• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New about Master Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Same TMM... Three keyblades seems to be a tad too much.. Meh I dont think that is going to happen in KH2.. but I have been surprised before ..

Oblivion14

I was the one who said that I THOUGHT it looked like there were 3, not that there were actually 3 matter-of-factly. The reason I said this is because there is a star in that scan that is identical to those made by the oathkeeper, so I thought it might be possible that there is a third key.

I made a quick edit of the scan circling the star in question, if anyone needs to see it, it's in the other post on this subject, titled "Master Form", or, if your lazy, I can post it again...

And looking back at that post, why was it closed?

Last edited:

Oblivion14

img2066ox.jpg

Theres the image, and note that the oblivion keyblade in the top right is part of another image in the magizine scan.

Kingdom_Key69

ya it could be either the pic is kinda vaigue but maybe if you studied it I\it looks like someone has so whatever comclusion you came to is better than I could be

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Maybe the stars they make are different in KH2.....durr.....to the max.....times five......squared......

Oblivion14

If they changed the oblivion's stars, I would break down and cry, I loved the black and purple ones...

And if the whole "duh" thing is some way of insulting my intelligence, then I kindly ask you to provide a reasonable explanation as to WHY they would decide to change the stars for the oblivion, which fit quite well in with the colors of the blade, and change it with ones identical to the oathkeepers, which is basically opposite in color, please, enlighten me...

The only other explanation I can think of is perhaps the stars are different color because of some ability (kinda like when you use Sonic Blade in KH1, the stars are like blue-ish purple and yellow), but even in that case, they made the stars different from that of any keyblade... I don't see they would use the same stars for two fusions that use two different keys though... (Still thinks the oathkeeper is hidden in there somewhere!) xD

Last edited:

Kel_Droma

im curious about the trinity marks or w/e since nomura wanted to try the whole fusion thing in KH he said so in an interview but did he go with the trinity marks instead of fusions and is now like getting rid of the trinity marks for the fusions because the fusions from what we have seen is to be blue(wisdon) red(valor) yellow(master) which are the colors from the marks if this theory is correct wouldnt there be a green and a white.

KazekI

img2066ox9bu.jpg

by oblivion 14

but i found out that got one more key blade at there. it look like oblivion.

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

has ne1 ever thought about a frame in the middle of the animation!!!!!! duh!!! if it is a third keyblade, ok then i guess thatz kool but weird since sora would have 2 have like the 3rd keyblade on his back ready to go on a constant strike raid...... if itz oblivion well, maybe itz a star changing to purple or black in the middle of the animation or maybe when sora is in that form all his stars are like that........ sheesh

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
lol, that was the oblivion from the next picture over, it's not part of the picture we're talking about XD

iholdthekeys: Wtf are you talking about!? There was no animation, this isn't a pic from a trailor, this is a scan! There is not frames, just one picture, and no there is not three keyblades, there is only 2

Last edited:

Dark_StarX

Umm I just noticed something in the picture. If you zoom in closely next to the oathkeeper star, you can distinctly see the outline of something else that looks like a keyblade. I dont know if its just me but somethings there.

iholdthekeys

haha muffinman, no i know about the huge oblivion keyblade thatz part of sora's picture in master form in the mag. scan..... i was talking about the oblivion sora's got in his hand in the actual picture itself

hooded_twilight0

a little more on the beggining topic I say you're blind if you think those things Sora's holding in the master form scan are heartless and a nobody. You can clearly tell that the Oblivion keyblade is in front of one hand while the kingdom key is in the other hand behind him.you can see the the yellow handle and the keychain are sticking out from behind his head.

OniRiku

I would have to say that it looks like there are three keyblades. And I beat that the Master Form is a fusion of Sora w/ Goofy, Donald. That is a good theory about the Trinity Marks and i beat that maybe Sora fuses with BHK and Mickey. So for Oblivion, I don't think they changed the stars, and maybe the third keyblade floats around Sora while he's in this form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back