• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 5 Seconds Of 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

I"m still not gettin the crap. Tney removed the GBA slot. Nintendo fckin threw away backwards compatability just so they could be more like the PSP. Why Nintendo why? You were already winning in sales. How dare they show the new Valkyrie Profile game for the DS on that piece of crap. It better not have that downloadable content crap, I'd rather get any new stuff from Nintendo WiFi thank you :closedeyes:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Oh relax, they'll probably have GBA games on VC soon.

A

Audo

I"m still not gettin the crap. Tney removed the GBA slot. Nintendo fckin threw away backwards compatability just so they could be more like the PSP. Why Nintendo why? You were already winning in sales. How dare they show the new Valkyrie Profile game for the DS on that piece of crap. It better not have that downloadable content crap, I'd rather get any new stuff from Nintendo WiFi thank you :closedeyes:
They threw away backwards compatibility so that they could make a smaller system =/
I assume by 'downloadable content crap' you mean Pay to Play, right?
Anyways, your random outburst aside, I think Days is looking gorgemous. :3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...CoM had great graphics...
All of you graphic-whores depress me.

This.

rock on bro its not about the graphic but the game play,story,and how many hrs you play it. That makes a great game not graphic's

And this.

CoM was a GBA game, not a PS2 game. And for a GBA game, it looked great. The sprites were well animated, detailed, and colorful. And CoM actually had 3D FMV's, which is something you don't see in a lot of GBA games (yes, they didn't look all that great, but you can't really expect much more).

It's kind of sad that people only care about OMG AWESOME REALISTIC 3D GFX these days, and often disregard great games just because they don't look all that good, or look good, but use sprites.

Good example of this?

Final_Fantasy_Tactics_ntsc-front.jpg

Of course, things aren't like that now (critical opinion of FFT has only improved with time, and the game seems to have a reasonably large fanbase), but at first the game was snubbed by most FF fans. FF7 was released around that time, and so they were all "lol have fun playing your shitty 2D FF". =/ And Tactics has probably some of the best sprites in any videogame ever.

This.

And this.

CoM was a GBA game, not a PS2 game. And for a GBA game, it looked great. The sprites were well animated, detailed, and colorful. And CoM actually had 3D FMV's, which is something you don't see in a lot of GBA games (yes, they didn't look all that great, but you can't really expect much more).

It's kind of sad that people only care about OMG AWESOME REALISTIC 3D GFX these days, and often disregard great games just because they don't look all that good, or look good, but use sprites.

Good example of this?

Final_Fantasy_Tactics_ntsc-front.jpg

Of course, things aren't like that now (critical opinion of FFT has only improved with time, and the game seems to have a reasonably large fanbase), but at first the game was snubbed by most FF fans. FF7 was released around that time, and so they were all "lol have fun playing your shitty 2D FF". =/ And Tactics has probably some of the best sprites in any videogame ever.

Yes. Exactly.

And when I first got CoM, I thought that the 3D FMVs looked REALLY nice.

And though I'm not too excited for Days, I do have to admit, it looks nice.

Final Blues

Website
www.myspace.com
(Taken from the mainpage)

UPDATE

Hey guys, R-K here just letting you know that three 358/2 Days screens has been released from the Nintendo Media Summit. Nothing overly new but they are in a great quality. So, hit them up below.

<center>
</center>
Am I the only one who can't see the pics?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So in this new vid, Roxas and Axle are fighting. >.> Puts some questions in my mind as to what we can do o_O

A

Audo

Yup. They said you can hit each other, though nothing would happen, but that there would also be specific missions where you would be able to battle against one another for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back