• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Administrator - Digital Gopher

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Hurfdurf.

Digital Gopher, a mod who did nothing is now an adminastrator who will also probably do nothing.

Congrats Chris.

Oblivionite

Congrats DG, don't know how anything works on this forum except that there are alot of mods/admins.

Enjoy your power, but don't abuse it!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
URLs posted on KHI Blaq are not underlined like in the other skins, therefore you don't even know that someone's posted a link unless you mouse over it because it just looks like normal text.

Macabre

Gold Member
Congratulations Digital Gopher.

With great power comes great responsibility,and I'm sure you'll be a great Admin.

D

Deleted member 36435

Your name looks a lot better now.
Congradulations!

T

Tyler Durden

Way to steal my thunder Monkey. Dv=

But, congratulations DG.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Yay for DG. I think though for our site we nrrd more smileys and somtimes the edit button doen't work. Those are my reguest. DG I'll right you a super hero song.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Digital Gopher​
Arranged and written by- Star​
Doot doot doot doot doot dooooooooooooo When ther somthing wrong with the program... Who's there on the scene... What if something's new... who's right on the scene... doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot... Digital Gopher, Digital Gopher... He's the internet hero stopping evil bugs when he see them... Doot doot doot doot doot dooooooo. Most people callllllllllllllll hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmm Digital Gopherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Digital Gopher is here!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------lol :thumbsup: I feel like being a clown today. I hoped you like it any way.

Back