• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Or it could be a simple aesthetic choice by Nomura to change it to his liking, not necessarily to make him look younger.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^Me too! Especially Larxene. I much prefer Axel's new pose to the side profile of him, and I'd like to see what they would do with her as well.

Of course we do. You HAVE A KAIMYX BANNER!

Indeed. :E I'm so happy that SeaSalt IceCream made it for me!

And now he has a new render...hmmmm...

I hope they put it on the website and give him a character profile too! I checked for updates, but nothing yet.

Which reminds me... you might have some hope now IF Xion enters Kairi.

Assuming that he likes Xion. And even then, I wouldn't want him with Kairi because he wanted Xion. I want him with Kairi purely for Kairi.

Oh, who am I kidding? With such an unlikely pairing in the first place, I should just take what I can get. If I were to even get anything at all.

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
Hurray for a new character pose graphic that isn't only Axel and Roxas [Xion is new]. Hopefully, the other members will follow *crosses fingers*.

YAY DEMYX!

Organization_42 and MelodiousNymph are going to flip, do a somersault, jump high into the air, do a twist, and squeal.

=D

:D!

*flips, does a somersault, jumps into the air, twists, shouts and huggles Demyx the same way I would huggle either Paul McCartney or Ringo Starr* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Aww, Demmy looks so cute in there! And apparently, he has attitude and his dorky-optimism with him. I like him even more now. :3

Now if only Ryan O' Donohue would really come back as Demyx. I'd be even more happier. >w<

*dances to 'Twist And Shout'* :D:D:D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Thirded. The entire original cast would be even better, personally.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think all of the CoM cast will be returning, but I can't be sure.
I hope Luxord's voice stays the same, too.

Heck, I just love consistency.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Consistency FTW!

Someone should email Flynn or Corazza and ask if them a simultaneous release is possible....

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`d love for all the original cast to come back!!!!!!!!!!! That would be nice, to me it wouldn`t be right if they changed anyones VA because it would sound too weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back