• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neverland might return at BBS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Okay so I was thinking of which worlds I'd like to appear in BSS, and one of them was Neverland (of course I want Black Cauldron more) but instead of this being some crazy wish list this could acutally happen. Well I don't know if you remeber this or not but a while back (I think about 2 years ago) in a Interveiw with Nomura the person asked
why didn't Neverland appear in kh2? It seemed to be a fan favorite, and seemed alot could be done with that property And Nomura responded well I orginally wanted to have Neverland to return but since at the time we already confirmed a Pirates of the Carribean world we didn't want to have 2 pirate themed worlds, so we went with POTC
So this got me thinkin, since Nomura wanted to have Neverland in kh2 but had to put POTC (I'm thinking Disney had a say in this) then why can't he put Neverland in BBS? I mean there'll be no point what-so-ever to have POTC return. I'm not saying that there's no more story left to POTC (since there's still 2 movies left) but none of the POTC movies take place in the past (at least not in the kh universe). So since Nomura will want to use a pirate theme'd world (each kh game has a pirates world) I'd assume Neverland will be at the top of his list esspially since there's alot more area's and story left to that world, and the fact the Nomura wants to use Neverland again. So here's crossing fingers to have Neverland return!

Trag

Bronze Member
I agree. I also loved Neverland, and if that's how the interview went, maybe we will see it again. I also think that Black Couldron would make an excellent addition to the Kingdom Hearts worlds, because of it's creatures, and fighting alongside the kid from it would be awsome. Personally, I think Snow White should make an entrance. It's a dark tale, if you think about it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I don't think so...
There is no story for a Neverland ten years before Wendy's arrival... And Disney has certainly not made one... Just really don't see it possible...

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
Personally, I think Snow White should make an entrance. It's a dark tale, if you think about it.

Lol, yeah. Slavery, murder, prostitution, references to drug abuse, and necrophilia. I'm surprised the movie was ever released...XD

I'd like Neverland to return, it was personally my favorite world of KH1. But I have to point out that unless we've NEVER seen the world before in any other KH game, then it'll be hard for any sort of prologue story could be created for the games. Notice Cinderella and Sleeping beauty worlds confirmed so far? We've never seen them before so we can actually have the original story. For any of returning Disney worlds, all the characters wold either not be born yet or they'd be much younger. Either Disney wold create new stories for each world or they'd leave i all to square, would would probably take away the Disney feel altogether.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Theory Master said:
hm... but i dont think that would match since its 10 yrs b4 kh1...
Peter Pan would be a lil kid then....

People who stay in Neverland never age, hence Peter didn't age when he saved Wendy's daughter, Jane.

OmniChaos said:
I don't think so...
There is no story for a Neverland ten years before Wendy's arrival... And Disney has certainly not made one... Just really don't see it possible...

True, but if you'll look at HalloweenTown in the first game, Jack has yet to discover the door to Christmas Town. A lot of the worlds have a different storyline, with short scenes the resemble those in the original movies.

But of course there were worlds that stayed true to their Disney storyline, and later developped an alternate storyline in which Sora could directly meddle with affairs, such as the 2nd episodes of the kh2 worlds...

D

Dexter

hm... but i dont think that would match since its 10 yrs b4 kh1...
Peter Pan would be a lil kid then....

He wouldn't age he'd still be the same age forever, so it wouldn't affect the time-line...

I don't think so...

I'm not talking about the story of Wendy and Peter. I'm more talking about the lost boys, and stopping Captain Hook from killing the Indian girl in skull rock, and defeating Captain Hook for the final time (since he didn't really die in kh1). Kinda not follow the movie story but have it's own story. Like Capatain Hook has controll of the heartless (or whatever they'll call them in BBS) and uses them against the Indians, and you have to stop him. I think Peter Pan would be a major candaite for a Pirate Themed world in BBS!

Cyypher100

Im all for Neverland, i remember whining about that before. And timeline problems really cant associate with all the worlds you know, they go about there own time frames seperate from all the other worlds around them. they are their own, completly seperate from the same time constraints as another world. Take THAT.

JacobElysian

Awards
Neverland sounds great, I couldn't stand the POTC world, I hate that movie and I hated playing the storyline. But I loved Neverland because of the flying mainly, I really could careless about the storyline if I can fly around endlessly.

Y

Yannis

I liked when I could fly in captain Hook´s vessel and the clocktower. But there was not that island anywhere, so they could make it and we can fly there too, but Terra is adult so can he fly??

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Terra is probably 17 or 18 years old... the typical hero age for Square-Enix. Just old enough to fly, right? Besides, maybe that's Ven's part of the game... ;)

I like this theory and hope its true. Hopefully we get to play some minigames on the island this time.

Y

Yannis

Terra is probably 17 or 18 years old... the typical hero age for Square-Enix. Just old enough to fly, right? Besides, maybe that's Ven's part of the game... ;)

I like this theory and hope its true. Hopefully we get to play some minigames on the island this time.

well, its hard enough even to fifteen-years-old to have faith to fly so Terra flying would take a lot of work. Ven could fly easier, but it would take lot of work too.

haha, I had new idea now. Maybe Ven stays in neverland until ending of CoM and will be same age and everybody thinks he is Roxas ;)

I am wondering, how we travel different worlds, since the borders of the worlds are shut..

Chaos_Sora

well they always find away two somehow unlock them ie; in the first game they said they wouldn't be able to visit eacjother afetr they defeated ansem but in kh2 their were different paths and paths of light or something, also i think neverland would be a great world but it would be better if we would actually be able to go to the actual neverland instead of a random pirate ship

Y

Yannis

Maybe learning to fly is a sort of minigame and if you complete it you could fly?

Man, I love flying! I think that everyone likes it. I would want more merged worlds. Like in HB they should have put the city as one "room" and those canyons as one "room" and the castle too as one "room"..

Y

Yannis

What do you mean by room???
:confused:

You know, if you are in The World That Never Was, as exaple. When you go to door you warp to next "room". Would be cool if each world would have bigger rooms. But if you go to door, then its different room, but if go through some alley then you dont warp, but just walk forward..

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
You know, if you are in The World That Never Was, as exaple. When you go to door you warp to next "room". Would be cool if each world would have bigger rooms. But if you go to door, then its different room, but if go through some alley then you dont warp, but just walk forward..

Now i get it.What do you think of my new avatar???Cool huh:toungesmile:

D

Dexter

also i think neverland would be a great world but it would be better if we would actually be able to go to the actual neverland instead of a random pirate ship

Yeah, I'd wouldn't want the ship either because I really think there's no need for it anymore, if anything it'll be unorginal. But if my theory is true (that'd be SWEET) then maybe it's be able to explain how Captain Hook got control of the heartless because wasn't he technically like Malifcent and contolled heartless to? I'd think that the island would basically consist of the mermaid lagoon, the lost woods, the Indian tribe, skull rock, and the surface of Captian Hooks boat.

well, its hard enough even to fifteen-years-old to have faith to fly so Terra flying would take a lot of work. Ven could fly easier, but it would take lot of work too.

Well even kh1 Peter Pan was about 2 year older than Sora. But who say's Terra wouldn't be able to fly? I mean how does Captain Hook make his boat fly up in the air? BEAT THAT!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back