• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Age War (Roleplaying thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Turning around Jack looked at Marsha and held his knife upright. "I'm always ready" he said. Jack looked at his shirt and looked at the rip that was made. Great, I'll have to buy another shirt.... Lunging forward Jack grabbed Marsha's arm and threw her to the ground while making a slash on her arm, jumping back he guarded hs face with his left arm and got ready to slash Marsha. The sun's heat intensified, a new feature of the simulation room. The room will increase the intensity of the terrain as the battle progesses, there should be a few large quicksand traps and more thicker jungle.

(Again, sorry for the short post but what do you write when your just striking?)

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
"Hmmm... maybe ill go 20% now" She felt the cut on her arm."Maybe thirty..." She disappeared and appeared in the sky. She began to rain down a barrage of thrust all targeting Jack. The constant flow of hades rained down upon him as if hurricane had struck. Dodging these attacks would be hard, but he wasn't yer second in command for no reason. Jack had his own tricks to surpass these attacks. Whether he dodged or dirt dozed he was going to have to find a way to divert the blades. She complicated matters and made portals at the end of each strike. Right before hey hit the ground she would make a portal directing towards Jack. Each portal would be open for less than half a second. After that another would be opening to direct the other blade. This attack was nothing to joke about. One of the several rampage she caused was actually this attack at 70%. She thought to herself while being suspended in the air from constantly teleporting herself to the same spot, I wonder how is will fair against this attack...

The Dream

Awards
Jack watched the blades fall and reapear in a portal directed at him. New tricks aye? She's making them harder to dodge....I got it!. Jack ran forward, dodging each blade that almost his his head. When a portal opened up he jumped up and the blades missed him as he went up and down. A few managed to is arms, legs and a little bit of his waist. After a while when the attacks were nearly over he grabbed the last few blade directed at him and threw them up at Marsha. Grabbing his shot gun he shot bullets at Marsha, maaging to get one really close to her, but he didn't know if it hit.

Out of nowhere another blade he forgot about appeared managed to get stuck in the joining part of his shoulder and chest. "Gah! Damn it!" he yelled falling to his knees and pulling the blade out. Looking at his own blood on the blade he tighened his grip. "Nice! some endurance training for me" he mumbled standin back up. Putting the blade on the ground he looked up at Marsha and took his shot gun out and shot at Marsha some more before reloading.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn zoomed over the battle. "Hunh? A fight? wait... is that... Jack?" Renn said as he tried to get a closer look. "It is... He might need my help!" Renn pressed a combination of buttons and said: "Find a safe place to park, Wolfe." "Order acknowledged." Renn then jumped out from about 30 feet in the air. His Coat slowed his decent and said as he landed beside Jack: "Well finally doing it eh? Where are the others?"

SwagStarIV

Awards
"Pathetic!" The blades blocked the first bullets hut Tue last shots were coming straight for her. She opened a portal which consumed them and shot them back from behind him. She highly doubted that is would dodge or jock this for the fact that he was reloading. She noticed a person arrive from above She removed a ball from her waist. It transformed into a scythe. She landed on the ground and readied for every and anything to happen.

The Dream

Awards
"Huh!? Renn! What the hell! what are you doing here?" Jack yelled grabbing him and throwing him and himself down, avoiding the bullets that were shot at him. Jack stood back up and looked at him. "How the hell did you get here?" he asked looking at him. Taking in the words Renn said before, Jack laughed. "Hah! You thought I was turning tides? You shouldn't have come here" he said pointing his shot gun at him. "Marsha! I'm afraid we might have to temoraraly stop our little sparing match and worry about our resistance problem" Jack said looking over at Marsha and back at Renn.

"So, you thought I was fighting against Marsha?" he started to say, ready for any action.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Well no duh! you guys had your weapons bared and you just shot at her so yeah." Renn said as he pulled the desert eagle out of his pocket. He pointed it straight at Jack's forehead and settled his first finger on the trigger. "And I told you to never call me Renn... It's Angel now." Then he turned his head to Marsha... "You don't remember me do you?" He parted the bangs to his side to reveal the scar over his right eye. "You shattered me once, but now I will shatter you!" He pulled the machete from underneath his coat and pointed it at Marsha.

SwagStarIV

Awards
"Two vs one... not an even match... I'm out of here..." Marsha quickly left the to the entrance which was also the only exit. Before leaving she said in a seductive tone, "Oh yea Jack next time you wanna have some fun give me a call." She winked at him and left. She wandered into the control room and changed the scenery. It was now on the rim of an active and soon to blow volcano. A sweet and seductive voice came over the intercom, "Hope you have fun boys."

The Dream

Awards
Jack watched Marsha leave and he went pink. Only girl to ever do that to me...... Seeing the scenery change to a ready to blow volcano, Jack acted fast and took the gun from Angels hand punched his face, sending him flying while Jack grabbed the machette. He threw the machette far into the jungle and threw the gun with it. "So 'Angel'. How about you fight without weapons like a ral man and gentleman, unless of course your chicken" Jack said smiling and getting ready to punc Angel.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Remember... I fought John the berserker in the tornaments with nothing but my bare hands. I'll show you that you don't need weapons to win a fight." Angel cast off his coat revealing his Red T-shirt. Angel then got into a fighting stance. He rubbed the cheek where Jack punched him. He could feel the blood bursting from underneath his skin. "Well c'mon Jack in the box, bring it." Angel said with a confident smirk on his face.

The Dream

Awards
"Don't get cocky kid! Just becaseyou beat some loser up in the tournaments, don't go and expect to beat me" Jack said runnign forward and punching Angel non stop in the guts like a machine. After a few punched Jack gabbed the back of Angels neck and kept smaking him into his knee. Pulling him back up he punced his face, still holding him up. Then he punched Angel down to the ground and stopped on his gut guts two times before distancing himself with Angel. The volcano roared and shook the ground, nearly making Jack loos his balance. "Give up Angel! Before you get yourself killed" Jack yelled as a few rock flew out the volcano and almost striking Angel's and Jack's head.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Angel rolled back and showed his endurance. He maintained his balance as the ground shook. "Now I'll show what it means to really feel pain." Angel Charged Right for Jack and Grabbed the front of his face and Threw him down to the ground. Then he punched Jack into the Chest, making him gasp for breath, Then he Picked him up by his hair with his Right hand then grabbed his throat with his left, Then he threw Jack right into the air and leaped up after him then flipped forward. having his Heel crash down upon Jack's skull, Knocking him down to the ground. When Angel landed He reached down and grabbed Jack by his throat. With a calm yet assertive voice, He asked: "Do you yield? You won't be able to fight for awhile because I knocked the air out of you."

The Dream

Awards
Jack looked at Angel and smiled. "You think that's all you have to do to knock me out?" he mumbled before grabbing Angels hair ad snaching his face into his knee. Jack had to admit he was pretty knocked back, but thats why he had extreme endurance training. Pulling Angel back up he grabbed Angels arm smiled. "This is gonna hurt" he whispered twisting it all the way around so that you could hear Angels bones crack while it was turned so his palm was facing up. Grabbing Angels neck he punched his face non stop and threw him in the air. As he hit the ground Jack concentrated his energy and punched Angels face ino the ground, making a small crater in the ground where Angels face was.

Jumping up Jack jumped on Angels stomach hard and then jumped off him before punching Angels throat and distacing him self from Angel on top of a tree. "I think you forgot that I train with Marsha, and Marsha is the strongest person in the world so far, which makes me the second strongest. I'm not second in charge for no reason" Jack said smiling and camoflaging into the background.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Angel ran his hand over his face and felt the blood seeping out over his sight. His right arm had gone limp. "Dammit. I thought he was done." Angel paced back over to his coat and put it on with his left arm, then slung his left arm into the sleeve elbow first. It radiated pain, just like when he had the scar on his leg. Angel swept the blood streaming down his face into his hair, making his Crimson streaks in his hair more prominent. He then paced right for Jack and turned him around, then Kicked him in the back Cracking Jack's spine underneath his boot, Then he felt for the broken part and grabbed ahold of it. "Jack this is gonna hurt really bad. I'm really sorry. If you live to tell the tale, You'll be permanently paralyzed." Angel then sat Sideways with his knees on Jack's back. He pulled out the knife from within his Coat and Thrust it down with his good hand Cutting off the nerve cells. "He knew it had to hurt then he pulled the knife out slowly to ensure more pain and let his own blood seep into the wound. "Now... if you yield, I won't kill you, and if you wish to join my resistance, I'll even reconstruct your body so that you'll be as you were before you fought me. Now. Do you yield?"

The Dream

Awards
"Resistance? You swine! You think I'd betray Marsha, just because you think you have paralized me!?" Jack yelled. "He felt pain all over his body, he was suprised that he could move his mouth. "I wouldn't yeild even if I wanted to too. We have medics that you never knew existed! After this it'd be like I was reborn!" Jack yelled. He didn't know what to do, he was feeling pain, he's had this done to him before by Marsha, everytime it happened Jack was paralized, there was only one time he was able to squeeze out of the situation. If I join the ressitance I'll be betraying Marsha's trust....unless I.....yes then we'll know more about them.

"Anyway, if you have to result into using a weapon then your a weakling!....Which means I might concider joining" Jack said smiling. He knew Marsha was probably listening and was gonna go beserk and try to kill him, but Jack was only going to join to collect information, that is unless he can get out of the situation like before. Looking up at Angel he smiled. "You're still young so you wouldn't know how many people get out of a situation like this, such a shame" Jack laughed and concentrated his energy around his body. Ancient monks used this trick and tought it to Jack when they fight back as Jack took over their temples. There!.

An energy spike was made and he was able to move is body, but this would only work for ten seconds, after that he would be back in his paralized position. "Marsha! You must help me now!" Jack yelled out pushing Angel off his back and grabbing his knife, along with Jack's knife. Runnign forward Jack stabbed Angel in the guts with both blades, non stop. five second had gone and Jack slice Angels wrists and jammed the blades into Angels rib bones before jumping onto a tree. Teh energy spike was gone and Jack was experiencing his pain full on as he fell onto a branch and lay on it. He yelled and stayed there, hoping Marsha would come if Angel would somhow survive all those stabs to the gut.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Urg!" Angel said as he clutched his gut with his good arm. Then He reached into his pocket on this left side and pulled out a small Vial. He puled off the cap and down the blue liquid inside then he felt his intestines and the muscles and skin Re-knit themselves together. Then he pulled the knives in his ribs out, leaving two thin Gashes, and He felt the as the bones recalcified and his body recover. " Heh, URS, gotta love it." He pulled himself up but the bones in his arm still left his arm limp. He didn't have enough formula to rebuild his body enough. He then Leapt up to Jack and Kicked his head and knocked him out of the tree to the ground again. He threw the knives aside then He Kicked Jack down onto his stomach again. "No more Angel of heaven for you. prepare to Die!" Angel then got on Jack Sideways yet again and pulled Jack's broken lower spine out of his back, and held the broken edge to Jack's throat. "Any last words before you're sent to the depths?"

The Dream

Awards
(OOC: I noticed we're showing lots of bullcrap stuff in here, but hey I'm not making my character die at the begining)

Jack clenched his and beared the pain as he reached for another vile, now he knew where they were he had a chance. "Yeah, thanks for the vile!" he yelled throwing it where his spine was. The vile worked instantly due to a few 'test' Jack had taken ages ago. He recovered and a small blue mold form, useing Jack's D.N.A signature it made a temorary spine for him, no longer making him paralized. "Now I'm mad!" Jack yelled grabbing Angel arm and throwing him into a tree. Going to him he ripped off his coat and took all of Angels items, destroying them with is bear hand he smiled. "No more! Time you pay for trying to kill me!" Jac yelled grabbing the knives on he ground and stabbing Angel non stop like he did before. Jack knew that if e moved around too much, the replacment spine would dissapeare so he to do a cut and run. After slicing Angel wrist again, he cut straight, deep lines down Angels arms and then jammed them into his wrists.

Distancing himself he lost balance, the volcano was blowing up. Lava spewed out of the crater and down it. Ash was started to appear and rocks were falling all over the place. "Damn it.....looks like we're stoppig our fight and running" Jack started to run off until he saw Angel laying there half dead with no way to heal himself. ......Damn it! Who am I to leave the kid there!. Jack ran to Angel and picked him up. "Don't go and stab me in the back! I'm only saving you because It's not my style to leave people to die!" Jack yelled runnign through the forest.

The lava was comming up faster and Jack knew the controls were in Marsha's hands. After a fewm minutes of running, he found the way out and left. Shutting the door behind him and locking it it threw Angel to the ground and walked to the wall. His spine had gone, carrying Angel with him made it go and Jck was back on the ground in pain. ....Guess I might as well accept defeat....... "Go ahead, if you can still move then kill me if you want, at least I know I died saving somone".

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Okay." Good thing I always have a spare vial." Angel reached back with his arm and into the pocket where his desert eagle used to be. He pulled out the vial and drank it. He pulled the knives out his arms for it to take effect. They completely healed and Angel's limp arm was as good as new. He picked up his Machete and his desert eagle nearby. Then he pulled Wolfe's remote out. "Wolfe. Find me... let's go."

"Wolfe en route." A few seconds later he saw Jack on the ground. "I'm not going to kill you... I know you still serve Marsha, my enemy, but you still deserve to live." He slung Jack over his shoulder and reached for Jack's communicator. "Marsha, Jack is nearly dead. I shall take him and help him recover, he'll be back with you by the end of the month."
He then boarded Wolfe and put Jack on the seat behind his, then they took off. "Jack, Just rest for now, I'm an honorable person and you are as well. And as I am honorable I'll help you heal."

SwagStarIV

Awards
Marsha had watched as Jack cunningly rid the boy of his vials, but she didnt like how he dropped his guard. Before she could respond the boy had removed a hidden vial and cured himself. In a matter of moments her second in command was taken out. It seemed as if he had killed him. This struck a nerve in Marsha's brain. Something in her head triggered. Her eyes widened, her pupils contracted and dialated continuously, her hands trembled, and her hair was covering her face. She couldnt believe that someone so high up in rank could be taken down that easily. "You... Won't... Live... I WILL CRUSH YOOOOOOOUUUU!!!" She conjured up a rock that seemed to be te size of a small comet. She threw it out of the building and lit it on fire. Then she chased after it and hit it directly down to the streets of New York. The comet hit left a crater in the ground not to short from that Marsha landed and caused an even bigger crater.The alarms in side of the HQ were going off. All soldiers were authorized to go on full attack. "You have made a big mistake..."

She waited for him to come outside. The soldiers were rampaging inside of the building trying to stop the criminal from getting outside. The soldiers already knew what was going on due to the type of siren and the color alarm going off. All doors remained open and all lights were turned off. Every window was sealed with an indestructible sheet of metal, trapping everything inside. These sheets of metal weere given special properties that aslo interfered with the ability to use portals. This is why Marsha exited the building early. Blood red lights were flashing inside. They signaled an intruder that needed to be killed on sight. They also told the soldiers that the only way in is the only way out. Another thing this symboled was for all the soldiers to flood to the entrance so that they can take out whatever is trying to escape. "You will not make it out alive..." says Marsh into her communicater so that the man may hear her.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"I don't care what you say Marsha... you already killed me once... I won't let you kill me again." He said into the Com. "I bet you don't even remember me. Heh. You're the only one who could kill me right now. No matter how many people you send after me... unless you come face me yourself... most likely I'll never die." Angel turned off the communicator and placed it back in Jack's pocket. He came to his home in the Rocky mountains of British columbia. He put Jack on the bed and saw to his wounds... He pulled out one vial out of the med cabinet and fed it to him slowly... soothing it down his throat so he won't choke. Then he pulled out the polysporin and put some of the cream over Jack's wounds... then he washed the Grime off with a soapy cloth. "To prevent infection of wounds and to allow yourself to heal properly you must be clean." Angel then pulled out his guitar and started playing around with a few chords...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back