• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW 358/2 DAYS SCAN/SAIX RENDER!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

didnt nomura say that the height of the chairs move up and down depending on the org members choice and skills, but they would never go higher than Xemnas, since he is the leader...although some of the chair heigths seems to make sense like Vexen, zexion and demyx being one of the lowest, since they probably suck at missions, incompetent in some ways or some othert factors.....Xigbar Xaldin and Marluxia being high seems to make sense I guess... The height of the chairs go like this in case anyone is interested..

Xemnas
Xaldin
Xigbar
Marluxia
Axel/Saix
Luxord
Larxene
Zexion
Roxas
Lexeaus
Demyx
Vexen...lol

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Thanks for that. I should find it funny that Saïx and Axel are outranked by people weaker than them.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
From what I got, the height of the chairs depends on the actual member's choice. Not their skills, or power. Or how well they do their missions. Some members might like to be lower. Prideful ones higher. They just cannot surpass Xemnas's. Said by Nomura himself.

In the actual Multiplayer, it's in Alternate Universe. So it doesn't pertain to that above. The chairs only go up and down in indication about how well you play the missions, and in what place you come up compared to the rest. Not that it's how they actually choose which one is higher. It's just gameplay. If you lose with Xemnas, and his chair is lower...

Yeah.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
From what I got, the height of the chairs depends on the actual member's choice. Not their skills, or power. Or how well they do their missions. Some members might like to be lower. Prideful ones higher. They just cannot surpass Xemnas's. Said by Nomura himself.

Vexen has more pride than anyone else. It's about how well they do. They can change it, yes, but they do it accordingly.

In the actual Multiplayer, it's in Alternate Universe. So it doesn't pertain to that above. The chairs only go up and down in indication about how well you play the missions, and in what place you come up compared to the rest. Not that it's how they actually choose which one is higher. It's gameplay.

It applies to the Organization is well. The chairs after the mission are just for fun, but the rules still apply in where nothing gathers.

Xango99

lol, but the people mentioned above Axel are definitely stronger than him...I doubt Axel can defeat Xemnas or Xigbar...his power seems to be even with Marluxias own, as it was shown in Rechain of memories and Im not sure about Xaldin.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Marluxia is definitely weaker than Axel. Think about it: Xemnas trusted Axel to kill marluxia, Would he really have done that if Axel were weaker than Marluxia?

Xango99

and yes, Vexen is all MOUTH and can hardly back it up..atleast when put against other members. he has too much pride and believes being older than others makes him better or more superior, whcih proves to be his downfall....

Xigbar is cocky and tends to do whatever he likes, but atleast he can back it up and is a good fighter..lol

Well, I guess Marluxia may be a LITTLE weaker than Axel, but then again, when they fought together, there seems to have been no winner and Marluxia had the upper hand for a second..but I guess what you say makes sense since Axel was sent to CO to eliminate Marluxia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The picture with Demyx, Roxas, Xigbar, and Axel all attacking that heartless is AMAZING. Wowza.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I disagree with Axel being stronger than Marluxia. I don't need to bring quotes of CoM, and how Riku, or was it Sora, sensed a "great power" defeated. Or I believe it was when Sora reached the final boss Marluxia when he stood in the front door that he mentioned what's behind. Whichever the case, Axel never got that tidbit, now, did he? Not to mention what Marluxia can do far exceeds what Axel can. In a lot of ways.

If you're talking about the spar, it didn't really proclaim anything. None used what they were fully capable of. In fact, all they did was jump around and clash weapons. And from what I saw, it was Axel who was struggling and going on defense.

On top of the fact that we don't know WHO was the main conspirator for Castle Oblivion, or what was the plan, and what went in there, that doesn't really help the argument. Axel depended on using other people. Not defeating any of the members themselves unless they were weakened.

Saïx;3976418 said:
Vexen has more pride than anyone else. It's about how well they do. They can change it, yes, but they do it accordingly.

The pride thing was more of examples. Nomura said it's their choices, and what height they want it to be. Not how well they do. And I'll take that word. If that was the case, some of the powerful members would be higher.

It applies to the Organization is well. The chairs after the mission are just for fun, but the rules still apply in where nothing gathers.

There's no such fact of that rule.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
As far as pride and Vexen are concerned, it's also worth noting that he seemed to have fear/respect for Xemnas, so might have kept his seat low for a reason like that. And everyone hates Vexen, so they wouldn't want to be lower than him. *suddenly has an image of Axel and Larxene sneaking into the meeting room and fixing Vexen's seat so that it can't get higher*

Axel, Xigbar, Demyx, and Roxas all seem like they'd work well together. Think about it, Xigbar and Demyx both seemed fairly distraught over Roxas' having left. Can you say, "close friends"?

I know, right? RAD= WIN!

Oh boy, new scans!!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I want that picture in the corner as a poster or wallscroll or something :O ITS AWSOME! And YAY! The release gets closer and closer :3 I wonder why they waited so long to say anything about mickey anyway? Oh well.....

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
The render was released a long time ago. I'm assuming it's something related to his possibly being playable.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
The render was released a long time ago. I'm assuming it's something related to his possibly being playable.
Isn't that render from KH2? I meant they have shown Mickey in videos but have never even actually mentioned him till now, you know, his role in the game I mean......But yes that would be awsome! I am hoping he is playable, I want to be able to do more than 3 things as him........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back