• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New 358/2 Days Screenshots From KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX! (updated!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh yeah, him and probably Zexion too xD I'm pretty sure I can imagine what Roxas looks like right now (stares at your signature ) haha

Isn't Zexion like what, at least a head bigger than Roxas?
Uh, yep, that's where I got the idea from. Although all of the covert perverts (I'm not talking to anyone in particular, just in general, lolz) would do good to remember that nudity can also stand for either injury, purity or innocence, it isn't always sexually colored.

Sorry to turn this thread around I never looked at Xion's chest in HD

Depends on which one you mean, the actual physical puppet one Saix sees or the memory induced one most other people see?

We really need a new topic in here because this has just gotten really creepy.

What's Namine saying here?
05.jpg

Creepy? Lol, I found it to be still rather tame.

Wasn't that the scene about that Sora's memory flow suddenly "stopped"?
(Tsk Naminé, way to go with fixing that guy's memories. Sorry, cannot be done without two human sacrifices).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah I think that Namine scene is the one where she is talking about Sora's memories. I can't read Kanji but the first word in that sentence is "Sora's" so it is safe to assume she means memories.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Someone should make fanart depicting what each of them might be wearing underneath! Since all their coats are personalized in some way, I imagine the same could be said of the other parts of their wardrobe :3

IDEA: NEXT KHI PROJECT 8D

I like that idea. It would definitely be interesting to see what people think they might normally wear.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I always imagined they'd have like.. really light clothing underneath the org. cloak. Like a tank top and the pants. But I don't know. They even seem to sleep in the cloaks, haha.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Vəntus;5964241 said:
They do, as proved by Xion, Roxas and I think; Axel.

We only saw Xion sleeping when she was knocked out, so perhaps Larxene was too lazy to undress her while the rest of the Org. would feel like perverts undressing her (and Vexen, the pervert that he is, wouldn't touch his own puppet lol)...

Roxas clearly sleeps in other things as shown in KH2 so maybe he was just lazy on those days and Axel...I got nothing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
However in KH2, he was in a virtual Twilight Town where DiZ was trying to keep him from remembering his past.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I always imagined they'd have like.. really light clothing underneath the org. cloak. Like a tank top and the pants. But I don't know. They even seem to sleep in the cloaks, haha.

There's probably a reason why they sleep in their coats. It's probably because the World That Never Was is a world completely of darkness or something like that and so the coats act as a barrier to protect the Nobodies from the darkness.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's probably a reason why they sleep in their coats. It's probably because the World That Never Was is a world completely of darkness or something like that and so the coats act as a barrier to protect the Nobodies from the darkness.
Or maybe the DS has poor capabilities and the game already was close to maxing out the space on the cartridge so adding in pj's would have been a waste of time, a waste of space, and a waste of money.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's probably a reason why they sleep in their coats. It's probably because the World That Never Was is a world completely of darkness

The World That Never Was lies in the Realm of Inbetween, so that doesn't work.

or something like that and so the coats act as a barrier to protect the Nobodies from the darkness.

When they're traveling through the Corridors of Darkness, not when they're sleeping.

Or maybe the DS has poor capabilities and the game already was close to maxing out the space on the cartridge so adding in pj's would have been a waste of time, a waste of space, and a waste of money.

Exactly this.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It suddenly occured to me that namine does not wear a coat, yet uses thease portals.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It suddenly occured to me that namine does not wear a coat, yet uses thease portals.

She's also Kairi's Nobody and Kairi is a princess of light. Meaning that she has darkness in her heart. So, Namine coming from somebody that has no darkness in their heart, possibly immunes her from being affected by darkness.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
She's also Kairi's Nobody and Kairi is a princess of light. Meaning that she has darkness in her heart. So, Namine coming from somebody that has no darkness in their heart, possibly immunes her from being affected by darkness.

Namine is not a Nobody like the rest of the Organization and lesser Nobodies. She is a Nobody in the broadest definition of the word, where she was born when one's heart was lost to darkness, but she was not born from the body and soul that was left over. Namine is a Nobody, but no one knows exactly what she is, so that theory doesn't work either.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Namine is not a Nobody like the rest of the Organization and lesser Nobodies. She is a Nobody in the broadest definition of the word, where she was born when one's heart was lost to darkness, but she was not born from the body and soul that was left over. Namine is a Nobody, but no one knows exactly what she is, so that theory doesn't work either.

Yeah when are we gonna find out what she is and her purpose? Shes been fadin latly except with the reminder to say thank you which after at least a year still hasnt happened

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully soon! I'm sure we're all dying to know what exactly she is. A few have brought it up in the wild hopes thread too.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Hopefully soon! I'm sure we're all dying to know what exactly she is. A few have brought it up in the wild hopes thread too.

Well, I've heard from the game that she is a Special Nobody just like Roxas is. Whatever that means, I am still not sure. After all, both of them came from Sora's body. For a long time and still to this day, I think when Sora and Roxas split that Roxas took Ventus' heart with him and that was why he could feel things, but due to Sora regaining his heart and body in the short amount he did, Roxas had to take on Ven's appearance as it was the only thing left over and Namine possibly got her blonde hair from Ventus. But, that's still a theory.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, I've heard from the game that she is a Special Nobody just like Roxas is. Whatever that means, I am still not sure. After all, both of them came from Sora's body. For a long time and still to this day, I think when Sora and Roxas split that Roxas took Ventus' heart with him and that was why he could feel things,

Oh it's an official fact that Ven's heart went into Roxas after Sora became a Heartless. And yes, it is why he could feel true emotions, though it's not to say that Roxas requires Ven's heart now as KH3D proved that a Nobody may be able to grow one of their own to replace the one that they had lost.

but due to Sora regaining his heart and body in the short amount he did, Roxas had to take on Ven's appearance as it was the only thing left over and Namine possibly got her blonde hair from Ventus. But, that's still a theory.

After Sora became a Heartless, his body used Ven's damaged, dormant heart which was sleeping within him as a blueprint, changing its original appearance and taking on Ven's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back