• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

neverland/ship's hold question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swordmaster33

ok so i've closed the keyhole. I need to get back to the ship's hold to get dalmations 82,83 and 84 but when i reenter neverland i don't have the option of landing in ships hold?so basically when i go to neverland i can only enter big ben

swordmaster33

yeah im sure... btw is it a must to check each save point before finishing a world so that you can check that save point later?

Firagex

There shouldn't be any reason you can't select "Ship' Hold", but even if you can't select that, whats stopping you from getting those pups?

Radon

mofo
You can't get back to the ship if you're at Big Ben and those puppies are on the ship. Thats his/her problem.

swordmaster33

There shouldn't be any reason you can't select "Ship' Hold", but even if you can't select that, whats stopping you from getting those pups?

i got this from a guide :Use the Save Point to board the Gummi Ship, and enter Neverland again. Choose
to land in the ship's Hold. Go through the door into the large room beyond. The
chest near the ceiling contains DALMATIANS 82, 83, and 84.

its stopping me from getting the pups because i do not have access to the ship and that's where the pups are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back