• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Never wanted to dance with nobody...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
But You.
You'll get a cookie if you know where those lines come from.
=]

So, here's my 3 crap-tacular sigs.
I know.
They suck.
Alot.

And my text kills everything.
CnC pleez.

bluesig.png

pinksig.png

yuukisig-1.png

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Well like said theres too much text. you don't need text in sigs hell sigs are better with out them....most of them. The stocks are lq and theirs no depth perception. Also work on colors and blending the stock in with the whole piece, and don't slap on a whole bunch of brushes.

C

Charlie

Switch up your use of splatter and round brushes to sets that capture more detail. Raid sites that specialize in hosting intricate brushes, DA for starters. After awhile, it's going to feel as if you're only drenching your tags in vibrant colors to hide the fact that the style's rapidly becoming the same over and over again.

For your text - All you have to do is get familiar with fonts that are smaller, and rounder, and use that type of font for the words in your tags that people aren't going to pay that much attention to, while the /head liner/ text can be in a more elaborate font. Next, I'd suggest for you to practice centralizing your effects around your focal points, and not having them so scattered across the edges of your tags to make them feel more complete.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Far from impressive. Very dull brushing. Horrible typography. OMG NO BLENDING.

Look up some tuts or try to get inspiration by looking at other people's tags and replicating what they do. I don't know where to begin on how to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back