• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW 358/2 DAYS SCAN/SAIX RENDER!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Saïx;3976500 said:
I want to know about his limit break. It'd better be fucking awesome.

I bet his limit break is his Berserk Mode, most definitely! ^ ^

And I like how the 4 members, Xigbar, Axel, Demyx and Roxas, fighting against that new huge Heartless (possibly a Boss)

After all these years after the release of KH2, makes me wonder if Xigbar and Demyx really gets along with both Axel and especially Roxas in their missions?

Because the fact, both Xiggy and Demmy, see Sora and call him Roxas, must have make them very close to him, like pals when they are doing missions together back in 358/2 Days.

Snovex

Thats pretty amazing scan whoa! almos t12 more days until the release go go!

Snovex

Those lucky bastards XD. I'm just hoping that those people that are importing will upload tons of videos of the game, so excited for it.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'm just hoping that those people that are importing will upload tons of videos of the game, so excited for it.

Hopefully, Saix and bittermeat will, cause I don't have anything to upload it to the internet

EDIT: I will however, provide descriptions

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I love how indifferent the heartless to the org members attacking him.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
wow saix rander so that means the only two remaining are xion(aqua) and mansex

First of all, why the hell would you put Aqua in parentheses? We don't even know wether or not they're the same person. Hurr durr.
Sicond, we have the Xion render.

EDIT:
Rain... Why'd you have to go and ninja me? WRYYY?

Radon

mofo
We have several Xion renders already. Aqua who is whole other character from a whole other game hasnt got a render released though.

What makes me wonder is why Xemnas is so important to have no render or gameplay revealed. His gameplay would most likely be very simple in that he would just hit people with his lightsabers.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, you can see the silhouette of his render on the official Says site, if it's any consolation. And of course we're being made to wait. He's fucking Xemnas. The head honcho. The big kahuna. The bee's knees. The leader of Organization XIII is the point that I'm trying to get across.

Radon

mofo
The leader of Organization XIII is the point that I'm trying to get across.

I guessed that :p

And I guess your right that were being made to wait to get a glimpse of him. So far weve seen him in about 3 screens and 1 bit where he introduces Xion in a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back