• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW 358/2 DAYS SCAN/SAIX RENDER!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Estella

Saix.jpg

Looks awesome if you ask me. :) Too bad it's so tiny :cry:
Credit: HEARTSTATION.ORG

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
By gawds. Finally, Saïx's render is out. Looks awesome. All that's left is Xemnas now.

However...

The awesome picture next to it with Axel, Demyx, Roxas, and Xigbar is complete EPIC WIN.

Please let that be a collectible card.

Cause I wants it o:.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
By gawds. Finally, Saïx's render is out. Looks awesome. All that's left is Xemnas now.

However...

The awesome picture next to it with Axel, Demyx, Roxas, and Xigbar is complete EPIC WIN.

Please let that be a collectible card.

Cause I wants it o:.

Inorite, Axel's chakrams look so cool there.

Estella

Lol it is kinda boring huh? But the pic with Roxas,Axel,Demyx,and Xigbar is effin epic! I luvs it <33

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Axel, Xigbar, Demyx, and Roxas all seem like they'd work well together. Think about it, Xigbar and Demyx both seemed fairly distraught over Roxas' having left. Can you say, "close friends"?

Xango99

it makes sense..besides it seems like Xigbar is the type that could be friends with everyone in the Org and gets along with almost all of them, compared to someone like Xaldin who seems grumpy all the time, likes working alone and doesnt seem too friendly.....Makes you think how do you think Saix and Xaldin got along?

or Saix and Marluxia? Organizations 2nd in Command vs Lord of Castle Oblivion...lol

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It is a curious question. Saïx is the second in command, yet based on the height of chairs in cutsceness in FM+, Xaldin is always the second highest.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yay, Saïx's render! I hope they show Xemnas' soon. Probably won't have one, but I hope he does ~_~ That picture was Roxas, Axel, Xigbar, and Demyx is so epic. The game is so close...:D

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It has nothing to do with power. It's how the contribute to the organization, and how well they do in missions.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
He needs Sora to collect hearts, that's why.
And their number isn't based on rank, it's when they joined, or else Vexen would be last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back