• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Administrator - Digital Gopher

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
59081329nr5.jpg

Requests Made by Members

Stavros said:
Yeah, Tren_Z still has the old chat, and Ultimate doesn't work well with Firefox 3, since the transparent gray on the white background, so you may want to fix that for now, until Mozilla actually fixes firefox with an update.

Also, could you delete the arcade links from any of the remaining skins? Again, I think that that's only in Tren_Z.

TheMuffinMan said:
URLs posted on KHI Blaq are not underlined like in the other skins, therefore you don't even know that someone's posted a link unless you mouse over it because it just looks like normal text.

Star Light said:
we nrrd more smileys and somtimes the edit button doen't work.

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I was wondering when this would pop up. Somebody beat ya to it monkeybutt.

Anyways, congratulations again Mr. Gopher!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Personally, I don't think he's owned it, all he did was ask. But I guess that's good enough since everyone, including me, likes Gopher.

Yeah, Tren_Z still has the old chat, and Ultimate doesn't work well with Firefox 3, since the transparent gray on the white background, so you may want to fix that for now, until Mozilla actually fixes firefox with an update.

Also, could you delete the arcade links from any of the remaining skins? Again, I think that that's only in Tren_Z.

And Congrats DG, you lucky bastard.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
In fact, if I were him, besides masturbating to myself (kidding), I'd change my title to God's Right Hand Man or something similar.

Yay, I made it to the first post. I'm so happy.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
In fact, if I were him, besides masturbating to myself (kidding), I'd change my title to God's Right Hand Man or something similar.

See, all I'm getting from that when I read it is that you like to mastrubate with gods right hand. I don't think he gives out handjobs.

Back