• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotaHero21

You're right...if anything, with the new drop gauge and the switching out between Sora and Riku randomly, this game seems like a drastic step away from BbS gameplay.

Also, I recall someone found the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance logo and some character models in BbS or something like that as hidden files. If that is true, and the DDD trailer thus far have been using the PSP engine, then we have absolutely no clue what the final game will look like. There is no guarantee that the graphics will be better.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't being launched on a new and relatively unappealing handheld...if they release a version for the psp I'd be all for it, but I'm just kinda tired of KH at this point. It's very producer friendly, with no disregard to the consumer or its fanbase in general.

@chihuahuaman, the 3ds actualy does not have better graphics than the psp, it does however use the same shading engine as the xbox360, or at least a similar one, also without proof...there's no reason to even make a claim.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't being launched on a new and relatively unappealing handheld...if they release a version for the psp I'd be all for it, but I'm just kinda tired of KH at this point. It's very producer friendly, with no disregard to the consumer or its fanbase in general.

@chihuahuaman, the 3ds actualy does not have better graphics than the psp, it does however use the same shading engine as the xbox360, or at least a similar one, also without proof...there's no reason to even make a claim.

Yes, because if you don't like it it must be bad.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

No, if it had only one screen, it would have graphics surpassing the Xbox 360 but under the PS3. I read it up somewhere, I just can't find where.

NotaHero21

No, if it had only one screen, it would have graphics surpassing the Xbox 360 but under the PS3. I read it up somewhere, I just can't find where.

Because it was never said, in order to have console graphics it would need to sport a nifty micro-quad core processor. It doesn't and was never meant to, there by proving your an idiot.

billyzanesucks

Several people said that the 3DS's graphics were equal to gamecube. I don't have any proof exactly, but when you look at Resident Evil Revelations, it's obvious. The PSP's graphics seem equal to PS2 at best. But whether this actually means anything in regards to how they push the limit is yet to be seen. I'm guessing its graphics will be about equal to the other main titles, though. It's not like KH is a graphic-pushing series. So I don't think it will make too much of a difference. And don't be a troll.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Because it was never said, in order to have console graphics it would need to sport a nifty micro-quad core processor. It doesn't and was never meant to, there by proving your an idiot.

It was said. And I said that if it only had one screen and the same specs, then it would have graphics equal to or better than the Xbox 360.

@billyzane***** The 3DS has graphics equal to or surpassing the Wii, not the Gamecube. So that's a plus from what you said.

billyzanesucks

@billyzane***** The 3DS has graphics equal to or surpassing the Wii, not the Gamecube. So that's a plus from what you said.
I'm pretty sure that Wii graphics are about equal to the Gamecube's, actually. But still, best graphics on a nintendo system so far.

Dale

*You're. Look who's an idiot and needs to work on their reading comprehension now.
You're both Idiots now can we discuss things that are relevant to what this post is about? Want to be fanboys and discuss graphics go make another thread.

thedairyfairy

You're both Idiots now can we discuss things that are relevant to what this post is about? Want to be fanboys and discuss graphics go make another thread.

>implying I was discussing graphics. lololollolol

In any case, there's no question in my mind that the trailer footage will be leaked at some point, until then im sure demo shots/videos and trailer impressions will be available so we can all cum all over ourselves.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

This I agree to. I'm sick of people frequently changing the subject.

Dale

IMA gonna jizz if on of the partners in traverse town is lightning

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Light's a bit over used at the moment. Last year she had her own game, she has another one of her games coming out next year, and she was the main main in Duodecim this year, and she'll be in that theatrhythm game late this year, early next year. I doubt she'll be in KH any time soon.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Anyway, we'll have to look for reports on twitter, FFReunion, and ReBirthWings.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If it is Light...lol. I'm tired of Light. Can we get Max (Goofy's Son) and Sazh?

That has nothing to do with what Dale said and your innuendo failed. :|

Well, you know what they say aout 3D, it really pops out at you. *wink* *wink* But about Sazh, oh hell yes. We need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back