• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Age War (Roleplaying thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
(URGENTLY PAY ATTENTION: Might as well say this now so it doesn't happen again. Please don't put down bullshit stuff like cruching a spine with a boot, finding hidden viles and so on. You can't beat up someone who is superstrong without trying hard (Meaning some 19 year old beatig up the second strongest guy in the world at the near begining of the rp)

"You...idiot! Marsha has a tracker on every communticator, they've probably already gotten my cordiantes down! I'm greatful that you're helping me, but we have medics much better than you!" Jack yelled out. Sitting up form his bed, he quickly fell back down in pain. Damn it! How could a kid win against me?. Making a fist Jack slowly sat up and tried to keep balanced. "Since I'm in no condition to move from this spot, I'll try to pursuade Marsha to hang back a while" he said grabbing his communicator.

Turning it on, Jack tunedbck into Marsha's communicator and spoke. "Marsha! Hang back for a while, I'll be back in a month. I'm in no condition to move, even if anyone tried to move me I could go into a coma. Now then, you gonna miss me miss me beautiful?" he added with a grin in his sentence trying to calm Marsha down.

Daniel get driving along as the soilder drove off, headed towards the forest.

The forest wasn't a real forest, it was actually an industrial park for big time companies. They shut down any factory movement there when Marsha came by, turning it into a toxic wastland. Metal would be bent in strange ways, strange monsters would stay there and never leave. Despite all this, it was a perfect place to train vehicle preformance and fighting abilities for the rebblion, espcially since no one snooped around there.

After half an hour of driving, Daniel reached the forest. Driving around, Daniel did some extreme stunts and so on, increasing hs dribing abilities.

"This is strange, I can't beleive such a thing happened....Rick, I'm leaving soon" Logan said to Rick. Rick looked at him wide eyed and tightened his posture. "What do you mean by leaving?" Rick asked. "I'm going to leave the rebellion, I've got a family, It was secret I never wanted to reveal, but it appeares that I have to. Life is too dangerous in the rebelllion. Rick..Iwant you to come with me, to protect me. Daniel, I think that's what his name was, he will now be in charge of the rebellion. I've already sent the message to his communicator" Logan said. "BUT!-" Rick protested. "He can handle it, your comming with me. I know you've been thinking about it" Logan said. Rick loosened up and sighed.

It was true, Rick knew he had to leave the rebbelion soon. "Fine then, I know it's a rash decision. But I'm ready" Rick said. Logan nodded and pulled out a teleporter. Rick looked suprised. Teleporters were only found on Marsha soilders, and by i state, it would be destroyed as soon as it was used. "This will get us where we need to go. All the captains in the rebellion know I'm leaving, Daniel will have plenty of help" Logan said. Rick nodded and stood next to Logan. They teleported and this time, it was for good.

(OOC: Yes Rick is gone too. I'm gonna put up a different temp to replace her)

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Marsha punched a building besid hers. The force from the punch went through the building and into the other. She saw a man complaining about damage and shot him dead. Soldiers began to exit the building. She began to count the number of people that had exited the building and comparing it to the number that were in the building. She watched as the first floor came, then the second floor, ten the start of the third. She continued this and waited until all had exited the building. She noticed that he still wasnt found. She guessed he was still in the simulation room. She couldn't do anything about it at the moment, but she was conjuring up a plan.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Mist stands outside of the building that he just recently seen combat action and looks to all of the soldiers dressed the exact same way, with only minor changes to show rank. He then looks at his HUD under his helmet for status on the building. He sees some damage but all faculties are still operational. With this in mind he pushes his way through the crowd that had just emerged from the building in a poor effort to search for the intended intruder and stands before Marsha. Even she should be able to tell who is standing before her by the simple fact that he is the only soldier that has opted to go without any weapons. Instead one could see blood stains on his gloves and chest armor from several battles throughout the ages and more appear when he lifts his arm in a salute.

"Lady Marsha! Diagnostics of the building show that all system are operating smoothly. However, all of it must be examined closer to detect any problems that could escape scans from outside."

He never really could get used to standing this close to his idol even as a simple soldier, not the smartest thing because she tends to kill those that piss her off. As he thinks this a man complains about damage to a building and is shot before he has time to notice who he yelled at. He finally notices that the woman puts her mind through a through process and removes his helmet. His shoulder length black hair falls around him and frames his well balanced features as he moves aside to allow her a clear path while also awaiting orders. This was a risky place for him but he had to get used to it if the rumors about his future promotion were true.

SwagStarIV

Awards
"Find him..." Stated Marsha in a low tone. No one responded. She then grabbed the nearest Soldier and exploded him. "I said..." She looked up, with her entire left half of her body covered in blood, and then screamed, "FIND HIIIIIIIIIMMM!!!" She then pointed to the one soldier that chose to open his mouth and attempt to use his tounge in an important manner. The information he gave was well known to her, but she chose to give him mercy over grace. "You are now in charge of this operation... Mist... no... Zak... If you fail, then you are handing your soul to me, but if you succeed..." She summoned a ball of water above her head. She dropped it and the used a small tornado to dry herself off. She stepped towards the man and removed a gloss from her pocket. She put it on and then stated seductively, "You get to spend the night with the captain." She winked and blew a kiss towards him. "Do you accept?"

The Dream

Awards
Neko
Running down the halls, Neko watched soldiers pass her. Over hearing a few guards, Jack had apparently gotten himself kidnapped. Wondering how such a high class man with the strength of a thousand men and wisdom of a thousand wise men, would be able to get kidnapped. Blocking her thoughts, Neko kept running and headed for the area where Marsha was. Running forward and seeing Marsha up ahead, she hid faintly behind a building and listened to what was happening.

Watching Marsha talk to one of the soldiers seductively, and saying things about a night with her, she rolled her eyes. Coming out from behind the building, her mind froze as she saw the man Marsha was talking to, was Zac. Her heart sinking a little, she stayed there and bared it. Guess he’s getting the dream that every soldier has, turned into reality... Seeing some soldiers looking lost, she immediately went to them and gave them orders to check if the building was completely secure.

“I don’t want any intruders be able to sneak inside the building while this is going on, understand” Neko barked out. The soldiers saluted her and yelled “YES MA’M”. As they ran off, Neko kept her eyes where Marsha and Zac was, while still keeping control and making sure the soldiers were doing their jobs.

A few children were looking at the building and keeping curious. Neko went over to them and smiled, getting them to move along and not come back. Making sure no one was looking; Neko released her ear and swished her tail a little. It was hard keeping them in one place just to hide them.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
A single night? No, that is not what he seeks as a reward. What he seeks is recognition from the woman as more than just a pawn, grated he really wanted that one night physically. Acting on her own again with her own methods of seduction, Zak keeps his cool and hides all traces of emotions from his voice as he salutes the woman and thanks her, just like a proper soldier should. He finally walks towards the group of soldiers and lides his helmet back on to bring up a list of those available to use. He instantly looks to the ones around him and maintains a proper authority to his words as he begins to order them around.

"You three, scan and repair the tracking system this instant! You, there! Get off your ass and check that dish for any damage! Everyone else divide up into parties and set out on foot! I want our missing man found this instant!"

With the soldiers now running around with orders, Mist opens a line of communication to the one called Experiment and talks softly so that his voice does not carry past the filter in his helmet. He notices that the woman is just barely out of range of his own scans and asks her if the two of them could meet up soon. He keeps the reason to himself that he needs a little help with his new power over the men and he would prefer someone more used to it. Something in his stomach told him to as Neko and expect little restance.

The Dream

Awards
Jumping a little as a voice came through her headphone, which she forgot that she had on infront of her cat ears, Neko's heart started to race as she heard Zac's voice. "Uh...y-yeah sure. I-I'll come over once general gabriel arrives" She said going pink. Even though they weren't face to face, Neko was still feeling butterflies in her stomach as she talked to Zac. This wasn't the first time Neko reacted like this,may other times she talked with Zac she'd hide her face behind a book so he didn't her blush.

Y-yeah!? I-I'll!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? That was dumbest way I've ever talked to him! He must be laughing now. Neko took a deep breath and sighed. What am I thinking? I should just act like a porfessional like how I act with others.

Walking off to a few soldiers and brking orders at them, Neko started to think why Zac wanted to meet up with her. Swishing her tail around as she thought, people started to notice and started to stare at it. General Gabriel came by after a few minutes and took over. Turning around, Neko caught a few soilder staring at her tail and she tightned her fist. "What are you staring at!!?? Get back to work!!" Neko yelled out. The soldiers stood up and made a scared noise before running around to their posts.

Sighing, Neko walked off to where Zac was. Stretching a little, she walked normal as she started to approach Zac. "What is it you need?" she said with a straight lame face. Inside Neko wanted to yell at her self but she had to act like a General.

icmasticc

The rush of water from the rusted sink seemed as though it was trying to escape the faucet itself this time. The flicker of the lights added to the overall age of the moderately taken care of bathroom. Four stalls stood behind the shirtless man his slowly washed his hands and occasionally threw water on his face. Some of the doors were open and one even hung at the hinges. The floor was wet in some places and dirty stains seemed to cover the other spots. Probably exactly what you’d expect from a public bathroom. There were two urinals next to the stalls but their condition was too disgusting to mention. Raising his head to the only clear mirror in front of him, the black haired, shirtless man took a brief look into the reflection.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/353/d/2/The_Breaker_Han_Chun_Woo_by_RedZedEMo.jpg

Smoothing his hair back, Ryuzaki breathed out a little. “How long have I been here already? I’m tired of all these plans and ways to “injure the enemy” a little. I need to find “Marsha”…guess there’s an adventure planned for today…” He said to his mirrored reflection. Picking up and putting on a white fitted t-shirt, Ryuzaki headed out of the bathroom and down the hall. Some of the resistance had already headed out on the mission but Ryuzaki had elected not to go. The angry brawler had only one goal in his mind and that was to find the mysterious person named “Marsha” and put his strength against their strength.

After about five minutes or more, Ryuzaki reached a door which led outdoors. Hands in his pockets, he began to walk down the sidewalk in the blackness of the night. The dark blue, denim jeans draped over white, athletic sneakers barely shone in the dim, yet illuminating, light of the lamp posts alongside the sidewalk. Not noticing if anyone else was around, Ryuzaki headed into a park area and a took a seat on the bench, staring into the starry night sky. “Damnit…will I ever find “Marsha”? Will I even get close…” He said quietly as his gaze fixed upon the stars above.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Zak sighs at the fact that he was forced to call in for help but knew that he needed the help. He finally notices one of the soldiers under his command sitting down after being given an order and walks over to him. He yells at the man for being lazy and slams his fist into the side of the man's helmet. Most don't notice the punishment util after the helmet starts to crumble away on the left side of the man's face. Zak finally grabs the man by his collar and throws him into the group of a search party heading into the surrounding area. Zak finally sighs as he relaxes a bit until Neko herself shows up from the shadows.

"What is it you need?"

Mist smiles at the sudden appearance of the woman and looks to face her. He notices her suddenly look of being professional and feels his heart sink, something he can't explain. He himself drops the small smile on his own lips and puts his hands behind his back in the "at ease" position, an old habbit. "I need your help on a mission. I don't have a true command of my own and we are still suffering a loss of soldiers from previous battles. That is why I want you to coporate with me on this search and find mission. The target, I believe, is our Second-in-Command. He recently vanished and I have been given the task to find him. If we were to fail then I would take full responsibility and accept any punishment that Marsha can think of. Although, I think the guy who tried to grope her last month had it easy compared to what I would get."

SwagStarIV

Awards
Marsha walked away and went into the town. She went to the nearest ice cream shop. When she got there she walked to the front of the line and said, "Hi. Im Marsha!" The man in the shop immediately brought her a strawberry shake with whip cream and a cherry on top. She grabbed her shake and left. As she was sucking on her shake she started to feel an overwhelming sensation of satisfaction. She stated, "Im glad this is good... Marsha was going to kill them if I didnt like it." She was really losing her wits about this one incident. Her insecurity about the matter was unbelieveable. She continued back to the base and saw the different soldiers doing varoiius stuff around the place. She felt extremly bored and went back to te city area. She was walking pass two buildings and felt a weird breeze. She turned down the Alley between them and saw a thief kidnapping a lady. The thief didnt notice Marsha until she was right behind him. He felt his gut expand and implode. Marsha gracefully left the alley the same way she came and started going back.

The Dream

Awards
Looking at Zak, Neko felt a little happy that he was smiling, but restrained her ears from popping up with joy since she put them back into their hiding position. Feeling a little sadder as he removed his smile, Neko kept her straight face on and listened to what Zak had to say. Listening and hearing that the rumors of the second in command, Jack, being missing was true. Starting to think how Marsha would be feeling since Jack, her right hand man who’s been the only one to be by her side at all times, was gone. It was little strange how Jack managed to keep a little professional around her, after all he was still and man they always seemed to say seductive things to each other fun.

Snapping back to reality Neko kept listening to Zak and felt a sudden thump in her heart. She remembered that when she listened to their conversation last time, Marsha said that his soul would be given to her if he failed. “I see. I’d be happy to help, after all my men are now going to be looked after by General Gabriel so I’m free” Neko said nodding. Neko’s feeling for Zak all of a sudden came back and a strange lovey dovey aura like think all of a sudden appeared in her imagination. Crap! Why now? “Uh! I’ll just go see if there’s anyone out of line for the moment. Keep an eye on a few of the soldiers and I’ll go check. After all this is a lot of soldiers to look after for you so I might as well scare a few guys and keep them in line” Neko said fast as her ear popped ups.

Turning around and walking fast to a different spot where the soldiers that Zak was looking after were. Neko was blushing like she was feeling hot on a summer’s day. Trying to cool her face with her hands, she calmed down. Her tail was swishing around and her ears were back like she was feeling shy. What was that about? I must look like an idiot! Calming down, Neko looked around and notice a few soldiers were looking at her and snickering. Neko knew she had to act; they were probably the new recruits. Nice, he’s in charge of the new soldiers. Maybe Marsha is getting him ready the tough way to become a general.

Walking up to them, Neko grabbed one of the soldiers who was cracking up, and threw him to the ground. “You wanna laugh now?” Neko yelled before grabbing another and punching his helmet, cracking it all the way through. “How about you?” she yelled out before throwing him down as well. Looking at the rest they stood straight and stopped laughing, shaking. The people Neko beat up were on the ground, laying there and yelling in pain. Walking up to the soldiers that were shaking, she moved her face closed to theirs and stared each of their eyes since she was that close. “Now, you better pay me and your temporary leader Zak some F***in respect or I’ll grab your S***ty B***s and rip them out, after all I was going easy on them.” Neko yelled out pointing at the soldiers on the ground. All the soldiers in the area were shaking and standing straight. “Y-YES M-M-MA’M!” they stammered. “Good...” Neko said stepping away and knocking one of the soldiers on the grounds head with her foot, deliberately.

Making her way to Zac, soldiers were running around standing still as she looked at them. The performance Neko just did terrified them to the bone, but Neko wished she hadn’t said such harmful things, she wanted to cry out and hug them, saying sorry for being so mean. Hiding her ears that were starting to show her sadness, Neko showed her cold face when people saw her.

Finishing up on his bike training, Daniel drove along the road towards the base. Hearing a beeping sound fro his bike, he looked down and saw that a message had bee sent to him, from Logan. Stopping on the side of the road, Daniel played the message and watched a screen that popped up form the bike.

"Daniel. I'm sorry to interrupt your activities but this is an important message. I've....I've left the Rebellion. I know what your thinking, why are I'm only telling you and not in a major announcement. Well the reason for this is, I don't want to cause to much panic. A man that came with you, Pablo a.k.a Rick, has come along with me. Your the new rebellion leader, I know this is much but, you're going to have to be the new leader. The general in the camp know so they'll help you. Good bye" the message ended with Logan saluting him, before the screen dissapeared again.

Looking ahead, Daniel expression was blank. Not a single sign of emotion was on his face. "Back to base...." Daniel said to his bike when he jumped off. The bike beeped before zooming towards the base. They had the 'back to base' feature for when there was an emergency or the driver had some important buisness.

Looking at the road, Daniel walked long it. He was close to the city so it wouldn't take too long to get to the city. Grabbing a golden like mask form his pocket, Daniel stretched it across his face and firmly kept it there. It started to glow before taking shape of a different face. This mask was called a D.N.A mask. It would rewrite your D.N.A to a someone that was dead. It wasn't harmful to you if you took it off but it'd take some time before your face was back to normal.

Walking into the city, he stared at some of the havoc. Soldiers were running madly like there was a international attack on the world. Walking to a few grown men, Daniel stood next to them and asked what was happening. "The second in command has gone missing. Turns out someone kidnapped him. Can't believe someone took him out" said one of the men. Daniel said thanks for the information and walked off. Heading into a cafe, he bought himself a piece of cake and a moccachino. Sitting down on one of the table out front. he drank his coffee and took bite of his cake, thinking about what he would do since he was suddenly given the role of first in command.

Laying down and staring out the window. Jack saw how the sun was starting to set. Hope she's ok....What am I thinking!? She'll be fine, after all she got the whole world without needing my help that much. Settling down and staring at the ceiling, he knew he had to recover fast. Picking his cmmunicator, he noticed it was broken and had a shattered screen. Guess the ride here busted it.

Throwing it down on the ground, Jack brushed his hair back and yawned. Maybe some rest would help....No! I'll have to detroy some things first. Grabbing all sorts of gadgets, Jack destroyed them all, he was after all being looked after by the enemy. Once he finished smashing everything. Jack fell asleep in his bed, feeling the sun's rays heating up his bed.

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

Awards
Marsha needed something to relieve her of her stress. She needed somthing to hit, but something that wouldnt make a significant difference on the town. If she was to hit a building then it might as well not have been there. If she hit a normal person then that would end their life, then effecting many others in a ripple effect. She needed a pllace that could satisfy her needs. A place like the simulation room... She pondered on the thought of whether Jack was concious or unconcious, awake or asleep, alive or dead... She couldn't wait any longer. She then stated to herself while walking towards the HQ, "Forget this. A month is to damn long. I don't care if he is invisible in a submarine thats 2 million feet under water. I will find him... And remove his head from his body..." She arrived at the HQ and entered the building. The elevators were deactivated so she used the stairs. She thought, Jack... You better not die on me.

The Dream

Awards
Daniel had finished his food and decided to get a little info on the place.

Walking around, he saw guards getting beaten up and generals barking orders, nothing new. It was when Daniel saw Marsha, that was what made him interested in the buisness. Looking around, he ran to an empty alleyway and knew who the perfect person to call was, Angel. Grabbing his communicator, he decided to send the message to everyone since no one had been told to come to town.

Writing down that Second command was missing and that action was taking place, he wrote down a two page report. He was good at this since his typing skills on the communicator was amazing. When he was done, he called Angel. When the call screen popped up, Daniel started to talk through it.

"Angel! I've heard reports that second in command is missing and I think you've got something to do with it. I'm not trying to point the finger put your the only other operative that was out and about around here. Tell me, do you have him?" Daniel said through the communicator, making sure no one was around.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Angel! I've heard reports that second in command is missing and I think you've got something to do with it. I'm not trying to point the finger put your the only other operative that was out and about around here. Tell me, do you have him?"

"Good observation Daniel... Yes I did incapacitate the second-in-command... but he's resting here with me... We both need to recover. I'm only holding onto him so he can recover... He would've died if I hadn't taken him back with me." Angel then turned off the Com and continued on his guitar.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Marsha continued up the several flights of stairs. She suddenly stopped and thought to herself, Why am I running? I can teleport... Come on Marsa! Keep it together! She teleported and found herself back at the bottm of the stairs. Thats why i didn't teleport... I'm the one that told them t make those reflectors! Why didnt i rememebr that! Frustrated and tired of taking steps, she continued all the way from step one.

The Dream

Awards
Daniel heard Angels reply and sighed. Idiot, we have to get him back here, the whole world will go on high alert. Daniel shook his head, see that Angel's communicator was off. Putting his communicator away, Daniel ran out of the alley way and made his way to the subway station nearby. The place was packed with guards, meaning that if he acted suspicious, he'd be taken away.

The subways were different compared to back in the 21st century. They were much faster and more secure. You could only go on when you had a ticket and they only costed about $2. Walking quickly to the kiosk where you got your tickets, Daniel noticed a few guards talking about the resistance. Word was getting out and the resistance was started to be noticed. Paying the old man at the kiosk, Daniel took the first train to the area near the base.

When he was inside, he sat down on a seat and looked around. There were more guards than usual on the trains. A man who collected tickets came to Daniel. Daniel smiled and gave his ticket.

After a few minutes, the train stopped and arrived at the area near the camp. Stepping out, Daniel made his way out into a small town. The camp was only a few kilometers away form the camp. Deciding to walk, Daniel made his way out of the city and along the road to the camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back