• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
(rests head in hands)

Can we get back to scans please?

Oh, fine

This scan kinda makes me wonder if Nomura exaggerating a little bit on Demyx's shoulders, they'r way to big, even if they are just in his coat

A

Audo

. . .

-___-

DEMYX IS NOT GAY. NEITHER IS ANYONE FROM THE ORGANIZATION.

There. I said it. Deny me all you want, I'm still sticking to my opinion. -_-

Also, his pose does not show gayness. It shows happy-go-luckiness, easygoing-ness, optimism, brotherliness, dorkiness (heehee, yes <3333) and friendliness. So there.

Now methinks I would rather focus on how to translate the scan rather than argue about whether Demyx is gay or not. 'Cause he obviously is not. >_>
Demyx is not homosexual!!! I say Marluxia is the homosexual one!!!!
Demyx is gay.

This.

Oh, fine

This scan kinda makes me wonder if Nomura exaggerating a little bit on Demyx's shoulders, they'r way to big, even if they are just in his coat
Shoulder pads on guys = homo. Oh wait...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Demyx is attractive and has nice hair. He fits all of the qualifications of a homosexual.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Think whatever you want to think, but I still think he`s not homosexual. By the way he is not good-looking. To me at least.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
And what's with Demyx being a homo? Being homosexual in the Organization is getting old, boring, and tiring already.

. . .

-___-

DEMYX IS NOT GAY. NEITHER IS ANYONE FROM THE ORGANIZATION.

There. I said it. Deny me all you want, I'm still sticking to my opinion. -_-

Also, his pose does not show gayness. It shows happy-go-luckiness, easygoing-ness, optimism, brotherliness, dorkiness (heehee, yes <3333) and friendliness. So there.

Now methinks I would rather focus on how to translate the scan rather than argue about whether Demyx is gay or not. 'Cause he obviously is not. >_>

(rests head in hands)

Can we get back to scans please?

I love you guys. You speak words of great wisdom and truth. ;P

In terms of the actual topic, I hope we get some more new scans focusing on a member who isn't Roxas, Axel, or Xion. I was pleasantly surprised to see a Demyx one at all. It's about time we saw scans of him.

xxHoshiko

In terms of the actual topic, I hope we get some more new scans focusing on a member who isn't Roxas, Axel, or Xion.

I absolutely agree. It was starting to get pretty annoying with all scans being just about those three. Well actually only about Xion mostly.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
IF ITS ABOUT LOKING! THEN OMG R U BLIND! theyre all GAY! XDDD there are 12 guys IN A BIG BIG CASTLE IN A BIG BIG CITY WITH ONLY ONE GIRL! xDDDD For god saking o_o think about it.... At least that larxene is the team left over xD

AND MARLUXIA IS JUST GIRLY!

Muse

you look atrocious
How can you be gay if you have no feelings, and logically, no feelings of affection for either gender? With that logic, they'd all be asexual.

Bleh. On topic: Nice scan. I really like the pics, especially the drawing in the bottom corner.

A

Audo

IF ITS ABOUT LOKING! THEN OMG R U BLIND! theyre all GAY! XDDD there are 12 guys IN A BIG BIG CASTLE IN A BIG BIG CITY WITH ONLY ONE GIRL! xDDDD For god saking o_o think about it.... At least that larxene is the team left over xD

AND MARLUXIA IS JUST GIRLY!
Two girls...
And no, they aren't.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
In my mind, when people have an avatar, thats what they look like until they change it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back