• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
its probably b/c the trailer shows them in their new outfits ;)
lol not really but im pretty sure u guys got it right, they dont want anyone leaking video
Ohh man, can not wait for those outfits.

Also, was it actually confirmed by nomura that sora/riku were given new clothing?

billyzanesucks

Ohh man, can not wait for those outfits.

Also, was it actually confirmed by nomura that sora/riku were given new clothing?
It's still open to interpretation;
Nomura actually hasn't drawn any specific drawings for Kingdom Hearts 3D yet. He's actually looking into an idea of changing Sora and Riku's clothing. One of the reasons for this is that if the characters appear in the same clothing, some people might think that KH3D is a remake.

Of course, Sora and Riku have to appear in their original Kingdom Hearts forms as part of the story. Nomura said that he's considering having them appear in their current clothing at the start of the game, and change midway through.
Many people thought so originally, but the wording is a little off. And I think we would have heard a little more about it if that was true.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah, it isn't like we are going to see it. :|

Ten bucks says one of those 80 people have a camera with them. I don't think that bringing a hidden camera during a trailer in a closed theater is right, especially because it is closed for a reason, but then again, the game does have a terrible long waiting time, you know, 11 months, so go ahead, get you're ass arested, at least I know that I have the patience to wait for the game.

sdr08

if those 80 people are just staff and not regular people...i am almost certain the trailer will be up online in the next few days.

nothing to worry about guys :)

MisuzuKamio

Man I REALLY hope they get some sort of armorish outfit or something. It would look too cool.

But actually the thing I'm most looking forward to in the trailer is actually seeing more gameplay shots. I hope they do more of that and less giving away of the plot like they did for BBS trailers.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Man I REALLY hope they get some sort of armorish outfit or something. It would look too cool.

But actually the thing I'm most looking forward to in the trailer is actually seeing more gameplay shots. I hope they do more of that and less giving away of the plot like they did for BBS trailers.

Not only for BBS, but SE trailers in general tend to do that quite often. How else will they catch people's attention?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ten bucks says one of those 80 people have a camera with them. I don't think that bringing a hidden camera during a trailer in a closed theater is right, especially because it is closed for a reason, but then again, the game does have a terrible long waiting time, you know, 11 months, so go ahead, get you're ass arested, at least I know that I have the patience to wait for the game.
I thought the 80 people were just for the playable demo and the actual trailer would be shown on the mega theater.

Personally I doubt it with Days and BBS there was always a limited number of ways that those games could have ended considering that they were prequels and they couldn't do to much without fucking with the continuity of KH1 and KH2.

Last edited:

Arimith

Guys. It will be heavly monitored. The entire point of showing it to 80 people versus a huge crowd is two fold.

1. They can pretty much view everyone really well, and notice any camera phones/cameras taking shots of the footage.

2. Measure hype, what resonates and what doesn't, and just get more concentrated feedback for the game.

There will be no camera rip. But Nomura is a sucker for posting shit on the web, so expect a studio quality trailer pretty soon after the event. I'd say 2 weeks tops.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Guys. It will be heavly monitored. The entire point of showing it to 80 people versus a huge crowd is two fold.

1. They can pretty much view everyone really well, and notice any camera phones/cameras taking shots of the footage.

2. Measure hype, what resonates and what doesn't, and just get more concentrated feedback for the game.

There will be no camera rip. But Nomura is a sucker for posting shit on the web, so expect a studio quality trailer pretty soon after the event. I'd say 2 weeks tops.

You got it. Remember last year when everything was leaked at TGS ?

Kamichamadude

Well if going off of past KH trailers, their will be a good balance. Days trailer was about half story half gameplay, and the only reason BBS's was spoilish was because of the length, I mean for an over 8 min long trailer where four min is pure story, its hard to not give it away. But the other half was some awesome gameplay from each of the protagonists.

TotemoOishii

Even if they don't get the trailer there is still the demo. And hopefully the person who leaks it is smart enough to turn the 3D off. But I love how they tell us this 3 weeks ahead of time. They might as well say: "Hey! FYI, there will only be 80 people so security will be up. To everyone who will try and see this trailer please spend the extra money on a hidden camera that is small enough to not be seen. You have 3 weeks to get this, in Japan, the technological center of the world. Thank you." XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Even if they don't get the trailer there is still the demo. And hopefully the person who leaks it is smart enough to turn the 3D off. But I love how they tell us this 3 weeks ahead of time. They might as well say: "Hey! FYI, there will only be 80 people so security will be up. To everyone who will try and see this trailer please spend the extra money on a hidden camera that is small enough to not be seen. You have 3 weeks to get this, in Japan, the technological center of the world. Thank you." XD

Mr. Nomura-san has 20-20 vision, has master-grade marksmanship, and owns a sniper rifle with 79 bullets, so he's able to shoot everyone with a hidden camera, all 80 people. And your wondering how he can shot 80 people with 79 bullets? Because he's just that good.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You have a point. I bet he will even have bullets left over XD

You now know. When I tryed to learn Japanese to play the Final Mixes, Nomura shot me all the way from Japan to New York State because he wanted me to play the ENG versions only. I still have the bullet scars.....

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I believe the reason they announce stuff like this ahead of time is because they are daring or even challenging people to try to leak it. It draws more attention to the game and ultimately boosts the hype for it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This game was ruined for me the second it was announced on the 3ds...so at this point its impossible for me to feel disappointment.

You don't want a Kingdom Hearts game with the battle system of Birth by Sleep, but with an improved game engine and enhanced graphics? Now that's a first.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You just made claims with no proof to them...good job.

You're right...if anything, with the new drop gauge and the switching out between Sora and Riku randomly, this game seems like a drastic step away from BbS gameplay.

Also, I recall someone found the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance logo and some character models in BbS or something like that as hidden files. If that is true, and the DDD trailer thus far have been using the PSP engine, then we have absolutely no clue what the final game will look like. There is no guarantee that the graphics will be better.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The 3DS has enhanced graphics over the PSP, and if you saw the gameplay trailer, I saw that it had a Deck Command menu. and it has an almost identical button layout. And you're right on some parts, it's not the exact same, I meant to say similar. But the 3DS cards can hold more than the PSP's UMDs. Yes, I don't have proof, but I put 2 and 2 together and managed to come up with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back