• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 5 Seconds Of 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That was hot. Glide makes its return. *deep voice* Yay

A

Audo

Couple of things:
-Glide has been available since TGS 07
-There has been no official announcement of a delay, and until such time, it is still expected to be released Winter ’08 for Japan.
-There’s a chance that, if it was listed for 2009, they meant for American audiences, as this event is taking place in America and not Japan.
-The DSi will not be needed to play Days, as it currently stands.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
-There’s a chance that, if it was listed for 2009, they meant for American audiences, as this event is taking place in America and not Japan.

The event was in Japan first, then there was a brief American conference.

I wouldn't be surprised anyway if all the games are delayed. Its the way things go these days, and hey, if its to improve the game, then why complain? Sucks that we have to wait, but I'd rather wait for a great game than get a crappy game that was rushed on.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised anyway if all the games are delayed. Its the way things go these days, and hey, if its to improve the game, then why complain? Sucks that we have to wait, but I'd rather wait for a great game than get a crappy game that was rushed on.

Xbox 360. All Im gonna say.:laugh:

A

Audo

My mistake then. xD.
I'm at school so I couldn't take the time to actually check.
But the point of the matter is, you guys don't need to get all jumpy after one video =/
(Note, i also haven't seen said video yet, due to aforementioned schooling).
It is still a video, that i'm sure, was intended for both audiences. And there is always the chance Nintendo was mistaken.
No need to fret ;)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Uhhhh, cool!

Interesting..Hmm.. I find this shallow and predantic, yes shallow and predantic.

Malevolence

Raw Life
That was a good 5 seconds, and it seems kinda weird that darkside is in the hall near the beasts room. I thought it would be bigger like in KH1.

And hopefully we'll see more at TGS.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
It sad no one has taken notice of the new DS with the camera and all that shit.

Awards
You know, there are going to be way too many Darkside fights in this game. Bleh. Need more new heartless.

Still, are they just there for the sake of being bosses (because large heartless are detected and Xemnas sends Roxas to find them and whatnot) or is there an actual reason for their appearance? I always got the idea that a Darkside was rare and, when appearing, was an ill omen. But apparently he's whoring himself out now too. Perhaps all of those Darksides popping up from Kingdom Hearts at the end of the first game somehow escaped? Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back