• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neverland Prize Pods Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

Everytime i go to Neverland i never see the prize pods. I mean Ive left the world at least ten times and come back, and i still don't get them. I'm doing it with Terra. Anyone know why this is?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Yeah, they're tricky to find there. It took me a while to find them their too.
The Prize Pods are hiding in the Skull Rock thing. When you take the boat and land on Skull Rock go to the very end (don't go inside) and you'll find some rocks to jump up on. keep jumping up and you'll eventually find an enterance. Once you're inside go to the edge of the cliff and keep siding until you get to another cliff ahead of you and that'll lead you out side again and that's the area where the Prize Pods hide.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The problem is that you need to leave the world if they're not there.
Try spying differences in the groups of Unversed along the way. I recall them not being similar that one time the Prize Pods did show up, and don't forget to equip a Magnega before going up to the cliff. Better milk them jerks for all they're worth~

noheartx

I know where they spawn, and i have left the world and came back. They really just dont spawn. ive been at it for like an hour...

Ruran

Awards
Have you tried landing in other worlds, leaving them, then going back to Neverland?

Ruran

Awards
Wow that does sound like bad luck. :(
Well just leave it alone for a while and hopefully it's not a glitch.

StVen

The only thing I can think of is either you're in bad luck or you have not yet finish something that must be finish for the Prize Pods to appear which is the part that I really don't know. Gamefaqs doesn't give any info about its requirement to appear though I really don't know if there's any requirement. Try killing some unversed outside skull rock before going in, just a guess lol

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Do other enemies spawn where they usually are? I had trouble with getting them to spawn when I needed one more item. Went back over ten times and they didn't appear. Then they finally did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back