• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Age War (Roleplaying thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards

THE STORY

It is 2999. the new Age of 3000 is coming in ten months and people are scared. Not because they think the new age might have a few surprises. Not because they might think they are old. No. People are scared because of Marsha. Marsha is a strong powerful female who was once a warrior in a few new 'games' that they had created in 2500. Scary and mercy less games. Killing for money, glory and powers in the underground world as well.

She joined these tournaments in 2980 at the age of 19 and was loved by all because of her power, her strength. Little did they know, behind all that power was her evil intentions. In 2990 Marsha had show her true colours by going on a rampage at a tournament.

She won the tournament but on of her opponents managed to fake his death. She thought that the people who hosted the tournament was working together with her opponents to over throw her and destroy her reputation. Building her rage she killed every one there. Civilians, security, waiting opponents and the hosts. It was a blood fest and she was later jailed. Sentenced for life. But Marsha had other plans.

Growing insane the first year she called on some underground 'friends' to bust her out. More people died and it was all over the news. Two years latter in 2993 she became the top gang lord, no, she became the highest gang lord in the world. She had billions of people under her control. People then feared her what she became. She was beautiful but dangerous, many called her a wild rose. Others called her a poisonous snake, which stopped when she slaughtered hundreds on another rampage with a few gang members in 2994. Finally in 2996 she took over the united states. Over throwing the Army, CIA, Marines and many other new war groups. The president surrendered and the age of fear started.

Now in 2999 she had taken control of the entire world. No one could speak bad of her without getting their head chopped.
In January 20 she threatened to bomb the Russia and South Africa if cities didn’t leave for her top make another haven and graveyard for her soldiers’. When this happened no one dared deify her.

Now you are a a person who has either been born into this or survived a few of these things. You Might even have had a connection with Marsha years ago. Your here to stop this madness with a group. You are here to either form a group and go against Marsha and overthrow her. Or be part of her group and stop those who deify Marsha. Then again you not be either. Its your decision to survived and live a life of fear in the new age, or live a life of safety and happiness.

You Decide! (Side Note: The world does not look like a bomb destroyed it!)

RULES!!!!

1. No God Modding!!

2. A limit of three characters will be the default amount of character you can control but if we need more characters then I’ll bump it up a number which will be chosen with a mini poll.

3. Swearing and Romance is allowed, but please no romance that will make you have....ick! I think you know what I mean.

4. Put detail in you temp if you can.

5. Your post MUST make sense

6. Please post at least once a week. If you don’t post for more than two weeks you could miss a lot.

7. Not two sentence post (Not three either smarty pants!!) It might get a bit boring.

8. Limit of 3 skill. No more than three.

9. Some one has to be Marsha. If you want to be her PM me your temp for her and I’ll see

10. No killing unless you ask.

Prolouge

The sun shone down and warmed everyones faces. He felt alive and happy, like he could take flight at any time. People walked down the streets like Marsha had never taken over. Then there it was, the 10 minute bang of a gun. It happens every minute in New York. People are used to it but it didn't mean they weren't scared. They started to run away from where the bang came from. But they didn't. A few members of the rebellion ran towards the bang. Ready to pretect the civillians.

Daniel Heard the bang and ran with the others. His heart raced with every step he took. He saw a silver haired guy on the other side of the road, running the same way. He looked at Daniel and nodded. Daniel nodded back and carried on running. He knew he was getting closer and closer to the area.

1 more minute of running and they were finally at the scene. Six Marsha soilders stood there with rifles. "Who the hell are they?" yelled one of them pointing a gun at the rebbellion and Daniel. "I don't know but they look like toruble, lets get them!" yelled another.

Shots were fired and Daniel ran towards them fought two of them. The attacked him with their guns and Daniel got wacked two times. His mouth was bleeding but when the soilders got cocky he bent down, grabbed his daggers and stabbed the soilders in the gut. He kept stabbing until they fell to the ground. "Hah, take that" he said.

Then a soilder cam up behind him and was about to strike.

Rick was running towards the sight and nodded to a black haired man who was going the same way. Looks like I got someone to look out for me. The sun made him sweat until they were at the scene. The soilders yelled out somthing and then fired at them. Rick dodged and ran forward. Grabbing one guy and beating him to a pulp before twisting his neck.

Turning around he saw the black haired man had stabbed two soilders to death but was about to be hit. "Look out!" he yelled before running forward and knocking out the soilder that was going to hit the black haired man. "Better wake up man" he said.

Daniel looked back and smiled. "Thanks for watching my back" he said before he noticed they were surrounded by 6 soilders. "Now this is not fair!" yelled Daniel going back to back with the silver haired man.

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Marsha sat in a reclined chair that sat in the middle if her observation room. This room was filled with surveillance screens of every camera in the city of New York. She saw a battle brewing up. Nothing unusual, but as she had expected the rebellion was growing. They were becoming stronger. She thought to herself. Maybe I should bothered and crush these fools. She turned every screen until they all played Tue same channel. Then they joined to make one big screen. She watched as one guy let out his rage on one soldier. As she watched his life come closer to an end, a man can from behind her soldier and saved the angered one at the last minute.

Marsha rose from her chair and put on a Lin red and black jacket that Hung down to her ankles. She zipped it part way leaving a v in the collar and showing her cleavage. She went to the elevator and rode down to the floor level. She walked outside and towards the chaos. She walked down the sidewalk and everyone on that side of the road went to the opposite side. She smirked and saw people running for safety sh knew that this must be the place where the action was happening. As her scenery began to become more familiar. She remembered the surrounding from the camera. She went into the shop to her left and got a smoothie. She took a left and then continued to the scene

The Dream

Awards
Daniel beat up the last soilder and then smiled at the silver haired man. "Thanks for that, you in the "you know what" thing?" Daniel asked. Rick looked at the Black haired man and nodded. "Yes I am, my names Pa- I mean Rick" he said. "Nice to met you Rick, I'm Daniel" Daniel said shaking hands with Rick.

They stood and looked around at the bodies of the soilders. "Well, this is pleasant isn't it?" Daniel said. "Yeah, if this is what you like to call pleasant" Rick said. Suddenly somthing yelled in his ear, he noticed Daniel was getting the signal too. The earpeice that they had been given started to buzz and then a man spoke. "You guys get away from there! Marsha is heading your way!" Daniel and Rick looked at each other in shock. "I didn't think this lot would bring her down! a whole bunch like this dies evey day but she gets hundreds of more recrotes so why would she care?" Rick asked. "Maybe she thought us young boys were hot" Daniel joked around and Rick rolled his eyes. "Come on this is serious. Lets get out of here" Rick ran of and Daniel followed.

After a few minutes they noticed a small teleport gate was waiting for them. "I know it's pathetice we're running but we can't fight her" Rick said. Daniel nodded and jumped through the gate, with Rick closely behind, and the portal closed.

They came out the other side and ended up in a camp, the ressitance camp. Soilders were wlaking around with guns and getting trained. They were very small in number so this came looked a little empty, but it didn't matter since all the soilders were strong. "Alright, home sweet home" Daniel walked forwards and looked at Rick. "I'm heading to my tent, this day was just to risky you know" he said before heading inside a tent. Inside there was a bed and a desk and a few other things. His hard work got him his own tent.

He landed on the bed and sighed. Closing his eyes he started to dream about the days when Marsha didn't take his money.

Rick nodded as Daniel walked away and headed to his tent. It had been a rough day for him too so he relaxed in his bed as well.

Marsh'a Building
Jack looked around the camp and saw all the new recrutes training. Seeing a few slack of he decided to pay them a visit and give them a free lesson. Heading down to the training grounds, soilders saluted him and he nodded before he let them go back to their training. Aproaching the group he saw the genral training them saluted, and the rest followed. "Zwie! what brings you down here sir?" he asked. "I saw some of your soilders slack of and thought I'd give them a lesson" Jack said. The general looked at him with shock, probably because he just insulted him in a way. "V-very well" he said. Jack nodded and pointed at three soilders. "You, you and you, infront of me know and get ready for hand to hand combat" he said. They looked starteled and stood infront of Jack.

Jack took of his shirts until he was bare chested, caching the eyes of many female soilders. "I want you to attack me" Jack said pointing at one of the soilders. The soilder looked starteled and hessitated. "Don't worry, I'm not a 60 year old! just attack me with full strength" Jack said. The soilder nodded and ran in and punched him in the gut. Jack smiled. It did no damage what so ever. Jack grabbed the soilders arm, picked him up and smashed him into the gorund. The soilder yelled in pain and Jack looked at him. "You mustn't act likethe battle feild is a game, it's a dangerous place and your could die at any time, even without weapons" Jack said, signaling anothe soilder to come and attack him. He punched him but caused no damage again. "You need to focus your attacks!" he said punching the other soilder and sending him sky high. "Now you, concentrate you attack and try to punch me" Jack said pointing to the last soilder as the otherone hit the ground. The soilder nodded and closed his eyes, trying to concentrate. Jack smiled and grabbed his neck. "You must not take to long to concentrate, otherwise the enemy will kill you" he said turning the soilder around until his head was pointing to the ground. Jack slammed the soilder down, making his head smash into the ground before dropping him. The soilder was alive, but really hurt.

"Remeber, the battle feild is no place to play" Jack said. All the soilders clapped, even the ones not in the group. "Thank you for the lesson sir" they all said. Jack smiled and nodded. "It's my pleasure to teach you all how to become stonger" he said before neding down to the soilder he beat up. "Will you remeber what I tought you?" he asked. The soilders did somthing that looked like and nod and Jack smiled. He grabbed his tops and put them on before heading back to Marsha's observation room.

Opening the door he looked at the empty seat. "Great, where has she gone now?" Jack said looking around. He looked at the screen and saw her heading to a area with dead and some knocked out soilders. "So she's going to see if the rebellion is real huh? Well she could've waited till lunch" he said too himself before heading to the dining hall.

The maids around there looked worried until Jack came in. "Sorry for asking sir but, where is Marsha?" one of the maids asked. "She's out, she'll be back so put the food on the table but cover them, we wouldn't want her food getting contaminated, oh and, get me a sandwich please, I'm starving" Jack said smiling at the maid. The maid smiled back and nodded, bowing before she went into the kitchen and got the waiters to bring the food out. Manwhile I'll have to find out about this rebellion Jack sat down at a seat and ate his sandwich.

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

Awards
Marsha continued around the corner and saw all her dead men."Guess I should be more careful in who I pick to fight for me..." She looked at the wounds of each person, "What's it take for a girl like me to find a real fighter." She checked her watch."Oh... lunch already?" As the presence of the previous void started to wear off she decided maybe the rebellion will grow in strength and eventually pose a threat. That would be a great day. As she created a portal of her own she said, "A momentous day indeed..."

She arrived at the dining table. She saw one of her top subordinates alone. She walked up from behind him and whispered in his ear, "Did I miss our appointment?" She continued on and sat at the table in her usual seat, "They ran... Again... I wanted to see them but when I got there they werep gone. I guess they knew I was coming." She waited a few minutes and then said, "I would like some ice cream right about now..."

Her face held a bored expression. Her face seemingly glistened with the sun hitting it perfectly. Her lips sparkled for she was wearing her favorite gloss. Her hair tumbled down from her normal up due to a long and more fluent posture. She removed her jacket to show she was still in her night clothes. They were blue short shorts that barely came mid thigh and a white short sleeve top that had a v neck collar. She noticed the arrival of one of her servants. Surprisingly she had brought ice cream."So you saw the time. Very nice job." So how are the new recruits?

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
LOGAN

"C'mon men! Up! Down! Up! Down!" Logan yelled at the soldiers, making them fall to the ground, then have them rise back up in a matter of seconds. To tell the truth, it was a football exercise, but it also seemed to be pretty valuable in battle, valuable when it came to machine gun fire, artillery, or any time they needed to get down and up quickly.

The sun gleamed on Logan's helmet, his black battle armor absorbing the midday heat. The confines of the camp seemed empty, few soldiers deciding to join their cause. They all knew they were probably going to die, injured, and left with the mental scars of battle, but as long as they gained their freedom, they could care less about their own safety.

Out of the corner of his eye, Logan watched two soldiers enter the camp, returning from battle. One had hair of a silver hue, not exactly being the color of choice for blending in, but he decided to let it slide. The other one was perfect for their cause. He was very well built, had black hair, and was always smart in battle. He never had to worry about the two of them, since he knew they always headed back to their tents to rest.

"Alright guys, take five. You earned your rest. We're done for today." Logan said, motioning for all of them to leave. "...But first, tell me what this means." Logan shouted, waving his index finger in a small circle upwards.

"REGROUP, sir!" The soldiers yelled in unison.

"Good! Now what about this?" He brought his hand upward, forming a fist.

"HOLD POSITIONS, sir!" They shouted again.

"Alright, seems you guys finally have the symbols down. Remember, we've got a night raid planned soon, so get some rest." Logan walked towards his small, khaki, tent. Though it barely was his height, he considered it his home, since his real home was no longer existent, along with his wife, son, and daughter.

I trust those two did well out there. If it wasn't for these rookies, I could have seen them in action. Logan thought, resting his head on a stiff pillow, coupled with a sleeping bag.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dream

Awards
Jakc looked at Marsha and smiled. "You act childish somtimes" he mumbled. When Marsha asked about the new recrutes he remebered how e muneted three rectrues without trying. "They're a bit weak, but all rectruits come like that. I had to teach them a lesson on concentration.....our the recruiters we hired a bunch of clowns giving out invitations to join us?" he asked finishing his sanwich and dabbing his face with a hankercheif.

"The poor souls need to straighten up...Any way, why did you go out an worry about the rebellion? We've been looking into it well and we've found twenty cameras that were not ours or any shop keepers, and we weren't able to find out where it had been taking signals from, it was equiped with a device that erases the memory when someone discovers it. But we have mangaed to find out what type of technloy they are using so we're already getting better versions"

Jack clicked his fingers and a maid came with a tray with a top, she didn't even know what was in it. Jack took the top of and grabbed a clipboard from underneath it. It was thing and was like touch screen device. "Lets see, ah you have a breif meeting with the commanders over the connection at 10:30 pm so you can do whatever you please" Jack said.

He looked at Marsha who had the look of boredom on her face. "Hmph, how about we have a round at the simulation room, it's been completl rebuild and upgraded to be 2x the size it was and bee able to withstand the attacks" Jack suggested smiling at Marsha.

SwagStarIV

Awards
"Hmmm... Jack..." Marsha said seductively, "Are these techno things the only thing you think about. Maybe we could spice up the mood?" She was seducing her subordinate. She watched as his face flushed and she walked up to him. She loomed at the clipboard took it then slid it on the table. She embraced him and cam closer and closer to his lips. Her grip tightened around his ARM and then she slammed him into the table."Wu do we need a room when I can kick your ass right here?" She giggled as if she were an innocent little girl. Then helped her comrade up. She grabbed her jacket, "Ok..." she put her jacket on "let's see this simulation room." She released the ribbon that kept her hair up and turned to him seductively sayin, "I need to blow off some steam."

The Dream

Awards
Jack looked at her wide eyed and pink all over. A few of the maids giggled at what they saw. Stuff like that used to happen before and it had been a long time since they'd seen that. Jack came back to reality and shook his head, still pink since the words were still buzzing in his head.

"Why must you tease me?" he asked.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Arriving from the battlefield, Marcus had returned from the battlefield, not a single scratch on him. Despite some dirt on his pants, he seemed to look as if he didn't even enter the battlefield. He entered Marsha's large headquarters, handing his P90 to a maid that was standing at the door.

"You mind taking that to the armory for me, miss?" He said, a fake, yet handsome smile plastered on his face.

The maid simply nodded and rushed off to the armory, placing his P90 in its case he kept it in after battle.

"Oh, before you leave, you wouldn't happen to know where Mistress Marsha and Master John are, do you?" Marcus said, using his seductive tone to extract the information from the maid.

"Um, I believe they are in the dining room. Would you like me to escort you there?" The maid replied, blushing.

"No thank you, I know where I need to go. Thanks for the offer anyway." He winked her way, walking off towards the dining room.

He quietly approached the door, wanting to surprise the two of them. Silently, he removed the magazines from the pistol he kept in his pocket, putting them in another spot. Approaching the door, he kicked open the double doors and yelled "BANG! BANG!", hoping it would scare them. The maids in the room were surprised, jumping up, but began laughing afterward.

"Seems you two were having a bit of a private moment, no? I'll make sure I knock next time, so you two can at least be prepared to see me." Marcus laughed, his seemingly flawless smile illuminating the room.

"As if you didn't already know, the rebels were somehow able to kill a good majority of our troops. Two of the rebels retreated though, heading back to their 'secret base'. We'll have to recruit more, or they might make a comeback." Marcus said with concern.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn was simply resting underneath an oak tree on a small hill in his homeland, his hoverbike beside him, parked... It was a pretty good performance machine. It was red and black to match what he looked like, Renn then ran his fingers through his Black hair with crimson streaks... Renn looked back to the trunk of the tree he was sitting beside. He saw an indent of some sort in it. Renn got up and examined it. It looked to be in the shape of a heart with these letters on the inside: "Kevin + Tina."

Renn felt drawn by it... as if something seemed familiar about it. He touched it and said: "Kevin... Tina... Who are you?"

Renn then hopped on his hoverbike and zoomed toward the east.

The Dream

Awards
"Remeber the time when we were kids?" asked a brown haired girl. "Yeah I remember, we were so young and I you used to annoy me so much back then" Daniel said laughing and laying down on the ground. They were in a forest right near his mansion, hanging around like usual. "Yeah we were.....Daniel I have a suprise for you" the girl said laying next to Daniel. "Hmm" Daniel turned around, only to be face to face with a necklace. "What this?" he asked dumb struck. "It's the neckalce you gave me, I'll keep it aas good luck when you leave" she said. "Janet? What do you mean leave?" Daniel said turning around to look at the girl. "You know, when you go out to the streets when we die" Janet said starting to fade. "No, Janet! no no!" Daniel said trying to grab Janet. His hands only went through her and the whole area went pitch black. "Good bye" Janet said fully dissapearing. "No! Sister don't leave me!!!" he yelled.

"Daniel get up!" yelled a man. Daniel jumped up and knocked the poor man to the floor. "Ow what the hell!" he yelled. Daniel looekd down and saw the man. He was a soilder he knew. "Oh...it was just a dream" Daniel said to heimself getting out of bed and helping the soilder up. "Jesus man! what the hell was that about?" the soilder asked. "Sorry, I was just remebering some old memories" Daniel said rubbing the back fo his head. "Ooooh......so who's Janet?" the soilder asked. "She's....my dead sister" Daniel said walking out of his tent. The soilder looked at him and rubbed his head. "Sorry I asked" he said. Daniel looked back at the osilder and smiled. "It's ok man" Daniel smiled yawned as he left the tent. Outside it was clear that it was lunch time. "Alright time to eat!" he yelled running to the lunch room. The soilder just shool his head. "What a nut" he mumbled walking in a different direction.

"Ready to go?" asked a man. "Yeah I'm ready" Rick said in a younger version holding a school bag. "Now if somone pisses you off you punch them, right?" the man asked. Rick shook his head and jumped into a hover car, the man going to the other side and getting in as well. It was Ricks first day of school and his father was teaching him what to do with a bully. "Harold don't teach him that stuff" said a lady already in the hover car. "Whatever honey" Harold said. They started driving the road suddenly dissapeared. "Wha-where's the road?" Rick asked all of a sudden in his normal present version. "Good night honey" said his mother as she and his father dissapeared and the car went falling down.

"Wha-! Oh, just a night mare" Rick said jumping up from his bed. His tummy started to rumble and he clutched it. "Lunch time" he said to himslef leaving his tent and seeing everyone eating their food. Ah, good so the line must be short. Rick headed for the lunch room and saw Daniel waiting in line. "Hey Daniel!" he yelled. Daniel was at the back so it wouldn''t be cutting if he went behind him. "Hey Rick!" Daniel said. Rick studied Daniel and raised and eyebrow. "You look like you woke up form a nightmare" he said. "Oh, yeah nothing major, just a small one" Daniel said.

After a few minutes to waiting they got they're food an started eating at a table. "This food might not be much, but it's better that nothing!" Daniel said eating his food like a hungry dog. "Uh...yeah" Rick said eating his food slowly. Daniel finshed his food five minutes later and let out a burp. "Yeah, that was good" he said rubbing his tummy. "Yeah....sure" Rick said finishing his food two minutes later. "So anything new with you?" Daniel asked. "No, I just slept, that all" Rick said. "Heh, sorry had nothing better to ask" Daniel said rubbing his head. "I see, well how abotu you tell me your story" Rick said. "Me, ok" Daniel said starting to talk about his life. They carried on talking as the lunch room got more packed.

SwagStarIV

Awards
"Well... your either coming or your not?" Marsha continued down the hall. She really wanted to fight as of late. She just couldn't get rid of the urge to fight, crush, or kill something. She was thinking to herself whether there was a reason or if it was just a coincidence. She found herself in front of a metal door. It opened from the bottom and rose up. The door was very boring and bland. She expected lights and smoke but instead got a normal door with the words simulation room on it. She walked in and saw the vastness of the room. She then gave a seductive remark without looking back, "So how do we get this party started?"

The Dream

Awards
"Hmph, I see your ready as always" Jack said walking past Marsha and clapping his hands. "Computer, simulation 13" he said. The walls, floor and seiling of the room turned black an then withing a few seconds it looked like they were in a jungle. "Somthing different to the city , after all..." he said taking out his shot gun and turning to Marsha in a charming way. "Who doesn't like a little dirty" he said in a seductive way, time for him to have to fun. He loaded his shot gun and fully turned his body towads Marsha and Marcus. "Computer, prepare for combat in three seconds" Jack said pointing his gun at Marsha. "Time for a little payback when you slammed my into my sandwich" he said rmebering he had his face smushed into his sandwich when Marsha slammed him onto the table. A count down started. "3..."

SwagStarIV

Awards
The computer announced the next number, "2" Marsha looked at Jack puzzled, then stated, "Hesitant as all ways..." Marsha immediately began to walk in the opposite direction, but appeared behind Jack. The computer announced, "1" Marsha wrapped her hands around his waist. She leaned forward and then whispered along with the start bell, "Go..." She pushed him then ran into a tree. She moved through the trees. It seemed as if she was gracefully moving but she never continued in the same direction. She would jump forward and then land and move in a different direction. She did this freak out her opponents when they can't see her. She uses this to give the effect of multiple enemies. She turned the silent computer generated battle field into a savage safari nightmare.

Last edited:

The Dream

Awards
Jack looked at Marsha trying to keep track of were she was jumping. Hate it when she does that. He jumped up onto a tree and tried t follow where she was going while staying hidden within the leaves. "Why not stand still fr a while? You'll get tired if you keep that pace up" Jack said finally spotting her. He went and shot her aiming for her arm, then moved fast so that he didn't sit there like a target. Gotta move!

SwagStarIV

Awards
She didn't expect jack to be bold and hop in the tree with her, but he die and she recognizedthst he had disappeared from the initial position he was in. She continued to do her routine until Jack decided to give his position. He fired from behind her. The shit seemed like it was pointed towards her arm, but due to the forest the shot was deflected by surroundings. Marsha dropped to the ground and then ran in the opposite direction of jack and marcus. She removed her gun and pointed towards the sky. She shot directly up, but it wasnt a bullet. She used her power to control the elements and a huge burst of flaming energy busted from her body. The further the wave of energy went the weaker it was. She had generated all ofbue lush forest within a 50 yard radius. Since she opened up the field this made things easier. She was in the center of what looked like a burnt meadow with tots surrounding the edge of the circle.

Se was in the open now. Her position wasn't questionable. She replwced her gun and removed her daggers. She dropped into a fihting stance and waited for a chance to strike.

The Dream

Awards
(OOC: I'm lazy so I'm gonna put this here. Q said he didn't want to use Marcus's character anymore so Marcus is no longer in the rp. Oh and sorry about the minish post)

Jack jumped to the ground and lay down so he didn't get burned. This failed a tiny bit since his back partly burned. When the destruction was over he stood up and looked at Marsha."Hand to hand combat already?" he said putting his gun on his back, but still being prepared to grab it uncase it was going to be a sneak attack. Getting rid of his jacket he smiled got into a combat stance. "Ladies first" he said.

SwagStarIV

Awards
"Such a gentleman!" She dashed towars him and replaced her daggers she punched towards his torso and then kicked at his waist. She was moving at a moderate speed for her, but a pretty fast speed if it was compared to others. She dint stop attacking regadless of whether they landed or not she just continued on. Three strikes to the left rib cage four to the stomach. A kick to the chest a sweep by the feet. She leaped over him and pressed off his back. She flipped and twisted her body as she rose into the air. She was still rising into the air but her flip ended with her facing Jack. She had removed her gun while she was flipping and it was pointed straight at him. She began to shoot flaming bullets form the gun.

The Dream

Awards
Damn, that stung. Jack held his ribs and cluched onto it, after seeing the bullets comming his way he stopped holding his and stood tall, no longer feeling the pan. He ran towards the bullets and kept moving side to side, avoinding each bullet. Reaching Marsha, Jack punched the gun out her hand and put her arm around her while forcfully making her bow. Making a fist, Jack punched Marsha's stomach at a break neck pace, each blow harder than the last. Pulling Marsha back up he punched her with great force, sending Marsha flying. Grabbing his knife he held it upside down and got into a guarding position, ready to slash Marsha if she strikes. Now things are heating up!

Daniel looked up and sighed. "Goin out of the base, see ya later" Daniel got out of hs chair and walked out of the lunch room. He went inside a warehouse filled with lots giant lumps with blue covers ontop. Going to one at the end of the room, he removed the cover and revealed a blue hover bike. Smiling, Daniel grabbed a key from his pocket and inserted it into a slot in the middle of the front part of the bike. Sitting on top of the bike he turned the handles and the bike turned on. Lines appeared on the bike that glowed bright blue. and Daniel grabbed a small button from his pocket and clicked it. A hatch opened up on the roof and Daniel pulled up, flying out through the hatch and flying towards the road as the hatch closed behind him.

Heading west Daniel felt the wind in his hair as he drove forward. After was few minutes the bas was no longer in site and Daniel was at maximum speed. Seeing a man driving up ahead he slowed down and waved, reconising him from the base, he met the the other man a few days ago but never got his name.

Rick watched Daniel head of and decided he'd go see Logan,the leader of the resisstance. Walking out and heading to Logans tent, he opened the flap and looked inside. "Ah Logan, I have a small report for you" He said as he walked in towards Logan.

"Marsha's soilders have been rising in number lately, despite this our soilders have been growing stronger and we've become amazingly stronger, I came with a man named Daniel from a site ages ago and I beat up twelve soilders by ourselves without help, which means we have evidence for being saying we've become stronger. But a strange thins happened today, after we beat up everyone Marsha came for us, which is not somthing that has ever happened." Rick said saluting Logan.

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

Awards
"Getting serious are we..." Like it was nothing she ripped a portal in he air that transported her behind Jack. She was moving at a high-speed so when she appeared behind him she crashed right into him. Her back hit his back and she she rolled right off. She had unsheathed her daggers and strode still. As the simulators sun was beating down on them the shadow of her weapons grew, but the weapons looked the same. She then thrusted her hand forward. She was a few feet from Jack but due to her abilities she managed to cut a piece of cloth from his shirt."You ready for this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back