• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esso

Fire Breaker
zM73199Z3wmTE5e91gRxVUUY2Lo6H1e6.jpg
I got a feeling this may be one of my favorite bosses of the game lol Other than that, my favorite screenshots are the ones that include Riku (Sora's cool but Riku gets 1st place on my list).

Seriously gotta get myself a 3DS soon.

BBSFTW

I got a feeling this may be one of my favorite bosses of the game lol Other than that, my favorite screenshots are the ones that include Riku (Sora's cool but Riku gets 1st place on my list).

Seriously gotta get myself a 3DS soon.
so true that fight look interesting and yea time to start saving for a 3ds *save money*

Bobjam

Awards
Man this game looks so crisp and clear, the lights and the detail. Definitely the closest thing to a console game (more so than bbs in my opinion initially) we have had so far for the series.

JamDelVamp

I dont want Districts 1,2 and 3 to be all dull then 4 and 5 are like fuckin Mardi Gras. Make em evenly beautiful. And theres a Colosseum now, is Olympus Colosseum not going to be in there? I know the worlds are supposed to be new,but he also said that there are goin to be SOME old worlds with new locations. And it sort of cant be a KH game without Herc lol

BBSFTW

I dont want Districts 1,2 and 3 to be all dull then 4 and 5 are like fuckin Mardi Gras. Make em evenly beautiful. And theres a Colosseum now, is Olympus Colosseum not going to be in there? I know the worlds are supposed to be new,but he also said that there are goin to be SOME old worlds with new locations. And it sort of cant be a KH game without Herc lol

he said new disney world which means no OC and the part about old worlds with new part is such as traverse town getting 2 new area

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
All new Disney worlds if the if even one disney world was old than they wouldn't be "all new".

JamDelVamp

But the colors are absolutely beautiful and really vibrant,every Dream Eater looks like they popped right out of a bag of Skittles but im loving it. I might not even wanna kill them theyre so cool looking!

Tidus14

it looked better than BbS to me though. Am I the only one who thinks its too much on the small screen of the 3DS?

JamDelVamp

it looked better than BbS to me though. Am I the only one who thinks its too much on the small screen of the 3DS?

Its not that small,Days was on the Lite,NOW THATS TOO SMALL!! lol But i think the 3DS's screen should suffice.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hope that the first 2 districts look better now (District 3 was pretty lively color-wise in my opinion). However, considering we did see District 2 in that first trailer and it looked the same, I'm guessing that they won't change -__-

Mister E

I hope that the first 2 districts look better now (District 3 was pretty lively color-wise in my opinion). However, considering we did see District 2 in that first trailer and it looked the same, I'm guessing that they won't change -__-

Considering that trailer was made pretty early in development, it wouldn't surprise me if they were literally using the exact same assets for those areas as in KH1. That said, I can't personally see them changing it in the end anyway.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
If it's Traverse Town, and it's Districts 1, 2, or 3, it'll remain the same...

Although I wonder... Are those the only old parts returning, or might we see Merlin's Shack and the Waterway as well?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
rIiLyfSu89LQdo6q3Uq1v3y8JRP2QU3m.jpg

The stair entrance is beautiful. Maybe the colors are constantly moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back