• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new abilites in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

after doing some resech i found a site with some wicked abilites!!!!!!!!!here they are

Mawarikomu [Turn behind the enemy for a sneaky attack]
- Wall Kick [Kick off wall's to keep in the air]
- Safe Landing [land safely when hit mid-air]
- Full Swing
- Teleport
- Air Juggle

abilites found at: http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Information

aslo in the jump video i noticed some other abilites to,one was like a slow motion blits.and any one who when to www.gamespot.com and look at the pictures saw some cool abilites too.like tthis one...but most likely its full swing:eek: .

915410_20050428_screen004.jpg

Claymore

I think someone said that aero gives you the ability to fly for a short period of time in KH2 (rumor)

THE_BLACK_MAGE

no auron join you when you face hades...why hade summons auron to kill hurc. but auron turns on him,cerberus also makes a return.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

if i was watching a video when i saw this for the first time...sora got hit and did that filp thing,it was very cool.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

well if you saw the jump festa video you'd know...sora glows and fuses with witch ever teammate he wants, changes colors and has new abilitys.thats brave mode:rolleyes: .

THE_BLACK_MAGE

well i just subscribed to this fourm and i haven't read nothing but whats on the first page.and if they don't have pics. then mine is better:mad::D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back