RT and share the art!

Tempo

hi, drillbotkillbot here! i actually inboxed Chaser last night asking if it was cool for me to make a thread myself with the link. no response yet but good to see it's up anyway. thanks for helping spread the word!
(also being gendered correctly was a lot more validating than i expected thank u for that,,)

Sign

Site Staff Manager
Staff member
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
hi, drillbotkillbot here! i actually inboxed Chaser last night asking if it was cool for me to make a thread myself with the link. no response yet but good to see it's up anyway. thanks for helping spread the word!
(also being gendered correctly was a lot more validating than i expected thank u for that,,)
Oh hello! If I'd had known you wanted to post them yourself, I would have held off. Sorry to steal your thunder!

Thank you very much for sharing the scans with everyone, they're just lovely!
(Also yay, I'm so glad <3)

Last edited:

Rydgea

Happy 2019!
Website
backloggery.com
  • News Hound
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Amano art always tickles my happy bone <3

I didn't look at all of these, because I want some surprises when the book (hopefully) gets localized. However, I peeked at a few. omg, Ava and Gulu witnessing a Chirithy creation, so cute. I live.