• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 14th Member Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeyrocks

now obviously this is a member of the organization we havent seen. but to make s/he the "14th" member wouldnt s/he had to have come after roxas did. i think s/he would have to have come in after roxas because 365/2 days takes place kinda when sora was in castle oblivion and while he was asleep. and notice that there was only the mention of the normal 13 in COM.

so even im a little confused so to wrap this up the 14th member would have had to come in and get out during the time sora was asleep because while sora was in castle oblivion roxas was already in O13 so that would mean the 14th member would have come in after the time of COM. now they didnt talk about roxas personally but sora had already made roxas so he had to be in there already. to be the 14th you would have had to come in after roxas right. so pretty much my theroy is the 14th member is absolutly a new character.

:cry: k i gotta go lie down because my head is starting to hurt. sorry if some1 thought of this already. and if im wrong im sorry but tell me y tho k

Awards
Re: new 14th member theroy

Way to confirm a whole hep of stuff we already know and get your facts about the game wrong.

CLICKY

Now go make a theory after reading that.

M

Marluxia.light

Look at the BBS thread and info.

State

Awards

now obviously this is a member of the organization we havent seen. but to make s/he the "14th" member wouldnt s/he had to have come after roxas did. i think s/he would have to have come in after roxas because 365/2 days takes place kinda when sora was in castle oblivion and while he was asleep. and notice that there was only the mention of the normal 13 in COM.

so even im a little confused so to wrap this up the 14th member would have had to come in and get out during the time sora was asleep because while sora was in castle oblivion roxas was already in O13 so that would mean the 14th member would have come in after the time of COM. now they didnt talk about roxas personally but sora had already made roxas so he had to be in there already. to be the 14th you would have had to come in after roxas right. so pretty much my theroy is the 14th member is absolutly a new character.

:cry: k i gotta go lie down because my head is starting to hurt. sorry if some1 thought of this already. and if im wrong im sorry but tell me y tho k

The 14th member is a she. 358/2 Days takes place WHEN Roxas was born. Even if the 14th member joined the org, Xemnas had in mind, well, this is a theory but, Xemnas only wanted about 12 members, he recruited Roxas because he's the Nobody of a keyblade wielder PLUS his a "special" type of Nobody. Even if 14th joined then Org. XIII would still be XIII, but the question is, WHEN did 14th left?

T

tazztig

The 14th member is a she. 358/2 Days takes place WHEN Roxas was born. Even if the 14th member joined the org, Xemnas had in mind, well, this is a theory but, Xemnas only wanted about 12 members, he recruited Roxas because he's the Nobody of a keyblade wielder PLUS his a "special" type of Nobody. Even if 14th joined then Org. XIII would still be XIII, but the question is, WHEN did 14th left?

They say that she disappear within the days of roxas journey.(which is the organization time).>

A

Audo

In CoM, they only refer to it as the Organization, btw, they never slap a number onto it.

There is nothing even HINTING at the fact that Xemnas only wanted 12 members >.>

State

Awards

They say that she disappear within the days of roxas journey.(which is the organization time).>

Ja, but exactly WHEN, as in, when they changed to XIV or when it still was XIII, Fraulein.

T

tazztig

She was there for a short period of time, so they didn't change the number.>

Awards

And why would they know that she was only going to be there for a short time?
Why even bother recruiting her if she was leaving soon after?

State

Awards

Herr Pooh, they recruited her for more members, the point is that she did something or she was forced out, it doesn't mean they knew about her short time in the org.

A

Audo

Oh... Thank you for pointing it Herr RK.
Seriously, just read the damn thread, then i wouldn't have to embarrassingly point out how often you are wrong.

You don't know how long she was there for.
Plus, Nomura has expressed that there was a meaningful reason, not just "O she wusn't there 4 long, LULZ"

Awards

Herr Pooh, they recruited her for more members, the point is that she did something or she was forced out, it doesn't mean they knew about her short time in the org.

Why are you telling me that? That's pretty much what I just said.

And my name's not Pooh either.

T

tazztig

what? I'm saying inorder for them to change the name to 14. You have to be there a certain amount of days for them to change it. But the fact with roxas they knew that he could use the keyblade when xemnas found him in TT, so they changed it to 13 because they thought that he would act in there best intrise.>

Awards

what? I'm saying inorder for them to change the name to 14. You have to be there a certain amount of days for them to change it. But the fact with roxas they knew that he could use the keyblade when xemnas found him in TT, so they changed it to 13 because they thought that he would act in there best intrise.>

That's a silly reason. Plus, there's too much to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back