• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Days Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

lol is Audo gay? or atleast bisexual? No offense, Im just curious about you, thats all!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Oh no madammina, we turned you off of Larxel? :(

On topic: Demyx = homo. ^_^

Glad we got that settled.

I look forward to seeing some Zexion and Luxord in the mix.

Settled? I will never give up on Kaimyx! Even though I realize it will never happen in-game

Oh well. He's probably not going to be all that important to the game anyway, except for being an Organization member, and possibly have some sort of friendship with Roxas.

A

Audo

Being on topic is for pansies.

And Org_42, of course it will never happen in game, for the obvious reason that Demyx likes man-juices.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Oh no madammina, we turned you off of Larxel? :(

Settled? I will never give up on Kaimyx! Even though I realize it will never happen in-game

Oh well. He's probably not going to be all that important to the game anyway, except for being an Organization member, and possibly have some sort of friendship with Roxas.

you turned me off Larxel because that was all you guys talked about in the club. I had half a mind to rename the club "Axel part 2" and all the artwork was Axene related....

Wont' happen because Demyx has too few lines.

(still hopes for Larxene to appear)

Shanelle Grey = greatest Black Horse VA ever.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
you turned me off Larxel because that was all you guys talked about in the club. I had half a mind to rename the club "Axel part 2" and all the artwork was Axene related....

....it was? >.> The fanart, I mean, there were more of other pairings, than Axene. As for the talking, yeah, well, I get you on that. Such a shame D:.

And what's with Demyx being a homo? Being homosexual in the Organization is getting old, boring, and tiring already. How about transgendered for once?

...OH SHO-

*goes back into hiding*

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
In the scan if you look in the bottom left corner you can see the abilities menu and, there is a tab for Keychains. So I think Roxas will also obtain Keychains from world to world like Sora did on his journey.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Good, I like the Keychains!

Oh, I can understand then. Sorry about that!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
And what's with Demyx being a homo? Being homosexual in the Organization is getting old, boring, and tiring already. How about transgendered for once?
I don't care what you all do with the rest of the Organization, but Demyx stays nice and homosexual. As it was meant to be. >_<

A

Audo

Pfft none of the Organization Members show any signs of being transgendered. Demyx on the other hand, practically has a Neon sign pointing at his gayness.

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
. . .

-___-

DEMYX IS NOT GAY. NEITHER IS ANYONE FROM THE ORGANIZATION.

There. I said it. Deny me all you want, I'm still sticking to my opinion. -_-

Also, his pose does not show gayness. It shows happy-go-luckiness, easygoing-ness, optimism, brotherliness, dorkiness (heehee, yes <3333) and friendliness. So there.

Now methinks I would rather focus on how to translate the scan rather than argue about whether Demyx is gay or not. 'Cause he obviously is not. >_>

xxHoshiko

Well ain't this interesting; three pages of arguing whatever Demyx's gay or not. I'd say he is. ZEMYX FOREVER!

But yeah, I agree with MelodiousNymph about focusing on to translating.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Demyx is not homosexual!!! I say Marluxia is the homosexual one!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back