• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neverland Phantom Old Disney Character!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

I downloaded this movie that was banned from disney. Its called haunted house and is probably one of the first mickey mouse cartoons made, it stars the old mickey. Anyways its raining and mickey goes inside this haunted house, theres ghost and skeletons chasing him, then all the sudden this phantom guy comes out of nowhere and commands mickey to dance with all the gouls, he does and then mickey runs away. Well this phantom looks just like the neverland phantom. It has that distinct look as the phantom does!?

Well ill try to get the movie on here. It will be hard so give me some time! Peace :D !

DJFirewolf

Can you send it to my email - spiritofthewater@yahoo.com
If it's a big file, use YouSendIt.com.
Please and thank you!

I want to check and see if it's the Phantom Blot, because the one in the House of Mouse is an old character and it's basically a phantom, but doesn't look exactly like the heartless phantom...

J

Jaxx

It's not banned, I've got it on one of the Walt Disney Treasures.

diogo14

weren't the secret bosses (except sephirot) heartless? They were made for the game! Maybe that's another phantom because if it was the phantom you say it is, it would say in wich movie he appear in the journal...

UnknownEnigma

that was an awesome mmovie!!!! i loved it so much.....but yeha i dont think its the same one maybe just created fore the game

The Reaper

Not the movie Haunted Mansion, a short named haunted house party or something to that. And yes it was banned because disney thought it would be scary for some reason, But yah ill see if i can download it then upload it!:)

Legato_Blue

i know what your talking about and i know its not that lame ass eddie murphy movie too. and it could be the phantom from neverland too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back