• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anima66

you know what? if xion = aqua it may kill the xion = aqua threads but its gonna raise the level of roxas= ven thread.

i mean if she looks like aqua from roxas memories thats one big clusterfuck of a plotpoint to think about.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Oh it seems I cant access to Youtube right now, so please anyone who could upload the subbed vid somewhere else (like megaupload or yousendit) for me so that I'd be able to see if there's any sentence that can be improved a bit?

I like how xion looks so happen when she is finally abled to wield the keyblade.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
I saw one with Xion holding out her hand to summon a Keyblade, but instead it didn't come out. And then it 'poofed' into her hands (Not the usual shining, why?), Roxas seemed to be leaving the weapon to her, and she jumped up and down. Cute!

boo_shoe2000

I saw one with Xion holding out her hand to summon a Keyblade, but instead it didn't come out. And then it 'poofed' into her hands (Not the usual shining, why?), Roxas seemed to be leaving the weapon to her, and she jumped up and down. Cute!

really? what time?(you know like 0:09 - 1:30, something like that)

rpbunny

Okay here's my correction for some sentences -

0:59 - Xion: Don't say something like that so easily!

1:11 - Riku: I'm not going to say anything bad about it anymore.

1:27 - Xion: Am I not supposed to exist?

1:52 - Xion: What should I do to make myself to be like you two?

2:12 - Saix: Your meaningless "friendship game"

2:55 - Axel: But then... there's still something I just couldn't understand.

3:14 - Roxas: (No matter how hard we try), it's too late now...

Forgive me if I made any mistakes. This is just my own version of the video translation. :3

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
So liek can we stop with the Xion = Kairi theories nao? :D XD

that will probably never happen Rain you know how people are. They'll stick with there theroies until the very end.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
So liek can we stop with the Xion = Kairi theories nao? :D XD

I'm now more positive than ever that she's related to Aqua. Which would make her even more like Roxas, because we'd be playing a game that tells what happened to them before we get to play the game about how they got to that point!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Love seeing the Transaltions, LOVED seeing Riku telling her to get away, while Axel disagrees in a later scene... all the fights, everything...

The in game video isn't as good as a PS2, but it is darned close.

August can't come soon enough!

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
This is good x33, Me just hopes we get to play with people around the globe, do you guys think that there could be side missions? I mean I saw a vide somewhere or a scan when ur playing with larxene and roxas (or somebody else is your party) heres the scan http://heartstation.org/images/days/scans/Mar23-1.jpg AND ZOMFG SOMEONE KIDNAPPED XION! (larxene? o_O)

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Awesome translations and awesome trailer! The last part confused me a bit though.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
This is good x33, Me just hopes we get to play with people around the globe, do you guys think that there could be side missions? I mean I saw a vide somewhere or a scan when ur playing with larxene and roxas (or somebody else is your party) heres the scan http://heartstation.org/images/days/scans/Mar23-1.jpg AND ZOMFG SOMEONE KIDNAPPED XION! (larxene? o_O)
Unfortunately no indication of Nintendo Wifi for KH Days.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Oh, no more Xion - Kairi theories? Nah, they'll still go on. But I'm actually pretty glad for one reason. It's seem increasingly likely that it isn't Kairi's nobody, which would cause as something anti-climatic since many people theorized the Xion - Kairi theory for a long time. Eh, you can't blame them being right or around on the mark.

I'm still going to be pissed off at the fact that the multiplayer looks shit and also it doesn't have Wi-Fi, which was one feature I was looking forward to. I don't have other friends who play KH and I pretty much hate the series enough as it is. 358/2 Days is just pushing me off the ship for all I know, yet it's keeping me on because it has a storyline that actually looks more interesting than past titles.

Decided to up the budget on writing, Nomura, instead of designing more belts and buckles? Really, I know Daisuke is on it. But I doubt Daisuke would do jack-shit except telling me a good storyline, and it depends how 358/2 Days is set out. It looks like it might have the same linear level design KH2 have, though I hope I'm wrong. Or I hope that someone proves me that I'm wrong. The multiplayer thing looks shit, as I've said, because it seem badly done as the organization members play samey and the team attack looks lousy, as if they went through the notes of Chrono Trigger for hints and tips. Though they seem to not have look into it further, because it looks lousy.

I don't even know if 358/2 Days is going to be a good game. It impresses me with a somewhat better battle system (Y has a purpose instead of being a lousy reaction command) and great storytelling, but everything else seems to bother me. I know I can wait and import the Japanese version, but I can't help but look at what might become of this game.

Pretty much since Kingdom Hearts 1, it hasn't evolve at all. Actually, apart from Chain of Memories, it's taking a backward steps in evolution. The story going to evolve and the battle system is on its way, but everything else just seems to bother me.

Grey

While I doubt the trailer is no longer available, I typed up the subtitles below.

New 358/2 Days Trailer - Subtitles Log
Xion’s voice (Screen is black.): Who…the hell…am I…?

Text: I can’t remember, something important

On the shores of Destiny Island
(Roxas walks towards the seashore, and picks up a shell.)
Roxas: Xion…

In the Pod Room
Namine: Regardless of how the memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside, not all of the memories will return. At the point where they flow out, it it’s connected to another memory…surely she can’t endure it.
DiZ: She…?

Xion’s confrontation with Riku
Xion: You say this Keyblade is fake…? Don't say something like that so easily!
Riku: I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. Hurry and separate yourself from those guys.

Destiny Islands, sitting in the tree
Xion: Am I not supposed to exist?
Axel: What are you going to do, Xion?
Xion: I…I want to be together with the two of you.
Roxas: Well, then come back.
Xion: But…I can’t return as it is now…What should I do to make myself to be like you two?

In a forest
Mickey: =O (surprised expression, as SoD Ansem, presumably Riku, puts on a blindfold and transforms in a shroud of darkness)

The World That Never Was
Saix: Your meaningless “friendship game”, or the annihilation of Roxas. Which one is more important to you? To restore our original selves…for the sake of our goal.

Destiny Islands
Xion: Do you hate me for taking away your friends?
Riku: No. But…I’m sad.
Xion: I’m sorry, but I can’t disappear now.

Twilight Town, Old Mansion entrance
Axel: Xion! What are you doing?
Xion: I’m…I’m only returning to the place that I should return to.
Axel: At first, I thought that was the best thing to do, too. But then... there's still something I just couldn't understand.

Destiny Islands. Roxas watches Zexion argue with Riku with an urgent expression.
Zexion: Surely you knew this would happen.
Riku: Why would I know that!?

Twilight Town, atop the Clock Tower
Roxas: (No matter how hard we try), it's too late now... (He turns, as if to look at someone, but nobody is there. Axel silently sits up.)

Twilight Town
Roxas: Wait! (He grabs Xion’s hand.)
(He releases Xion’s hand, and she pulls out her Keyblade on him before deflecting a Chakram.)
Roxas: Cut it out!
(Xion and Axel begin to fight.)
Roxas: Stop it!!

Pod Room
Namine: Sora…
DiZ: Has it stopped completely?
Namine: …Yes.
DiZ: We have no time to lose. (He turns to Riku.) You understand what this means?
Riku: …Yeah.

(At this point, gameplay screens shift are showcased. In it, Sora is seen to be playable, as is Donald and Goofy.)

Twilight Town, atop the Clock Tower
(Xion stands and lowers her hood. Roxas expresses surprise.)
Xion: My power is going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water… As the memories from you keeps coming in, what do I look like to you now?

Here you go. :)

This trailer really excites me. It gives evidence that a lot of our theories are true, but it also presents new information.

Hirun

Okay, so I rewatched the trailer since BM uploaded a higher quality version, and looked at the scene where Xion is carried off in someone's arms.

mc6yr7.png

I'm now leaning even more towards Xemnas or Riku. Since it looks like they have grey hair...

( if someone already pointed this out, I'm lame D: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back