• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Okay, so I rewatched the trailer since BM uploaded a higher quality version, and looked at the scene where Xion is carried off in someone's arms.

mc6yr7.png

I'm now leaning even more towards Xemnas or Riku. Since it looks like they have grey hair...

( if someone already pointed this out, I'm lame D: )

I can barely see it...

Estella

Meh,it looks more like Riku to me,if you look closely you can see that ribbonish thing he wears around his eyes.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I noticed something else, if you look at Roxas fighting the differently colored Trickmaster at 4:20 you can see that when he uses his limit break that those light beams shoot down around him just like in his FM fight. And also at about 3:58 it looks like he is hitting that ball from grandstander from KHII and there is counter for the number of hits he is doing. I think that may be the first confirmed mini-game in this, unless I missed something a while ago that is >>; And srry if someone had brought this up and I hadn't noticed, too......

Silent hero_

Awards
I noticed something else, if you look at Roxas fighting the differently colored Trickmaster at 4:20 you can see that when he uses his limit break that those light beams shoot down around him just like in his FM fight. And also at about 3:58 it looks like he is hitting that ball from grandstander from KHII and there is counter for the number of hits he is doing. I think that may be the first confirmed mini-game in this, unless I missed something a while ago that is >>; And srry if someone had brought this up and I hadn't noticed, too......
Yeah, I noticed that too. I wonder if Roxas limit changes when he uses different gears?

Naryx15

Towards the end of the preview, it showed Axel with ACTUAL decent fire attacks.
It was in the back with all the other screens of gameplay but it looked pretty cool.

Not to mention I'm glad we got to see Xion and Axel actually fight for 5 seconds.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Hey I was watching the trailer for like the 20th time and I noticed that at 5:07 I do not know what world that is, it looks kinda like the Cave of Wonders, but I'm not exactly sure because if it is its a new area in it (which there is at least one new area there already with all the moving platforms) If anyone can tell.........

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Okay, so I rewatched the trailer since BM uploaded a higher quality version, and looked at the scene where Xion is carried off in someone's arms.

mc6yr7.png

I'm now leaning even more towards Xemnas or Riku. Since it looks like they have grey hair...

Looks a hell lot like Zexion or Riku, mabye Xemnas. Though if it was carrying Xion in his arms, it would be Riku(mabye Xemnas?). :v

But I can barley see it.

Last edited:

The Golden Sitar

mc6yr7.png

*squints till eyes pop out*
The hair leads me to believe it's Riku. If my eyes aren't mistaken, the hair in the back seems pretty long, like Riku's.

Lolita

Dear You
*squints till eyes pop out*
The hair leads me to believe it's Riku. If my eyes aren't mistaken, the hair in the back seems pretty long, like Riku's.

Lol, bby. >o<
I agree, the hair seems long from the back. It doesn't look to me like Zexion, from the pose they have, even if they're walking, and I think I can see the black blindfold he has on.

Lolita

Dear You
Xemnas' built doesn't seem like their's. When Xemnas walks, he has like a proud-like pose.
The figure's pose is like if they were fast walking and crouching a bit down, like Riku does. /badatexplaining

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
The scene where Xion askes who the heck she is is probably right after this. I think its Riku

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I always thought it was Riku and I still think it`s Riku. It`s the obvious choice to me.

Blizzara

Hey I was watching the trailer for like the 20th time and I noticed that at 5:07 I do not know what world that is, it looks kinda like the Cave of Wonders, but I'm not exactly sure because if it is its a new area in it (which there is at least one new area there already with all the moving platforms) If anyone can tell.........

It looks a little too "room-like" to be in the Cave of Wonders IMO. I'm voting Hollow Bastion.

Also, Marluxia's face goes yellow at 5:10 o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back