• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will there be more characters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well, anyway, the trailer was fairly informative. And I think Xion's face looked more Sora-shaped than Aqua-shaped.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was very hesitant about this game, but now it's day one!

I still wish it had wifi play, so everyone on KHI could have gotten to play together.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: About the new trailer for 358/2 Days... -- WOAH, WHAT?

My theory on why Sora is there is because the game doesnt end till Roxas is gone~
so this game might go all the way to KH2, MIGHT...

Xango99

I doubt Xemnas picked her up...the figure seemed much slimer to be Xemnas..

Im thinking maybe, Saix, Diz or Riku...

I dont get it..didnt the last scan that Bittermeat translated mention something about WIFI on the page? I think it was the new scan with Vexen..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ikkin

Bronze Member

It isn't something to look into though.

Why shouldn't it be? Considering Kingdom Hearts' tendencies so far, things like this are liable to be really important in determining the actual relationship between Roxas and Sora as Nobody and Other.

Plus, Roxas and Sora seem to be connected Over 2 screens. ;)

Shadowlight

Wow, very pleasing trailer.
Maybe the memories leaking make her look like Sora. Her face has become more Sora-like, maybe her hair turns brown or something....

So cute, Roxas collects shells 3:28.
I think Saix picked her up.
God I'm so hyped up for this game...

boo_shoe2000

Okay for those who've seen the new trailer, Donald, Goofy, and Xion were playable. So, is there a possibility that more unlockable characters are there? Like, I don't know, SUPER SMEXY RIKU, Mickey, and Ansem(?)? Or maybe the Sora and Riku from CoM.

Who doesn't like Aqua?

boobies.....nomnomnomnomnom

I dont get it..didnt the last scan that Bittermeat translated mention something about WIFI on the page? I think it was the new scan with Vexen..

yes it was in Vexen but it was only the chat screen. NO wi-fi said but PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Even Local Play is still Wi-Fi.

Local Play is wireless, wi-fi needs some sort of device like the Wi-Fi USB connector or, in some instances like the big consoles, internet connection wire

I apologize in advance if there is already a thread about this, but I looked around and there isn't.

But...

Did anyone else see Sora in the new 358/2 Days trailer?!

From 4:33-4:39, you can see Sora fading in and out of the bottom half. But it's as if he's still "sleeping", because you can clearly see the fuzz that would normally be accompanied by "Memory restoration --% complete".

Unless I was misinformed, I could swear that 358/2 Days was all about Roxas and HIS time in the Organization, as well as the rest of the Organization's time with Roxas.

NOT Sora and his jumpi-ness in Olympus Coliseum.
o:

IT's just showing how Sora and Roxas (and their games) are alike, like their moves and that 358/2 Days' worlds are similar to KH1

...........well, that's what I think

Last edited by a moderator:

Radon

mofo
Re: 358/2 Days - New Characters

Sora and Riku from CoM? Do you think that would mean theyre 2D? I think maybe Pete, Riku/Ansem and others that are present in the game as bosses. Maybe even Jack Skellington, Aladdin etc. and the other Disney characters.

EDIT: Also after just watching the little snippets of the new trailer I think Sora will be one but he will have identical moves to Roxas and Xion.

Last edited:

boo_shoe2000

Sora and Riku from CoM? Do you think that would mean theyre 2D? I think maybe Pete, Riku/Ansem and others that are present in the game as bosses. Maybe even Jack Skellington, Aladdin etc. and the other Disney characters.

nono, I was talking about 3d style(or maybe I was talking about RE:CoM.....or maybe KH1)

Radon

mofo

You mean the clothes they wore when they were young (KH1 and CoM)?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wasn't there something that said that during the game, Roxas will be on the top of the screen and Sora would be in the bottom part, mimicking Sora?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Riku and Mickey. 'Nuff said.

(Am I the only one who thinks that Donald and Goofy are probably Data Replicas?)

Radon

mofo

Multiplayer has no tie to the story. Pretty much its all there just for fun. So there would be no need for an explaination for Donald Goofy Mickey etc. appearing in multiplayer.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Multiplayer has no tie to the story. Pretty much its all there just for fun. So there would be no need for an explaination for Donald Goofy Mickey etc. appearing in multiplayer.

It's still a canon thing. Multiplayer is missions that Org. XIII does to collect Hearts. So to an extent, it's canon. But, you make a valid point none the less. Here's hoping to more playables. (C'mon Mickey.......)

Detronilizer

It's still a canon thing. Multiplayer is missions that Org. XIII does to collect Hearts. So to an extent, it's canon. But, you make a valid point none the less. Here's hoping to more playables. (C'mon Mickey.......)

In the trailer we see 4 different playable characters simultaneously, is this possible?
TN: The Multiplayer can be done with 4 people, or less. Not only is it a feeling of Multiplayer, it gives a feeling of freedom as well, because multiplayer mode will have no relation to the story of the game. But it is possible to choose less then four, for the multiplayer content.

In Multiplayer mode, are all Organization XIII members playable?
TN: Yes, you are able to.
Hiroshi: The multiplayer mode will be treated as an alternate world, because there is a member that disappears in the single player mode as the story advances.
Koji: Because the characters will all have a unique gameplay as they all have different weapons. Though the real concerns are Demyx's Sitar, and Zexion's book.

So no, it's NOT canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back