• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 Day Trailer Details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Great :D

I hope we'll get to see the trailer soon then. Or get more detailed information :)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The way I see it is that all of the Organization members get "gears" to alter their weapons- but Roxas' gears act as keychains.

Yeah, that's probably how it works. Didn't the wind gear keyblade have a keychain?

Great :D

I hope we'll get to see the trailer soon then. Or get more detailed information :)

I want to see this trailer too! I hope someone youtubes it...

Rix

:)
Awards
It's just to hope that someone will record it and youtube it then... If not SE releases the trailer on some official page soon.

Silent hero_

Awards
Bittermeat has translated( gold_panner did the translations) two of the scans that surfed up from Famitsu. She has two left to translate tough. Check it out.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
No, Roxas gets a GEAR based off each member.
Bond of Flames = Keychain.
Keychain =\= Gear.
It'll be ok if it's like, the Gear's design later on became the Keychain, for obvious reasons. Otherwise, they had better have a good explanation for this.

You know, it's never been stated anywhere that 'gears' are equivalent to acquiring a keychain.

Just because the 'Wind Gear' panel is required to make the Windmaker keyblade doesn't mean every panel needed to make a new keyblade will be called a gear. Maybe that's just the item name, perhaps acquiring the "Sand Gem" panel makes a keyblade based off earth attacks and you get it from Lexaeus. Or maybe the "Bright Bubble" panel and you get a water keyblade based off Demyx.

That craps all made up but the point I'm making is that 'gears' are not important. New keyblades are made through manipulating the panel system. Trying to compare it to keychains is taking things way to literally, it's just a game and this is the method of acquiring new weapons. Therefore if Roxas later on acquires something like a "Flame Wheel" panel and makes the Bond of Flames keyblade, don't get bent out of shape over it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know, it's never been stated anywhere that 'gears' are equivalent to acquiring a keychain.

Just because the 'Wind Gear' panel is required to make the Windmaker keyblade doesn't mean every panel needed to make a new keyblade will be called a gear. Maybe that's just the item name, perhaps acquiring the "Sand Gem" panel makes a keyblade based off earth attacks and you get it from Lexaeus. Or maybe the "Bright Bubble" panel and you get a water keyblade based off Demyx.

That craps all made up but the point I'm making is that 'gears' are not important. New keyblades are made through manipulating the panel system. Trying to compare it to keychains is taking things way to literally, it's just a game and this is the method of acquiring new weapons. Therefore if Roxas later on acquires something like a "Flame Wheel" panel and makes the Bond of Flames keyblade, don't get bent out of shape over it.

Oh, I already accepted that as the likely situation a few pages back. That at the end, the design ended up being the same for both Gear and Keychain-born Keyblade. That I can live with.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
So sweeet~
Thanks a ton, bittermeat.

Axel collapsing? That is something I definitely want to see.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
^I'm not that happy about Donald and Goofy being playable. ._.
They are pretty much useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back